It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video: september clues exposes 911 TV Fakery

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Social Service has created a new masterpiece. SEPTEMBER CLUES PART ONE

Building on the excellent work of 911 Researchers Webfairy, Nico Haupt, Fred, Killtown, Andrew Lowe Watson, 911Logic, StillDiggin and the 911 Octopus team, Social Service exposes the TV Fakery, lies and manipulation that fooled the world.

Now those lies are crumbling and theres nothing anyone can do to stop the truth, despite lies, ridicule, and overt Hitlerian censorship.

www.livevideo.com...

Forums are censored, and lying shills for the government attempt to sabotage us at every turn, but they've failed. The truth is out there, their evil plans and credibility are ruined, and now the truth can be told.

Also see Boeing Doubters Get "Special Attention" by genghis6199
www.livevideo.com...

TV FAKERY TOPIC UPDATE

Several ATS members have raised serious doubts about the validity of these "TV Fakery" 9/11 conspiracy theories, as well as the motives of the group promoting them.

An important series of posts begins with: Conspiracy Fakery: The Deception of "TV Fakery" Conspiracies

In the previous few days, we have been witness to a flood of new topics on 9/11 TV Fakery from a group calling themselves 911researchers.com. We (ATS) are not the first board of our ilk to be graced with the disruptive trollishness of this group. Members of 911researchers.com who are active in 9/11 discussion groups combine indignant denigration of disbelievers with disdainful neglect of valid questions that are posed to them...more

[edit on 9-6-2007 by AboveTopSecret.com]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I've never seen anything in the whole 'No-planes' theory. I always
thought it was the theory of the worst wackjobs hanging around the internet. You know, people who can not come up with a decent argument, so they come up with the most unbilievable stories, whic cannot be disproven, so they can discuss mathers for eternity.

Have to say this video is the first of many which I do give some credit to.

But still, Although the chances are small, it can still be all coincidental.
I need more proof for this theory. When is part 2 showing it's ugly mug?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I must admit that nose out theory is the best you have put forward so far.

Does seem very strange that it would still be intact. From the video it does appear to be behind the explosion.

Can somebody disprove the OP theory and give an explanation as to why we see the nose out ?

I have no explanation at this point.

also the way the second strike is covered is suspicious , any theory's on this ?

I personally don't think a cover up of this magnitude would be possible and do believe that planes did hit the WTC Towers.

I would like to see a rational discussion on this topic rather than name calling and instant dismissal of the video proof.

We should try and reach a definitive conclusion regarding these claims.

[edit on 063030p://05066 by tombangelta]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I never liked the idea of 'no planes on 9/11', I thought it was ridiculous. But this short movie... kind of changes that approach. Where the hell did the plane come from on the Fox clip? What's with the screen blackouts during the impact?

Nice, it's good someone took the time to do this movie, can't wait for the next parts!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
BS Thank you. You are doing a gr8 service to the human race you should be proud of yourself. NOW...can we all agree that nose is actually the nose the plane? What is it made of? Reinforced Titanium?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This is the most important real evidence we have on 911. You have been insulted ridiculed and offended. You actually built up the momentum intentionally gr8 job.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Here's a commonly used image used to portray the "nose out" theory.

Could you be so kind as to help us understand how you can simultaneously propose that no actual passenger airlines struck these buildings and the nose-section of a passenger airline was ejected from the north-facing side?

I'm very confused as to how the "nose out" idea fits within your "no plane" hypothesis.

SR

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school
Here's a commonly used image used to portray the "nose out" theory.

Could you be so kind as to help us understand how you can simultaneously propose that no actual passenger airlines struck these buildings and the nose-section of a passenger airline was ejected from the north-facing side?

I'm very confused as to how the "nose out" idea fits within your "no plane" hypothesis.

This is what i'm confused about as well...Bsregistration has never answered to the claims that photographs of the event could not have been faked in such as mass quantity, different type of quality and different timestamps. And also changes perspective that planes were not used to wreckage from planes were found thus proving planes at least of some type were used from within his own perspective in other threads.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
BS, this entire argument about no planes is becoming rather tiresome and the premise is becoming more and more ludicrous. Some who claim that reptoids piloted the planes in to the building via remote control have a more valid theory than yours because, there were, unequivocally, planes that made contact with the towers in Manhattan on 9/11. Period.

It seems to me that your whole diatribe is derived from the lone fact that you weren't there when it happened; you didn't see it with your own eyes, therefore it could not have taken place. If everyone ascribed to this philosophy, the world would be a very strange, deluded place. As another member said in a past thread; since you never met George Washington, does that mean he wasn't the first president of the U.S.? It's fundamentally the same proposal.

Oh, and the advertisement ploy that this member is blatantly flaunting is becoming a bit alarming. Isn't that against T&C's?

[edit on 7-6-2007 by PartChimp]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The whining of the shills is becoming extremely tiresome and it's a disgrace. If you don't want to know what happened on September 11, go watch the BBC or Fox News. For the thinking people out there, the photos and videos were manufactured on computers the same way that Hollywood Movies are made.

How is Hollywood able to manufacture so many fake images for Spiderman 3? Special effects are used all the time. What's so hard to understand? And televison is not the only medium used for propaganda.

I couldn't care less about claims that I'm harming the truth movement by spreading the truth. It's over. The knowledge of TV Fakery is spreading too fast to stop it now. The covert operation was executed by inferior operatives who didn't do it right. They SHOULD have used the CIA but I don't think the CIA would do it. Instead they used the B-team with the result that it's all falling back on them. Too bad for them. They almost got away with it too.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
Can somebody disprove the OP theory and give an explanation as to why we see the nose out ?

First, shall we consider if we see something as large as an intact nose-section in this image?

Try as I might, I do not see something that large.

SR

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsregistration
The whining of the shills is becoming extremely tiresome and it's a disgrace. If you don't want to know what happened on September 11, go watch the BBC or Fox News. For the thinking people out there, the photos and videos were manufactured on computers the same way that Hollywood Movies are made.

How is Hollywood able to manufacture so many fake images for Spiderman 3? Special effects are used all the time. What's so hard to understand? And televison is not the only medium used for propaganda.

I couldn't care less about claims that I'm harming the truth movement by spreading the truth. It's over. The knowledge of TV Fakery is spreading too fast to stop it now. The covert operation was executed by inferior operatives who didn't do it right. They SHOULD have used the CIA but I don't think the CIA would do it. Instead they used the B-team with the result that it's all falling back on them. Too bad for them. They almost got away with it too.

Why is it becoming tiresome because in all the threads i've witnessed they've replied with solid evidence and questions that haven't been answered? Just because they critcise your views doesn't mean they're automatically against them. They would actually like to see more substantial outside evidence that proves your claims.

Again i ask you why haven't you gone to a expert in the field with such evidence if you managed to work it all out.... and if you show them how they would be able to back up and prove your claims because believe you me there would be more money and fame involved in proving a conspiracy of this large a event actually happening than hiding it up with the governments official story.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Instead than bringing real arguments they are attacking you with nothing.
You guys have a lot of explaining to do, just ignoring the evidence or ridiculing him won’t do any good.
Stay in the Box in case you can't provide anything to the argument.
This Video and the theory deserves its own forum. If they gave it to the Pentacon they HAVE to give the no plane theory a forum by itself. The evidence are just there and this time they are overwhelming.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
What is this I see? Another thread on the same topic as what, 6 other threads? It's getting a little tiresome don't you think? Why didn't you post this in one of the existing threads? Or have you already?

I hear a boy crying wolf somewhere.

SR

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
Instead than bringing real arguments they are attacking you with nothing.
You guys have a lot of explaining to do, just ignoring the evidence or ridiculing him won’t do any good.
Stay in the Box in case you can't provide anything to the argument.
This Video and the theory deserves its own forum. If they gave it to the Pentacon they HAVE to give the no plane theory a forum by itself. The evidence are just there and this time they are overwhelming.

I would defintely say that this particular thread presents more evidence than the others.... i've personally been very intrigued about the evidence presented it defintely add's alot more creditability and a hypothesis based in reality..At the end of the day the majority of us on this website are inclined to believe that the Government has lied to us in one way or the other.

Personally just because a person tell's a lie or makes wild assumptions one once doesn't mean that everything they say is wild assumptions or lies at the end of the day you can think that we're all against this theory.

But the fact remains that we're not we'e just waiting for some outside source evidence to prove said claims i personally was very interested in the first thread started regarding this theory but there was no outside reliable source input and with the original evidvence being torn to shreads easily it was hard to put further input into theory but i believe in denying ignorance.

You may all think i'm against btresgistation and killtown but that is simply not the case i would personally love if there theories were correct and they could prove there theories that it would further the truth movement but at the moment that hasn't happened and they way they have presented themselves within the movement has added doubts to how it could happen.

Buit i wait to be enlightened furthered more

Peace

SR

Edit: I apologise that my grammar is poor i basically hazy from meds.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by SR]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Umm, I just watched the Peter Jenning's video... it proves absolutely nothing. You are taking raw film and attributing an opinion to it. You have zero evidence, and why you are being allowed to create thread after thread after thread without evidence is beyond me.

Sensfan, it's about 6 minutes long; watch the Peter Jennings movie. Are any mods out there looking at this stuff??

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hear ye, hear ye: I do hereby request that the moderators ban and censor and scold PartChimp for making post after post with nothing to say. Your post contains your opinion, PartChimp, and I don't care to read it. I'm putting you on IGNORE where you belong. My goodness, how that must wound your bloated ego. And just think, it's useless to type a reply because I'm not reading it!

Originally posted by PartChimp
Umm, I just watched the Peter Jenning's video... it proves absolutely nothing. You are taking raw film and attributing an opinion to it. You have zero evidence, and why you are being allowed to create thread after thread after thread without evidence is beyond me.

Sensfan, it's about 6 minutes long; watch the Peter Jennings movie. Are any mods out there looking at this stuff??

[edit on 7-6-2007 by bsregistration]

[edit on 7-6-2007 by bsregistration]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp

Tsk you are always around judging and being the ultimate who decides who is racist who is not who is right who is wrong. You are blind and you have not provided anything to this forum so far.
Where are the mods when you really need them those kind of posts need to be cancelled since they provide nothing, zero, nada. If you don't like what you read go back to your life don't derail continiously the discussion. You are annoying at best.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by piacenza]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
why was BS warned and not the Chimp? Double standards?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Piacenza, i just watched the video, and gave my opinion, which is that it proves absolutely nothing. It doesn't. Maybe if there weren't Palestinians celebrating, then they wouldn't have been televised? Where is BS's proof that the video was not shot on 9/11? He has none. Sorry, I refuse to swallow BS without proof, like it seems you are doing.

Anyone who watches his Peter Jennings video and goes "Yeah man, this guy is on to something!" is seriously not wanting to pay attention.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by PartChimp]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join