It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barry KIng

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Now that James Casbolt has been annouced as a disinfo agent what about his mate Barry King? At darkerrealms.conforums.com... Barry says about James going to his house and see women floating thru the walls. Barry kings spirit he raised or something. Is Barry King like casbolt? They hang out at Barrys house soooooo?????

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
King also stated he went forwards in time several times

[edit on 6/6/07 by realyweely]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOpsychiczebra
Now that James Casbolt has been annouced as a disinfo agent what about his mate Barry King?

And of course you don't know that Barry King alone came out with the information in 1994, James Casbolt only came on the scene in 2007!

Please read the complete files before make those kind of statements

Barry King is a great man by leting all that great information out.
But you ''UFOpsychiczebr'' you register in here at ATS on 6-6-2007 just to insult him.DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF to show that Barry is wrong?
Whats the point of this thread without any evidence?Its a shame what you do ''UFOpsychiczebra''

[edit on 7-6-2007 by WhiteFlag]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteFlag

Originally posted by UFOpsychiczebra
Now that James Casbolt has been annouced as a disinfo agent what about his mate Barry King?

And of course you don't know that Barry King alone came out with the information in 1994, James Casbolt only came on the scene in 2007!

Please read the complete files before make those kind of statements

Barry King is a great man by leting all that great information out.
But you ''UFOpsychiczebr'' you register in here at ATS on 6-6-2007 just to insult him.DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF to show that Barry is wrong?
Whats the point of this thread without any evidence?Its a shame what you do ''UFOpsychiczebra''

But Does Mr King have any evidence of a 'base' at Peasemore?
Nope

Thats because there is nothing there.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteFlag
Please read the complete files before make those kind of statements[/url]

Ive read all of Kings stuff and it is childish make believe and babble.
Not ONE scrap of proof in anything he says
Not ONE piece of verifiable evidence.

Merely efforts to sell his videos.
Give me one reason, just one reason to believe anything he says.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
to realyweely
Since 2000 Barry King is a witness with Dr Greers Disclosure Project, and he vets people. Secondly that someone else working in a facility in UK working with PLFs also with Dr Greers team of witnesses. SO, thats 2

Originally posted by realyweely

But Does Mr King have any evidence of a 'base' at Peasemore?
Nope

Thats because there is nothing there.

How do you know that ''realyweely''? aaaaaa because you said in the other thread this bellow:

I live around half an hours travel from Peasemore and have visited the place several times. In one case spending an entire day driving around looking and also being parked up looking around the fields with binoculars.
Result? Nothing.

well realyweely,
Its an underground facility so nothing is visible above!!!DUH!!
What did you expect to see? Loads of CLONES marching around?
LOL

Well realyweely,it gives you a day out away from your computer.
That cannot be a bad thing in your case.

Btw,his name is Barry King,what is yor real name ''realyweely''?

[edit on 13-6-2007 by WhiteFlag]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Having read your other posts, and your posting style I conclude you are Barry King.

There is NO base at Peasemore, there never has been. It was a total construct to bring attention to someone who wanted money.
No one else in the UK has put forward any suggestion of a base at Peasemeore. Greer only followed your lead. Casbolt is a Fake.
There is not ONE other person other than you Barry who says there is a base at Peasemore.

You provide no evidence of a base, no proof of a base, merely continuing a long line of Dulce paper rehashes, which more and more people are recognising as such.

Put up the proof Barry, give some coordinates of any supposed Air vents which even you stated existed. Where are they Barry?

I do hope you sell some more videos Barry, youll need all the help you can get now your mate Casbolt has been unmasked as a fake. Your association with him says a lot.

Wheres the evidence? Wheres the proof?
Prove your statements, or stop whining when people say you make it all up.

[edit on 14/6/07 by realyweely]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Having read your other posts, and your posting style I conclude you are Barry King.[edit on 14/6/07 by realyweely]

realyweely
I am not Barry King.I am Whiteflag.
I am not from UK and my english isn't so good as you can see.
Now,thats says a lot about you.I think you are going into paranoia.

BTW,I did ask your real name and I got NO answer from you.Why?
Its easy from you to speack like this behind a monitor about someone who is open,isn't?
Grow up kid.

Wheres your evidence realyweely that B.K. is Wrong? Wheres the proof from you to show that there isn't un underground facility in Peasemore?
Prove your statements, or stop speacking and insulting other peoplel that you don't know.You hide by an ''nickname'' such as ''realyweely''.
What credibility do you have? ZERO,Sik

Barry King answered thousands of questions.
He is always giving direct answers.
Make your home work.

Btw,hope that next time I can see that you have the guts to say your real name.

[edit on 14-6-2007 by WhiteFlag]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ill tell you what, Ill give my real name when you give yours eh ?

Barry King says a lot but says nothing, in the US parlance "wheres the beef" ?
King rattles on, almost stating piecemeal from the Dulce papers but never one iota of proof. Its always "I did this and I did that"
He has publicly stated there are Air vents so let him tell us where they are.

Now. I dont have to prove anything as Im not the one making the outrageous claims, Barry King is. Im not looking to be believed, Barry King is. Barry King is asking people to believe him.

He wants people to believe him. (if he didnt he wouldnt have said what he did). Anyone wanting people to believe them need to provide some proof, some evidence. Failure to do that leaves everyone (other than the blind and stupid) doubting the statements.

You ARE Barry King.
Put up or shut up.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You ARE Barry King.
Put up or shut up.

realyweely
I am not from UK and I am not Barry King.You are wrong and you continue to lie.
If you don't believe it then ask one of the moderators to check out.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I havent insulted anyone.
I have merely pointed out that Barry King asks to be believed yet can provide no evidence or proof..
Rule 2of this forum states:

(2) We ATS members need to support the investigation of fantastic ideas based on evidentiary observations across the entire spectrum of our topics. These are the discussions that zero-in on what is likely to be

'Evidentiary observations'.
Simply saying something exists is totally insufficient. The more outrageous the claims then the more evidencs is required. To this day King has provided ZERO evidence. Screaming and stamping his feet unfortunately isnt evidence.

In an earlier post you stated: "Whats the point of this thread without any evidence" Where is Kings evidence?

If you arent Barry King how do you have so much intimate knowledge of him?
In another post you stated:

"This tape shows how an alledged Population Control Program operates via a underground bases in Berkshire. (Crop Circles/ Hungerford Massacre) How it is connected with the Peace protestors of Greenham Common which was one of the underground entrances to the base under the village of Peasemore.See how projects Mannequin and Puppetmaster, connected with Bluebeam, are involved with Alien Greys and the Genetic creation of Generated Life Forms, that look like Greys, which walk amongst us today.This is from BASES 1, elobrated in Bases 2. Underground Video release in the 1990s."

If you arent him you sure know a lot about what he knows.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I havent insulted anyone.
If you arent him you sure know a lot about what he knows.

Yes,you do insult people and you continue to lie.You did say and you continue to say that I am Barry King but I am not.Prove that I am Barry King.Can you?
If you cannot prove it then why you continue to say that I am Barry King?First investigate and then speack like this about other people.

Yes I have read a lot about Barry King and he does have a lot of credibility.He is a great man.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I would have thought that me saying you are Barry King would have made you very happy as he seems to be your hero.

As you seem to find being called Barry King such an insult, I apologise for that insult.
I would not wish to smear anyone with the name of Barry King and now realise that it is a terrible thing

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I have been a member here for a while, although not a active member. However being a friend of Barry King myself, I feel that I should step in here to say first of all, no one is shoving any information down anyones throat, you can either believe it or not. As for attacking another forum in such a manner is inexcusable. The individual who originally started this thread I question their motives and have some suspicions.

Realyweely, I'm ashamed you are attacking Whiteflag who is showing his support to Barry King, while facing on his own a group who is questioning in such a negative manner, next you will be telling board members I am Barry King?

While I understand you have your arguments and opinions, and be it you believe or not, everyone has that option or choice as we all have them.

[edit on 14-6-2007 by dsblueyes65]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I would suggest you take a deep breath and go back and look at this thread.

I didnt 'attack' Whiteflag, on the contrary I posted a follow up to the original post and Whiteflag chose to attack me. I have apologised to him for the Insulting act of referring to him as his hero.

This forum is about Denying Ignorance.
Kings supporters continue stating the truth of Kings outrageous claims yet neither King nor his supporters provide ONE SPECK of evidence or proof of his claims.
If people are allowed to put forwards, on any forum, amazing claims then they should be prepared to provide evidence, proof or witnesses to those claims. King has provided nothing other than the most outrageous of claims.
Again if someone puts forward any theory then they should be prepared to argue their points. King doesnt, he merely makes cheaplittle videos staing his ideas and expects everyone to bow down and believe him, well Im sorry, I dont.
He claims the existance of a so-called RAF Peasemore. Lets forget all about the 7Ft Reptilian and Barry Kings Time Travelling.

FACT:There is not now and never has been an RAF Peasemore.
One simple thing that King could do is to actually prove an RAF Peasemore ever existed. UK records are quite well done yet there is not one mention of an RAF Peasemore anywhere. If it was, as he stated a secret base then the powers that be wouldnt have called it RAF anything, see my point ? (No you dont do you) The UK Authorities arent worried about people knowing what certain places are called and an RAF base is no secret, yet there is no record, newspapers, TV anecdotal or even old people living in the area (I went there and asked) of the existance of any such RAF Base.

That he has called it RAF Peasemore means that there is actually a presence somewhere either above or below ground of such a base.
There isnt.

He has publicly stated there actually are Air Vents feeding the base. Let him tell us the locations of those vents. He cant because there arent any.
Seeing such vents during daytime would be a tad difficult, so I and 2 others went to Peasemore and the surrounding woods etc with Night Vision and IR gear.= Nothing.
Now I have a few contacts and last year the area was overflown with some serious IR and Night Vision gear = Nothing.

If Kings statements about the base are true then the base is a terrible thing and should be made public. Why arent they? because King is commonly regarded as a fool. If he wants to be believed let him disclose some verifiable and checkable evidence somthing that can be looked at and investigated. and not some foolish outrageous stories that a child might have written. Oh yes. Is it also possible to have some evidence about his so called employment as a Security Officer? That must have been a Government position so should be very easily verifiable.

In conclusion. If you dont want people to debunk your theories, either dont post them or be prepared to provide proof.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Fair enough Realyweely and I respect and understand.

What I do see however is the original post by UFOpsychiczebra clearly providing a link directly to Darker Realm, and in turn creating a thread here knowing full well that many members here would debunk the forum.

I don't wish to come in here proving anything. Hoping that maybe in time one day we will all have our questions answered.

Also it was not Barry King who posted the base films, it was someone else.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well said dsblueyes65

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So ask Barry if he will come on here and debate his allegations or alternatively he could go to

unexplained.s10.forumsplace.com...

And debate it with me there.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ah, I see a familiar name
I will pass on the message.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Just a short note of clarification. Barry King never indicated anywhere that the underground base was called RAF Peasemore. His documents indicate it as a NSA/USAF Facility. The mention of RAF was introduced by Miles, not by Barry.

If you note also in the CSETI Disclosure Preamble on Youtube that it is clearly stated 'In Sep 2000 Barry King gave a resume for CSETI, over the Programmable Generated Life Forms, made by the NSA run underground Genetics Engineering lab 200ft under Peasemore, Berkshire, England.' no indication of it run by RAF. The interview itself was inside the RAF Bentwaters Base.

I have read the files and the indications of underground facilities include RAF Rudloe Manor, being a complex of underground bunkers and tunnels, and a underground complex beneath RAF Woodbridge and Bentwaters. Peasmore is indicated as a NSA/USAF facility

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join