It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cut the chord: Anti-Semitism and the destruction of the Truth Movement.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
One thing that I find supremely disturbing as I trudge through the halls of 9/11 theory of all types, is the stigmatizing stench of anti-semitism. I know about the five dancing israelis(1). It is very odd, and until an investigation is launched into the matter, no one will know what mossad was doing there for sure.

What i do know for sure is this. Unfounded paranoia blaming jews for 9/11 is just that;unfounded and unbelievably racist. Haven't the jews been blamed for some conspiracy or other since the dawn of civilization?

While i believe the government had no acting hand in the deaths of the thousands on 9/11, i respect the truth-movement for what a few of it's followers are trying, and trying in vain it would seem, to accomplish. Educated dissent is an American tradition. Unchecked racism will continue to weigh the truth movement down in the murkiest of conspiracy theories, and will eventually be one of the catalysts of it's destruction.

Think this is another dis-info post, or hot-air on the part of an "OTer" (i think that's the moniker i've been branded with)? Take a look.

Here.-Seriously, please don't even attempt to defend Rense; anti-semitism is smeared all over his website.

Here. (1)I referenced this site earlier in the thread not because i agree with it, but because i needed a quick reference to the aforementioned event.

Here.-I find it interesting that anti-semitism is even drawing a line between extreme conspiracy theorists.

Here.-This is one of the more far-fetched zionist proposals i have seen.

Here.

The list goes on. I could list several nazi websites that agree with this line of thought as well, but i absolutely will not post links to those idiots; if you don't believe me, you can find that garbage yourself.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by PartChimp]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I too find it odd that as the question corrupted from "How did this happen?" to "Who did this?" that once again we have to bring out the Jews as the worlds whipping boy. I could speculate that the origin is that since W says muslum extremists and W is the "debil" than the natural enemy of Islam, the Jewish, must be the plotters. The motivation is manipulation of the US/UK Christians into destroying their enemy without lifting a finger.

Except Israel asked to fight in the First Gulf War and asked to fight in this "War on Terror" as well. Both times the US said thank you but no thank you because we did not want all of the Middle East to ban together to fight the "proven" alliance of Judeo-Christian incursion to spark off the Ultimate Holy War.

Many feel that there will be no peace in the Middle East until Israel is removed. There has always been a history of infighting among arab nations and religious sects. No different if Baptists and Pentacostals went to war against each other. The dancing Israeli might have been a reaction to realising that America now knows terrorism and was finally going to get involved and not let be a matter for "people over there" to deal with themselves.

Blaming Israel and the Jewish people would be no different than blaming illegal immigration on Texas and California and Catholics. I have heard murmers of anti-catholicism, but only by a very small minority and mostly out of providing food, water and shelter (things that would fall under whole christian ideas of sympathy for those in need).

I feel that the anti-semitism is based in old prejudices that have an unfortunately loud voice and years of practice in propaganda to manipulate suspicion, fear and hate in others.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You are an intellectual and a Nazi racist telling me what or how I need to think.
Ufffff those post don't provide anything to the discussion of 911.
What kind of logic is that? Yeah 5 Israelis were seen dancing on 911 they admitted they where there to document the event...I mean who cares they are jews but I care why they were there on 911 "Documenting" the event...
Those are facts and I care nothing they are Jews.
Who cares what religion are they. It happenes as well that the Media worldwide is basically controlled by jews as well as the banking system. Now does this make me a racist because I think that yes Israel has a lot to do with today worldwide events? I don't think so because I am not a racist. You are a RACIST my friend.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Who are you talking too and what are you talking about Piacenza? The two previous posts are about how it is disgusting prejudice that lays all blame on Jews. Neither post is racist nor Nazi propaganda on how you need to think.

In fact the original poster clearly states he won't post Neo-Nazi sites that promote such hatered. My post agrees that flat out blaming Jews is prejudice and hate.

Blaming based on nothing but prejudice is ignorance and intolerance to the highest degree. Making a blanket statement of

It happenes as well that the Media worldwide is basically controlled by jews as well as the banking system. Now does this make me a racist because I think that yes Israel has a lot to do with today worldwide events? I don't think so because I am not a racist. You are a RACIST my friend.
does not look good. It would be no different if your every thought and statement was dismissed as lunacy because you support the no plane theory. You would not want that nor would I do that but the claims of others that 9/11 was done by Jews because some Jewish men were celebrating the collaspe would be no different of total war on all Islam worldwide because Bush says OBL did it. I really hope you can see the difference between five Jewish people and all Jewish people.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
THAT'S what I'm talking about, pie. I'm sick of this "anti-Semite" garbage when you can trash Arabs (also Semites) all day and no one calls you this.

Of course it's stupid to blame the Jews totally for 9/11, but that's likely govt funded disinfo to discredit the real truth movement. But, I find it odd that people won't say a thing about Jewish control of the media, except that you're an anti-Semite
if you point that out.

What the real truthers will say is that ZIONISTS had a hand in 9/11. And, they're no strangers when it comes to helping the US govt pull off false flag ops; think USS Liberty.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
You are an intellectual and a Nazi racist telling me what or how I need to think.
You are a RACIST my friend.

piacenza,

Even if I would hypothetically think you're a complete ass, and even if other members would hypotheitcally think you're a ignorant fool, it's still not appropriate to say so as it would be a personal attack and against forum rules. Same goes with calling somebody a Nazi racist.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
His post is racist you just cant read between the lines. Its the same kind of propaganda the Nazi used. I have great respect to whoever is opposed to my views because I have a lot to learn from my mistakes.
When he writes:
"What i do know for sure is this. Unfounded paranoia blaming jews for 9/11 is just that;unfounded and unbelievably racist"

with this statment he is actually putting himself above us making him a racist.

I am no racist but I can tell you that yes there are many links to Jewish ppl and 911. As a side note are you going to tell me that you don't see an international banking system heavily influenced by Jewish ppl as well as media outlets?
If you say no and I say yes I would still accept your ideas. On the other side he is not respecting my opinion because he already made up his mind in calling me a racist.
Call me ignorant call me stupid, call me a lunatic but if you call me a racist you better back up your claims.
This kind of talking is the same kind christian extremist and KKK members use, only different words but the message is the same :spread the seed of hate towards a class of ppl that think different from you.
This is racism.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

"What i do know for sure is this. Unfounded paranoia blaming jews for 9/11 is just that;unfounded and unbelievably racist"

So because he is saying that it's racist to blame the jews for 9/11 that makes him a racist?

As hard as this is to believe, just when I thought your logic couldn't have become any more convulated, you seem to have outdone yourself with this one.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hypothetically, or not ...

Please keep the responses focused on the Actual topic of discussion, not a fellow member's character and or person.

Thank you.

» 9/11 Conspiracies » Cut the chord: Anti-Semitism and the destruction of the Truth Movement. » Post Reply

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Nick this time I think that you are wrong, you must read very well what he wrote and you will understand (I think) that his post is actually discriminatory towards a class of ppl that includes myself and many others.
This is propaganda at his best.
I am a free thinker I might be wrong but I am still free to think. From his post he is actually trying to force ideas in to people mind.
You blame the JEW you are a Racist. That’s a big statement to be made.
I blame as well the US for 911 , does that mean that I am a racist?
I do not want to feel afraid to write the word Jew or Israel in connection to world events.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

So because he is saying that it's racist to blame the jews for 9/11 that makes him a racist?

As hard as this is to believe, just when I thought your logic couldn't have become any more convulated, you seem to have outdone yourself with this one.

Yes he did not express his opinions, he made a statement an absolute statement.
I blame partially the Jews (as well as the Christians) for 911 so he is telling me I am a racist.
I wont let anyone tell me that I am a racist sorry.
Or you are with us or you are against us...I think someone you know pronounced those words .How do you feel about this statement?
He made the same kind of comment in his thread.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by piacenza]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Nick this time I think that you are wrong, you must read very well what he wrote and you will understand (I think) that his post is actually discriminatory towards a class of ppl that includes myself and many others.

What class of people might that be?

This is propaganda at his best.
I am a free thinker I might be wrong but I am still free to think. From his post he is actually trying to force ideas in to people mind.
You blame the JEW you are a Racist. That’s a big statement to be made.

To be fair, he said "unfounded" blaming of the Jews.

I do not want to feel afraid to write the word Jew or Israel in connection to world events.

Then you need to back it up with more than just opinions. Otherwise, you will exemplify the OP's entire point.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
He wrote unfounded and to make such a claim you need to show the proof that those statement are UNFOUNDED.
Did he show any evidences? No. Did he simply accuse ? Yes.

The class of people that I am in is the kind of ppl that think that Jews as well as Christians and Muslim and atheist are invloved on 911.
Are you in this class as well?
The Jews seem to have an important role in the preknowledge of the attack.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
No one is blaming “the jews” for anything. Whether Israel as a country was involved is another matter. Benjamin Netanyahu himself said that 9-11 was good for Israel (used words to that effect) because others (America) were finally able to feel the pain (of ‘terrorism’) which Israel had been experiencing since its inception. And that’s not a nice thing for a friend to say. Also, on 9-11 there were a seemingly large number of Israeli/American dual citizens in our upper-level administration (Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, Scooter Libby, Dov Zackheim, Michael Chertoff, Ari Fleisher, just to name a few).

Again, even if the state of Israel were to have helped orchestrate 9-11, we (our president and vice-president) would have been the ones in charge. Hence, we have no one to blame but ourselves.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

[edit on 6/3/2007 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
No offense to anyone, but the jews seem to get 'wrongly' accused no matter what the claim.

How is a group of people always in the wrong place at the wrong time?

People on college campuses where I live were spitting/swearing at Indian (Hindu) girls because they were mistaken for being Muslim days after 9-11.

Why is it ok to jump on the bandwagon against one group of people but not scrutinize another?

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp
One thing that I find supremely disturbing as I trudge through the halls of 9/11 theory of all types, is the stigmatizing stench of anti-semitism. I know about the five dancing israelis(1). It is very odd, and until an investigation is launched into the matter, no one will know what mossad was doing there for sure.

----I would suggest referencing the bible to find out why the jewish people are not really jews per say accroding to the commonly refuted doctrine of fortelling our lives, but listed as rebelious children as well, odd 2000 years ago they nailed our time right on the nose. i am not a christian but a christ believer and the reason im not a christian, or a jew is because religion is the problem, or rather tradition. and until the world wakes up to that fact the stagnation is your downfall, muslim, jew, christian- its these same traditional values that will always be worthy of warring over or hating each other for, always started by politicians who say haughty things in the public square, or pray hypocriticly in public, you fight eachother like fools over candy that is melting in your hands. Also because of the natural outcome of that type of lyfstyle and your will to impose by demanding personal satisfaction from someone else, which is the opposite of christs words of being silent and humble examples of self sacrifice to help each other in affection, rather than desire, Christ was a self sacrificing genius. Not to say that values are a bad thing, rather our choice to live together under a unity, rather than a diverse "live and let live" culture of sharing understanding suffering only if the educated and strong do nothing to lend a hand to the weak for no price other than knowing you did the right thing, and keep doing it.----

What i do know for sure is this. Unfounded paranoia blaming jews for 9/11 is just that;unfounded and unbelievably racist. Haven't the jews been blamed for some conspiracy or other since the dawn of civilization?

Of course racists will come out of there hating holes for something to express thier ill guided false feelings towards, they should equally hate themselves for not being better patriots in that regard and stopping these agents, they talk alot, but dont walk unless its to show they have sweaty armpits. The jews have a right to be upset over the nazi's, and my guess is that isreal used 9/11 as an excuse for something like the coincidence of america being stationed at the ready for a possible armageddon scenario which i think is very real unfortunately. Watch these videos, the second video is linked on a reply-www.abovetopsecret.com...

While i believe the government had no acting hand in the deaths of the thousands on 9/11, i respect the truth-movement for what a few of it's followers are trying, and trying in vain it would seem, to accomplish. Educated dissent is an American tradition. Unchecked racism will continue to weigh the truth movement down in the murkiest of conspiracy theories, and will eventually be one of the catalysts of it's destruction.

Well if you believe that now, wait till you watch the videos on my post. And judeism is NOT a race, its a religion. And there is only a small percentage of pure blood jews, who i am sure are disgusted the way the rest manage themselves. Christ will be right, the jews will be tricked into satans little short term kingdom, but in the end, good people will kick a** when they finally wake up and throw off the shackles of self consumption.-i know its deep, but it will be true..just wait.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
You're all bipedal intellectual animals of the Earth. Together we are humanity, we have no one to blame but our self, and every time we say "Jew" this or "Nazi" that it is an act of Humanity attacking Humanity.

When we can all accept one another for what we all are, then we can transcend these miniscule and delusional discrepancies.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   

His post is racist you just cant read between the lines. Its the same kind of propaganda the Nazi used. I have great respect to whoever is opposed to my views because I have a lot to learn from my mistakes.
When he writes:

Mmm not so fast, but I agree that "blaming Jews" is not the same as blaming "THE Jews." No circumcision check please when rounding up suspects one way or the other. Lots of good evidence Isreal, as the US and others, has benefitted. Lots of supicious evidence linking certain presumably Jewish people to shady things all around 9/11. How to read that all and put it together is another story, and it has come out pretty tricky going, by accident or design. Ignore a good chunk of the story or risk venturing into the shifting sands of "Antisemitismstan."

Those who choose to camp out and broadcast from there are of course suspect IMO, as they preach 9/11 Truth with ugly subtexts scrawled in sloppy red paints all over the whole thing. I just ordered "The Protocols of Zion" DVD on just this subject. I'm aware at least of clowns like Bollyn and Hufschmid, looking forward to seeing it, whatever I think of it.

PartChimp, Ahabstar, all, good posts.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Who gained the most from 9/11? Israel.

If you pay attention to the details of 9/11, you will see the Kabbalistic influence the perps included. Aside from the fact that Israel possess the technology to make the sophisticated micronukes used in the WTC, which is only in the hands of the top/elite nations.

Israel needs America. It is a leech, sucking off the wealth in order to survive. And what generates the most money? WAR. And what was the pretext to the Iraq war? 9/11..

Im not saying Israel is the centre of the conspiracy, but they sure did play a damn big part in 9/11, you can be sure of that..

You'd be suprised just how many other "incidents" they have been involved with... such as JFK Jnr's plane crash for example..

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
When we can all accept one another for what we all are, then we can transcend these miniscule and delusional discrepancies.

when we all stop basing our lives on the fiction of religions.

For the record, the jews don't control the media. At least we didn't as of the last World Domination Update I received. If Murdoch and Turner would convert we might be able to pull it off but Murdoch and Turner refuse to go to schul.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join