It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union Admission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
One of the Elitist behind the North American Union flat out said what they were going to do on Lou Dobbs on 5-22-07. I was stunned when I watched this elitist Ahole actually say that they were going to give us one Government instead of 3 in North America - but not in form only in function - and that it was best for us and that they would do it. Use the link below to watch the 2 parts of the show,

I put the two parts on one simple page with no words or anything but the two youtube videos for ease of watching. The top one first obviously.

Lou Dobbs - North America Union

It is unbelievable to me how arrogant and in your face these people have become about "Their" plans for our lives, Nations, States, Continents, and Countrys. If they ever get the guns from the Americans this will happen overnight, and their will be nothing we can do to stop them.

I believe it is time for Americans, and ALL PEOPLE for that matter to what these arrogant Aholes think about us and what they think they can do to us. For us in the North American Continent it is time to start throwing ut every single incumbent, voting for good people like a Dr. Ron Paul in the United States. If we do not take this country back at the ballot box we will only be left witha a box of shells, 45 magnums work well, or off to the Concentration camps that Halliburton is building with our tax dollars to enslave us in.

WAKE UP PEOPLE, THEY ARE IN YOUR FACE NOW, THEY ARE NO LONGER HIDING, TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY....

[edit on 6/3/2007 by theindependentjournal]

[edit on 6/3/2007 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
theindependentjournal

I think its pertinent to inform any US citizen/patriot as to the reasons why America is being deliberately bought ( not brought either ) down, but instead of me putting it into words read this url below as it mirrors the reasoning of how and why www.rense.com...

Germany was too powerful for its own good and the elitist's conspired to bring her down, this same group have a similar agenda for the USA and have multiple pronged attacks on its sovereignty in the pipeline.

The traitors of Germany were at the very top as in the USA and they are deliberately smashing the US forces into pieces so that the only resistance will be from the civilian sector. They will deal with these militia's swiftly with foreign troops and throw any other dissenters into camps.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I agree to 99% of what you said about bringing us down for fascism. For a new worldorder to take over you cant have anyone above anyone else, you must demoralize,destroy the money and the military and them offer the great solution. Enslavement of the masses for the elite

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If anyone thinks things are bad now wait untill 5 years from now, it will redefine the words "total enslavement." Alex Jones made a few movies on this, police state, and one called "total enslavement." None the less, this is a slow process we are in, one that builds itself up over time. However they have found they can push the public to extremes and they will not fight back, only hold signs and shout "shame" or "boo!"
As I tell everyone when I talk about politicians or government officials: all politicians are beurocrats. Both parties are two sides of the same coin, you only vote for the face and party, the end result is the same.
The NAU is simply their way of causing chaos throughout North America, and getting people to fight each other to the bitter end while their imperialism (people act like that is a big "no, no" word to us on ATS...) stretches out and the corporations line their pockets. They want power, to get the power they want in North America they need to keep people at each others throughts and not at THEIRS. This is solved by causing chaos between the races, Mexican against American, American against Canadian, and whatever other combinations you want.

To counter it people only need realize they are making one group of nutjobs within the larger whole appear to be representatives of the whole. Which is not true at all. It would be like saying that the current government in the USA is what 90% of the USA believes... Right...

Now there is a chance this could backfire, if they manage to enable their NAU, it very well could STAY a NAU even after they are defeated (I am very optimistic about this) which would lead to a peacefully united North America for the common good. Some say people will NEVER hold the common good in mind, they will forever be greedy, etc etc etc. They forget we are in the year 2007, not 1950. Mantalities change, as do people.

Then again this could stop before it actually gets a chance to start. We are still in the "infancy" stage of things.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Seems to me to be the NWO in full swing, they created the European union , now they want the north american union , next look for an asian union with russia and china, japan, austrialia etc. NWO will be much easier to form then. I do think they have thier work cut out for them in the middle east and africa, india and the such. Not sure how they will bring those countries into line if they even will try. kinda looks like they are going to take it by force to me. those that dont give in will be invaded i guess.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by geemony]

new topics

top topics

join