It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN TV Fakery: Still Photos become "exclusive video"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
The only thing left to ponder after going through this and the other threads started by nico hau... i mean Bsregistration, is why it hasn't been labled as the hoax it so obviously is.

He should be banned for the mockery he is making of the 9/11 forum

my $0.02

Well the other thread of his was labelled as a fraud by the mods, this one cannot be far behind.

The question is, what reason does the guy have to made stupid, easily refuted frauds and to try and discredit the rest of the Sept 11th researchers when they rightly refuse to have anything to do with him?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
he has 4 threads. One of them labled as fraud. I say 1 down 3 to go.

Originally posted by Flyer
what reason does the guy have to made stupid, easily refuted frauds

Im hoping its because he doesnt know any better... but I doubt this.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Flyer,

I think it's a case where one feels they have discovered or stumbled upon the ultimate end all be all Truth. Unfortunately, when others don't agree with what they present they are immediately labeled shills and liars, only to be told they are suppressing said "truth". When in fact all they are doing is reviewing what's been shown to them and forming their own opinion.

I think the irony of it all is that this type of approach is actually as close minded, arrogant, and as far from collaborative research or discussion as one can get. Yet, apparently, they don't see it that way. Whether they simply can't accept the fact that others have formed an opinion which doesn't agree with theirs, or, perhaps they can't accept the possibility that they Could be wrong. The possibility that they may have misinterpreted, miscalculated or even misunderstood their own "data".

IMO:
He who knows no fault knows not himself.

[edit: Flyer, not Fluer
]

[edit on 4-6-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I've told this story a dozen times here ... I'm a stay at home mom.
We homeschooled at the time. My daughter was on a break between
math and english. She turned on the TV to watch Clifford. It wasn't
on. Instead .. the first tower was on and had already been hit. As
we stood there trying to figure out what was happening, the second
plane came in too low .. tilted .... and hit the other tower.

Dear FlyersFan:

Forgive me for persistently asking questions, but did you see the plane crash into the south tower directly on site in New York City or did you watch it happen on TV. Perhaps I’m misunderstanding you but I’m under the impression you saw it on television (while living in New York City). If you did, then this is perfectly compatible with bsregistration’s theory that the films were faked.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsregistration
So the supposed video evidence of plane crashes on 9/11 is totally fake of course. It began about 4 hours after the 9/11 event started, and the supposed plane crash video was nothing more than STILL PHOTOS from an anonymous source. There's no evidence for a plane crash at all. You've been brainwashed. Snap out of it!

They aired fake videos of a plane crash so they could have an explanation of how Osama could have pulled it off. Loose change is LYING TO YOU.

Your questions at the end:
"Where did CNN get this "video"?
Who made it?
Why didn't they show it when they first got it?
How did it turn from photos to video?"

Where did CNN get this "video"?
CNN answered the first question when they were showing the still images, and they answered it again when they were showing the actual video. Both came from amateur video they had received earlier that day.

Who made it?
Im not sure that the "Amateur Videographer" was ever made known. Not that that in and of itself is necessarily cause for concern, NOR is it in any way Proof that it's fake, altered, or otherwise.

Why didn't they show it when they first got it?
Uhm ... perhaps a result of Processing time. (?) I've had to pull clips off of videos from various events for use in TV advertisements. The station in question required them to be in Beta format, as they weren't capable of Broadcasting Raw DV tape. While I sent them the clips on a DV tape, they still had to convert them to Beta format prior to being used for the commercials. When you upload a video to YouTube, is it available Immediately? No, it requires processing time to be converted to the supported format for their player. I would have to say that the time between them showing the "stills" and actual "video" is a result of just that, Required processing time. If you look at the two (the stills and the actual video), I think it's quite clear that there is a distinct difference between the clarity and quality of both. Something that is Not uncommon when pulling "Still Frames" from a digital video file. The video file will Always be better with regards to quality and clarity than the "Stills", simply due to the compression and artifacts which accompany "frames" having been isolated.

How did it turn from photos to video?
Again, see the above. Most likely due to required processing time.

While I'm sure they made every effort to get the actual video up as soon as possible, I also have to give thought to how chaotic the events of that day were. On their end there was data, videos, and information coming from Many sources and locations. I think you have to realize there is a difference between their reporters (who would be linked with a direct channel via satelite) and that of a tape they received from amateur video taken on the street, to include the difference in time necessary to make such available for their feeds.

While the following videos are from different angles and perspectives, they CLEARLY show aircraft flying directly into and thru the South Tower.

Google Video Link

The fact that they are Videos is in no way "proof" that they are fake, altered, or part of a military broadcast of hijacked airwaves.

Draw your own conclusions.

Planes - vs - No Planes. (?)

[edit: to add]
Can anyone translate what is being said in the last video?

[edit on 4-6-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
- Where are the people that were on those planes that died?
- what about the families of those people that died
- what about the phone calls they got from those planes from those people that died.

at least the first post was good for a laugh

[edit on 4-6-2007 by Jscupa]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
well i think this thread should be closed now.. 12m8keall2c has clearly shown 3 seperate videos showing exactly what the OP said didnt happen. It is beyond belief that all 3 were faked because they are not all live TV feeds.

So BSregistration. Unless your 'military feed' transmits to every video camera in a given area, your theory is now disproven.

If you wanna change my mind. Show me a video from the same angles that clearly show no plane but still show the explosion.

Ill be waiting.......

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods
I’m under the impression you saw it on television (while living in New York City). If you did, then this is perfectly compatible with bsregistration’s theory that the films were faked.

I don't live in New York City. I saw it live on tv. LIVE. Not on film.
There was no film .. it was direct feed from the event...

(hey .. I appreciate how polite you are on this.
)

Edited once to fix quote

[edit on 6/4/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It's funny that you would pick the most thoughoughly debunked 9/11 video to prove your case. First of all, why don't you tell us who filmed it and from where. Then show us some shots of the location that match the CNN shots. You can't do it because it wasn't filmed from anywhere.

Oh, and by the way-- Everyone who's gone to try to recreate the fake CNN shot agrees with me. I'll really enjoy seeing your video taken from the exact spot of the CNN location!

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsregistration
It's funny that you would pick the most thoughoughly debunked 9/11 video to prove your case. First of all, why don't you tell us who filmed it and from where. Then show us some shots of the location that match the CNN shots. You can't do it because it wasn't filmed from anywhere.

Oh, and by the way-- Everyone who's gone to try to recreate the fake CNN shot agrees with me. I'll really enjoy seeing your video taken from the exact spot of the CNN location!

Could you show the video from a boat in the right place then? You only show it from two extremes, nowhere in between. If I could get there, with a boat, I could get it right I think. But as everyone must of been on a tour boat, which always go in exactly the same place i'm sure, no, it couldn't possibly be done, yeah right. Why don't you go and see if you can do it yourself from a hired boat or something?

Maybe somewhere between the boat and the waterfront, instead of the extremes?

But then that would be giving the alternate hypothesis a chance, and you wouldn't do that, would you. BTW no matter how many times you loop one bit of film, doesn't make it any less true or false.

And if it's so easy to animate as a fake, why don't you make it yourself to prove it can be done so easily?

[edit on 5-6-2007 by apex]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Just to ask a stupid question, how do you know that the TV camera was setup at ground level? How do you know the camera was not on top of a van 7-8 feet higher than the pictures you showed of the trees? If the camera was higher it would have cleared the trees easily.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by apexIf I could get there, with a boat, I could get it right I think.

Anxiously awaiting the results of your boat tour.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by apex

Could you show the video from a boat in the right place then?

There is no "right place" which is the point. You can do some work to hire a helicopter and a charter boat and a news van and create your own fake "amateur video'.

You only show it from two extremes, nowhere in between.

Disinfo in the UK shows all points in between, and none of the tourist shots match the angle shown either. You need to spend time and money to do research, and all you do is support the official story. I'm not wasting my time and money after I've already PROVEN THE VIDEO is FAKE using a variety of methods. If you are such a TV-brainwashed idiot that you want to hire a boat to try to make the fake video real, BE MY GUEST.

If I could get there, with a boat, I could get it right I think.

This will be fun. Let's see you do somethnig besides complain about other people's hard work for a change.

Why don't you go and see if you can do it yourself from a hired boat or something?

Why don't you do it seeing as I already did my civic and patriotic duty by making FOUR videos on the subject and all you can do is complain about my hard work and pooh-pooh everyone else's research. Get off your lazy butt and charter a boat yourself, APEX. Show us that you're more than a monday-morning quarterback and a chickenhawk. While some of us are fighting for America, serving our country, you're sitting in your room wasting everyone's time. Be a man. Get off your butt, buy a ticket to New York, and prove your silly Osama conspiracy theory,

Maybe somewhere between the boat and the waterfront, instead of the extremes?

But then that would be giving the alternate hypothesis a chance, and you wouldn't do that, would you. BTW no matter how many times you loop one bit of film, doesn't make it any less true or false.

I've shown it from all the angles, and your insults show you to be juvenile and pathetic. You're disgusting. Why can't you do any work of your own? You expect me to wait on you hand and foot? Please.

And if it's so easy to animate as a fake, why don't you make it yourself to prove it can be done so easily?

Post a link to where I said it was easy? Haven't you ever seen special effects in a movie before. It's time to stop asking me to do all the work and show what work you've done. Where are the links to all your movies? You want to show me the pictures of you fighting in Afghanistan? What did you do when 3,000 Americans were murdered? You decided to get on a message board and tell me to go charter a boat. Your attitude makes me physically sick. You're a disgrace to America and I hope that the moderators ban you for your rudeness and condescending tone. I've had it with you.

[edit on 5-6-2007 by apex]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Dear Everybody:

Seems like bsregistration’s getting a raw deal here. And I’m not quite sure why. Sure he’s outspoken. But that’s exactly what we need in this day and age. The time for half-measures is over. The gloves need to come off. A little radicalism is called for. I enjoy his posts. And I hope they keep coming. Sure I’m biased and happen to agree with his position. But so what. The man is right and that’s all that matters.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

[edit on 6/7/2007 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

CLOSED DUE TO MULTIPLE THREADS

AboveTopSecret.com Editorial Update
The majority of ATS members participating in these TV FAKERY threads have discovered serious problems with the theory. Please use the thread linked below for the ongoing discussion.
SEPTEMBER CLUES exposes 911 TV Fakery

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join