It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN TV Fakery: Still Photos become "exclusive video"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So the supposed video evidence of plane crashes on 9/11 is totally fake of course. It began about 4 hours after the 9/11 event started, and the supposed plane crash video was nothing more than STILL PHOTOS from an anonymous source. There's no evidence for a plane crash at all. You've been brainwashed. Snap out of it!

They aired fake videos of a plane crash so they could have an explanation of how Osama could have pulled it off. Loose change is LYING TO YOU.

CLOSED DUE TO MULTIPLE THREADS

AboveTopSecret.com Editorial Update
The majority of ATS members participating in these TV FAKERY threads have discovered serious problems with the theory. Please use the thread linked below for the ongoing discussion.
SEPTEMBER CLUES exposes 911 TV Fakery

[edit on 7-6-2007 by AboveTopSecret.com]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So I just gotta ask, after reading both your threads on the fake news coverage. What about the thousands of eye witnesses that saw it happen?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yeah, I gotta agree with PP. I think we are lied to aplenty about this 9/11 business, but my cousin worked in Lower Manhattan, managed to get out and make it home alive. He saw everyting happen and I know it DID in fact, happen! I also have a friend who lives in Brooklyn Heights and she filmed a bit of the aftermath and I know that is real.

I guess what i am trying to say is, YES, Bush is a liar and a sham. But 9/11 DID happen, and we were attacked my Al Queada cells and we were totally unprepared and IRaq has noting to do with anything ewxcept Jr. exacting measures on Daddy's failures.....

I am proud of my country but ashamed of the idiotic representation. It cheapens all this country stands for and all that soldiers die for every day.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Thousands of eyewitnesses is total disinfo. There are a bunch of people who saw the second tower explode (including the reporters on the scene). I live in Manhattan and I can't find anyone who saw the 2nd plane crash. I know people from New Jersey who could see a plane flying towards the towers.

They aired a couple of totally scripted fake "eyewitness" interviews on TV, and even those contradicted the official version of how the plane came in. The "regular guy" eyewitnesses saw an explosion and some people even saw the fly-by plane after the explosion had happened.

People were freaked out and those who caught a glimpse of something had what they saw "clarified" by the media.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Where exactly was your cousin in Lower Manhattan that he "saw everything happening"?

There are very few places you could be where you have a clear view of the 2nd plane coming in, and the CNN videos from those spots have been proven fake.

Even if the events happened exactly the way George WMD in Iraq Bush wants you to think they did, you can still prove that the videos they aired on TV are totally fake.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
what about the fire fighters and cops who responded to tower one and saw tower two get hit? Their eye witness testimony don't count?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAFSF
What about the thousands of eye witnesses that saw it happen?

What about all those people who claim they saw the plane hit the Pentagon, even when evidence directly contradicts their claims..

People really do not grasp the "power of suggestion" until it happens to them, and someone wakes them up from the illusion.

Go watch "Swordfish", the bit near the end with the helicopter/escape scene.. thats a great example.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsregistration
Where exactly was your cousin in Lower Manhattan that he "saw everything happening"?

There are very few places you could be where you have a clear view of the 2nd plane coming in, and the CNN videos from those spots have been proven fake.

Even if the events happened exactly the way George WMD in Iraq Bush wants you to think they did, you can still prove that the videos they aired on TV are totally fake.

I am not sure the building, but I do know after the first plane hit, he got up, left his office and still managed to hop the train to Central Park West (they were still running then). I can get additional info, but I do know we were on pins and needles until we heard from his wife that he made it home safely (3 hours later).

ANd my friend in Brooklyn Heights could see the smoke and debris billowing up from her brownstone......I am pretty sure neither works for the CIA.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

what about the fire fighters and cops who responded to tower one and saw tower two get hit? Their eye witness testimony don't count?

Oh no, because, see, they died, but it wasn't real. They only 'fake' died. THey are all in the 9/11 protection program. Good Lord.....how assinine!

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Maybe I'm not grasping it, but I see no evidence that planes did not crash into the twin towers. All evidence points towards planes crashing into them. Now what brought the towers down and who did it, is entirely up to you to decide for yourself. Without a shadow of a doubt, planes defiantly hit the towers.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsregistration
So the supposed video evidence of plane crashes on 9/11 is totally fake of course. It began about 4 hours after the 9/11 event started, and the supposed plane crash video was nothing more than STILL PHOTOS from an anonymous source. There's no evidence for a plane crash at all.

Um. The second plane crashing into the south tower was broadcast live on dang nearly every TV station in the world.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
See my thought is, if you're going to pull something like this off the less people who know about it the better. For instance let's say you decide to rob a bank, the less people who know about it, the better chance you have to get away with it. Now in order for all this to be faked, it would have taken thousands if not tens of thousands of people to be in on faking the news coverage. I just don't see that happening, someone would have spilled the beans by now. Not to mention you would have to somehow get all the New Yorkers who saw it happen to go along with it, The NYPD, FDNY, and all the other rescue agencies from New York. You would think by now we would have heard at least one person out of all this to come forward and say no plane hit the towers, but we won't because a 2 planes in fact hit the towers, there were just too many people who saw it happen first hand.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by USAFSF]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
All of the live 2nd hit footage shows the WABC shot which is totally fake.

Its the one where you can only see ONE of the Twin Towers, and the plane flies behind the North Tower so you cannot see it crash.

If you don't believe me, go look at the live 9/11 coverage for yourself. The CNN Ghostplane didn't even show up until the morning of 9/12. The "exclusive video" shown here started off as anonymous "still photos".

It's totally fake. Who took those shots? From where? How did they turn from photos into video?

ALL of the TV stations switched to a military feed live, and that didn't even show a plane crash. It showed a 2-D plane animation move across the screen and disappear BEHIND the North Tower, which obscured the view of the South Tower.

No plane crash video was shown live anywhere in the world on any network. CNN showed video of the PENTAGON during the Second Hit on the WTC.

Check out the archives for yourself. You've been deceived. It's time to wake up.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

All of the live 2nd hit footage shows the WABC shot which is totally fake

Nope. My wife put a tape into the VCR and hit record as soon as she heard about the first plane. The network (NBC) that she was recording, was using a feed from a HELICOPTER for a NY station when the second plane hit. The pilot, reporter and camera operator are all heard clearly as they first notice the airliner and then realize what it was aimed at.

For those who have wondered why I havent posted in a while, I was intentionally staying away. Too many people on here have been sucked into the lies being told by Alex Jones, the Loose Change morons and others...

Most people arent doing it intentionally, they have just fallen into the belief that if its posted on the internet, it must be true.

What about all those people who claim they saw the plane hit the Pentagon, even when evidence directly contradicts their claims..

Another sterling example......NO evidence contradicts the claims of the people who saw a jet liner slam into the Pentagon. All of the evidence SUPPORTS them. Evidence isnt postings made on the internet. Evidence is pieces of wreckage pulled from under the mess at the Pentagon, evidence is the remains of the passengers and crew of the jetliner being recovered from the wreckage under the Pentagon, and yes, evidence is the eyewitnesses (many of them US military members who know a jetliner when they see one) who watched it unfold in front of them.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Great, swampfox, make a torrent out of your videotaped coverage, upload the tape to google video, and post the link here.

I'd love to see what she recorded and so would the rest of us. Of course, I'm assuming that you're not lying. You wouldn't lie, would you?

Please post the tape. It sounds like a fantastic resource.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
They have used this technology many times before. CNN aired fake video for Gulf War One to fake out Saddam Hussein. You don't need thousands of people involved. You tell the news helicopters to get out of the area, you brief the top execs of the media companies, and you provide the TV stations with a military feed.

See my thought is, if you're going to pull something like this off the less people who know about it the better. For instance let's say you decide to rob a bank, the less people who know about it, the better chance you have to get away with it. Now in order for all this to be faked, it would have taken thousands if not tens of thousands of people to be in on faking the news coverage. I just don't see that happening, someone would have spilled the beans by now. Not to mention you would have to somehow get all the New Yorkers who saw it happen to go along with it, The NYPD, FDNY, and all the other rescue agencies from New York. You would think by now we would have heard at least one person out of all this to come forward and say no plane hit the towers, but we won't because a 2 planes in fact hit the towers, there were just too many people who saw it happen first hand.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by bsregistration]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Problem is, I cannot trust anyone on the intern-net. First, there is no guaranteed way to find out if you are who you say you are. Two, I am willing to bet the intern-net is full of disinfo agents from both sides of the 9/11 issue.

This is mudding the waters. I know it happened. I don't know how, or why.

The name 'bsregestration' tells me that whoever you are, you lack respect for this site and this forum, and without respect we are merely petty children casting stones.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You might not need thousands of people to fake out Americans on events that are going on in other countries. However to fake out Americans about something so large as this, I'm afraid it would take a little more guy. Thousands of people watched this unfold, it happened here not in some far away place.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The videos are fake. It doesn't matter how many people you think "need to be involved". It's not a matter of opinion. If you want to prove it to yourself, go to the locations and see if the shots are even possible. The buildings are all out of position. There's no Verrazano Bridge to photograph from that angle. You can even see it in two contradictory positions in the ABC Footage.

It's time to admit that the videos are fake, regardless of whether you think it was Osama who made the US TV stations show fake video, or if you think it could have been an inside job.

Either way the videos are fake.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by bsregistration]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well here's another question i have to ask. Why fake the videos? What did anyone gain by faking videos that show exactly what eye witness accounts say happened?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join