It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP could be useful in removing CO2 from the atmosphere.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
www.bariumblues.com...

If you take a look here, you might wonder why my thread about Electro magnetic smog was overlooked. It's a shame.

The smog is even visible. Electrons floating around everywhere.

HAARP is causing this. Do you still underestimate the powers of this alien technology? That is precisely what it is.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
You admit there is a small change in the water's temperture even with your imaginary experiment with the cubic meter of water. Accumulation of these experiments in real life would cause a dramatic shift in temperature over a couple years.

I calculated the amount of temperature rise given totally perfect conditions in which every bit of energy input to HAARP's transmitters was concentrated in one cubic km of water non-stop for a year with no losses - and it was 27/1000th's of a degree C. And that's in 1 billionth of the ocean. You could accumulate the entire generated electrical capacity of the world in the ocean - and not be able to measure it.

No dramatic shift. Not even detectable. For as long as you like.

I don't know how to spell it out any better. I know this is tough for you.

You forget about the mirrors in space orbiting our planet which bounces the "resononace surges" back to earth back and forth like AC motors do. The IONIZED concentrated electrons get bounced back and forth, back and forth increasing intensity.

That doesn't even make sense. I don't know where to begin with the nugget of confusion that is that paragraph.

You say I don' t know how an Magnetic Resonance Image Tesla machine works. You are wrong, I delivered patients to those machines for 5 years as a paramedic and did lots of observing.

Tesla machine?! NMRI has jack to do with Tesla.

OK, maybe you can tell us what generates the signal in magnetic resonance imaging. What emits the signal, and why? Who first proved that the basic idea behind MRI was possible (detection of precession), and where? (Hint - it was in a block of paraffin, and IIRC was demonstrated on Christmas or New Years)

The analog system you explained with sonar and explosives was probably used in the 20's or 30's.

No. That's how they do it right now.

The CCD disorder of the bees can also affect Humans.

As no one has definitively identified the cause of CCD, this is a nonsense statement. Perhaps it could, but most likely it's a fungus that only bees catch.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

If you take a look here, you might wonder why my thread about Electro magnetic smog was overlooked. It's a shame.

If it was filled with the logical flow and snappy repartee you've shown in this thread, I can see why.

The smog is even visible. Electrons floating around everywhere.

You're claiming you can see electrons? Are you sure you're not endrna's sock puppet?

HAARP is causing this. Do you still underestimate the powers of this alien technology? That is precisely what it is.

No, it isn't alien technology. No, it isn't making visible electrons float around everywhere - that is such nonsense I really don't know what to say to it. It's sort of like that guy that was claiming he could detect the use of fusion weapons by chemical testing for loose neutrons in the soil. And no, I don't expect you to understand why that's a belly laugh also.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I can honestly say I don't trust anything the government says anymore, even something as menial as a few gigahertz of a prediction.

That is not saying I trust the other guys either.

There is definitely a gap of information.

Regardless of what people say HAARP is doing, I still don't like the idea of electricity being shot up into our upper atmosphere. It is different when the sun does it though. The Earth must have counter balances for something that has been happening for billions of years. Do we really know what will happen when even 1 gigahertz of electricity is added to the power grid?

I can honestly say that none of us here knows the answer and to say so would be accepting ignorance not denying.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I can honestly say I don't trust anything the government says anymore, even something as menial as a few gigahertz of a prediction.

That is not saying I trust the other guys either.

There is definitely a gap of information.

Well, gigahertz is the frequency, not an amount of power. HAARP doesn't use GHz frequencies, for what it's worth.

Regardless of what people say HAARP is doing, I still don't like the idea of electricity being shot up into our upper atmosphere. It is different when the sun does it though. The Earth must have counter balances for something that has been happening for billions of years. Do we really know what will happen when even 1 gigahertz of electricity is added to the power grid?

It's really NOT different when the Sun does it. It's the same thing. And it's not electricity, it's EM in the form of HF radio waves. The Sun puts out EM in the form of light, radio, x-rays and what not - it's exactly identical. There's not "natural" and "unnatural" EM.

I can honestly say that none of us here knows the answer and to say so would be accepting ignorance not denying.

Answer to what? I'd say accepting ignorance was more along the line of not understanding even basics about radio, electricity or the atmosphere. I imagine there's at least some good background material with limited math out there. Denying ignorance would be reading up on the basics of what's going on. May I suggest you lead off with something a bit more grounded than sensationalistic HAARP sites? Maybe a nice book from the local library?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Tom, sorry about the ignorant post. I am not familiar with how electricity or electromagnets work. I was merely stating my opinion and I did offer other sites that support HAARP.

Maybe I should study under an electrician for a while so I better understand concepts that go way over my head...

I do not pretend to have all the answers never said so either

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Tom, sorry about the ignorant post. I am not familiar with how electricity or electromagnets work. I was merely stating my opinion and I did offer other sites that support HAARP.

Maybe I should study under an electrician for a while so I better understand concepts that go way over my head...

I do not pretend to have all the answers never said so either

Ugh, no, it's me who should apologize for that last post. Look, in all seriousness it's a pretty interesting subject. But haarp.net is not a good place to start.

I'm sure there's some good material out there on the basics of the atmosphere and on radio. If you don't have at least some background info, then stuff like you see on haarp.net sounds reasonable. He's selling books, DVDs and who knows what else, probably Gen-u-wine Atlantis Power Crystals.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i bet haarp is just like the ultimate remote control(like Click)with adam sandler.kinda a short post so im sorry but maybe its not some thing so big(as in large) like the impression im getting

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I've seen many MRI machines with the name "TESLA" on it. Sorry but your wrong on this one.

I don't claim to be 100% right on my HAARP theory, but it's a theory, and we all know global warming is not because of cars.

There are Russian built satellites in space right now that have mirrors under the solar arrays, which are used to bounce the electricity back to the ground. The 2nd rate HAARP sites and the .NET site give me the basics on HAARP, but the evidence has to be extrapolated yourself, and the most important piece of Information that Tom keeps denying is that HAARP IS USED TO FIND OIL!

The apparatus of HAARP is the opposite of a radio telescope. It sends and does not recieve, therefore I admit my back and forth AC motor analogy is wrong. Someone stated that HAARP recieves. It does not.

When 2 Signals meet, the resultant frequency and resonance changes the physical, therefore altering matter. This includes temperature changes in our oceans.

HAARP currently uses over a billion (1,000,000,000) watts of power beamed straight into the ionosphere. These devices also use capacitors to save and then later release for a larger output effect. These discharges can cause Earthquakes as well.

I am not the biggest googler. Pick up this book at your local library.
Haarp: The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy by Jerry E. Smith. I did not read the whole book yet, but so far I've come up with some strong answers.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

SCARY. Time to make some clay helmets.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I've seen many MRI machines with the name "TESLA" on it. Sorry but your wrong on this one.

You were seeing a rating plate giving the strength of the magnet...in Teslas. That's the SI unit of magnetic flux density.

There are Russian built satellites in space right now that have mirrors under the solar arrays, which are used to bounce the electricity back to the ground.

I don't think so. Mirrors don't "bounce electricity". I'm not sure what you think you're seeing. Post some links and I'll untangle it for you.

The 2nd rate HAARP sites and the .NET site give me the basics on HAARP, but the evidence has to be extrapolated yourself, and the most important piece of Information that Tom keeps denying is that HAARP IS USED TO FIND OIL!

Just denying ignorance - they use geoseismic survey to find oil. Explosive charges, air cannons and whatnot. There are all sorts of links. Go look up doodlebuggers.

The apparatus of HAARP is the opposite of a radio telescope. It sends and does not recieve, therefore I admit my back and forth AC motor analogy is wrong. Someone stated that HAARP recieves. It does not.

The IRI itself can't, but they have receivers there. But your back and forth AC motor analogy was very very wrong anyway.

When 2 Signals meet, the resultant frequency and resonance changes the physical, therefore altering matter. This includes temperature changes in our oceans.

That doesn't make sense. Signals "meet" all the time. There are no frequency or "resonance changes". Matter is not altered. Think of all the transmitters around you - these signals meet constantly. There isn't much in the way of interaction - see also "superposition".

HAARP currently uses over a billion (1,000,000,000) watts of power beamed straight into the ionosphere.

No, it doesn't. The IRI has an ERP over 1GW, but that's not the same as total radiated power. Your boy Begich doesn't understand ERP. Yet another reason not to read a word he writes.

These devices also use capacitors to save and then later release for a larger output effect. These discharges can cause Earthquakes as well.

Nope. Most transmitters have caps in them here and there for all sorts of circuit functions, but none of them are for "saving for a larger output effect".

I am not the biggest googler. Pick up this book at your local library.
Haarp: The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy by Jerry E. Smith. I did not read the whole book yet, but so far I've come up with some strong answers.

I think you mis-spelled it - that's WRONG answers.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Forget Dr. Begich. Where did you get this figure or HAARP's ERP? What if the TPO is 1GW. Is that what they tell you when you pay for a tour around HAARP? Seems like it's your word against mine. You are not presenting any evidence to support your begging to differ.

findarticles.com...

This article explains how it is used to replace sonar in submarine comms.

HAARP is creating migration problems in birds as well, not just bees. The electromagnetic smog is still being overlooked, the reason oceans are warming up is still not "untangled" , and "no it's not" is what I get.

I read HAARP's TPO is 1.7GW. But....

How about it's effect with VIRTUAL MIRRORS, not the Mirrors you shave in front of! Crop circles? Some of the designs are impossible to draw with human hand, a computer is needed. Divine Proportion is used in most crop circle designs, so its impossible. Don't say humans make them, because the ones made by documentary makers look like #$%@.

How about the Military's joint effort to tear down Wardenclyffe in 1918 due to their fear of what Im claiming to be true now! That was years ago, you think HAARP is in ALASKA for no good reason? Montauk is in long Island for the hell of it?

NOO.. I wear my healing magnets on my fingers for a reason. Optimal polarization. Peninsulas like Long Island. Alaska itself is a peninsula.

Vortex points are the grounds in which these antennas stand on. High grid energy coupled with HAARPS power can combine to form a whole lot of power.

Don't keep saying "no it isnt" and add another version of a story. Or just tell me why oceans are hotter now.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Forget Dr. Begich. Where did you get this figure or HAARP's ERP? What if the TPO is 1GW. Is that what they tell you when you pay for a tour around HAARP? Seems like it's your word against mine. You are not presenting any evidence to support your begging to differ.

Because, again, that's what it is. The IRI is powered by diesel generators. You have 3.6MW going to the transmitters. The antenna gain produces the ERP figure, which that article you linked gets wrong also. Few journalists bother to understand ERP, because the bigger the number they can spew, the more sensational it is.

ERP is not a "real" power. Power output is. A higher ERP just means that the antenna is directional, which you knew anyway. Given the power input to the array and the ERP number, you can figure out the antenna gain in dB. I can, anyway.

findarticles.com...

This article explains how it is used to replace sonar in submarine comms.

No, it doesn't. Sonar is not used in communication, unless you want to count UQC or something. What they're discussing in the article I brought up way up the thread when I said that HAARP could be used to induce ELF using the auroral electrojet, but they don't do that there now for that purpose. The sub fleet is switching to VLF. You could still do it, and in fact for purposes like that stochastic resonance trick at 17 Hz that launched the thread, that's what they do. The IRI can't radiate ELF directly.

HAARP is creating migration problems in birds as well, not just bees. The electromagnetic smog is still being overlooked, the reason oceans are warming up is still not "untangled" , and "no it's not" is what I get.

I also gave you a very nice basic introduction to specific heat and how to take a power output and do some back-of-the-envelope calculations to see what sort of effect it has, which in the case of HAARP is nothing.

So if you don't like "no, it's not" try on "You're incorrect, and/or you're making ridiculous assumptions about situations for which much more likely explanations exist"

I read HAARP's TPO is 1.7GW. But....

Yeah, I've seen them post ERPs (NOT total output) of 1, 1.7 and 1.8GW, I don't know what I'm supposed to say here so I'll just say "between 1 and 3 depending on frequency and polarization mode". Pick your favorite number. I wouldn't have thought they'd talk about the electrojet trick personally, but there you go. No one asks me.

How about it's effect with VIRTUAL MIRRORS, not the Mirrors you shave in front of! Crop circles? Some of the designs are impossible to draw with human hand, a computer is needed. Divine Proportion is used in most crop circle designs, so its impossible. Don't say humans make them, because the ones made by documentary makers look like #$%@.

Again with the bogus terms. Define "virtual mirror".

Jeez, don't tell me you're trying to relate HAARP to crop circles now.

There is no divine proportion as such. It's just a term the Greeks used in architecture.

Humans can draw them. Why do you think they can't? I've seen guys that can do damn near photo realistic drawings - one of my brothers can. God knows I can't.

And yes, humans do make them. Some of them are quite artistic, and given the choice between a nice crop circle and some crap sprayed on a building, I'll take crop circles any day.

How about the Military's joint effort to tear down Wardenclyffe in 1918 due to their fear of what Im claiming to be true now!

I've lost whatever fuzzy train of thought you were posting on - what are you claiming to be true again? There were so many things. Tesla went bankrupt, and his financiers repo'd the land and building. The military had bupkis to do with it.

That was years ago, you think HAARP is in ALASKA for no good reason? Montauk is in long Island for the hell of it?

Are you saying Long Island is like Gakona? I feel insulted for Alaska.

HAARP is there for a few reasons - they had the land already for one. They needed to be in reach of the electrojet for some of the experiments for two.

NOO.. I wear my healing magnets on my fingers for a reason. Optimal polarization.

Peninsulas like Long Island. Alaska itself is a peninsula.

Vortex points are the grounds in which these antennas stand on. High grid energy coupled with HAARPS power can combine to form a whole lot of power.

Don't keep saying "no it isnt" and add another version of a story. Or just tell me why oceans are hotter now.

Yet another statement to which I can make no rational reply. There's a spot in that video that gets posted around on ATS where some bimbo rattles off a stream of nonsense which I can't recall but goes something like "What of the bio-energy of the life matrix which has been reverse polarized onto the Gaia lifestream in the Schumann resonance by your evil Tesla-based dark orgone emanations? HUH??!" and the poor guy gets this beleaguered look and says "I don't even know what you're saying"

Picture that now.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There is no divine proportion as such?? Are you serious? Hurricanes, Roses, galaxy formations, DNA all have the properties of the golden ratio. Have you seen the crop circles? Representations of the 5th root race, Pentagons, CBS logos, Pyramids, complex designs that are IMPOSSIBLE !!! Just look at them !!!

I will leave it up to you now to explain how HAARP is helping to reverse global warming instead of the opposite. Maybe I should just say "no thats bogus" or "that doesn't make sense" and the admins will give me a star or two.

Im the only one bringing things to the table here, while everyone else is roasting away not caring. You're contributions are far from solid Tom. Please, shut me up so I can get some closure here, because you are not helping at all.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Right right, Tesla went Bankrupt. They build that tower in Long Island for no reason, only to tear it down. That is not what I read in books. Where are you pulling this information out of ? The Military had to shut it down !!! READ !

Demolition and salvaging of the tower occurred in 1917. However, the main building still stands today. Tesla was not in New York during the tower's destruction. George Boldt wished to make the property availiable for sale. New York papers reported that the tower had been destroyed by order of the government to prevent its use by foreign agents. The United States government in 1917 may have aided the destruction of the Wardenclyffe Tower, ostensibly because it could provide a navigation landmark for German submarines. Basis in fact does not support either claim, but does not discount them either. On April 20, 1922 Tesla lost an appeal of judgment versus his backers on the second foreclosure. This locked out Tesla for any future development of the facility

So what did they Fear?

Just continue to move me along.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
www.ovnis.atfreeweb.com...

Hmm....

Tom, you are not impressing me at all. Human Egoism is the worst trait a human can have. Disagreeing for ego's sake. You seem to have that disease.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

There is no divine proportion as such?? Are you serious?

There is a number called that but it's certainly not "divine".

Hurricanes, Roses, galaxy formations, DNA all have the properties of the golden ratio.

Yes, and if you divide the distance between the rocks at stonehenge by the pyramid inch, and factor in the direction of Hadrian's wall, you will discover that the result points to the north star. Almost.

Have you seen the crop circles?

Pretty much certain that I said so...

Representations of the 5th root race,

I'm not even going to ask.

Pentagons, CBS logos, Pyramids, complex designs that are IMPOSSIBLE !!!

If they're impossible, how do they exist? Pentagons are impossible to draw? Pyramids are impossible to draw? I know someone drew the CBS logo. Or did that come down from a flying saucer?

Just look at them !!!

Pink hearts...yellow moons...green clovers...orange stars...they're magically delicious!

I will leave it up to you now to explain how HAARP is helping to reverse global warming instead of the opposite. Maybe I should just say "no thats bogus" or "that doesn't make sense" and the admins will give me a star or two.

Why should it have squat to do with global warming one way or the other? It really doesn't.

Im the only one bringing things to the table here, while everyone else is roasting away not caring. You're contributions are far from solid Tom. Please, shut me up so I can get some closure here, because you are not helping at all.

Far from solid? I'm not the one babbling about "5th root races" or MRI machines being "made by Tesla". Much less "ionized electrons" that you can see floating around in the air. No, I'm helping, helping to dispel ignorance, and for several reasons, one being that it's a comm theory based project, you are on my home turf with this topic.

Look, I have no doubt if the question was whether it's better to use wheat instead of barley when invoking Ceres in your magic circle, you'd know way more than I do. I bet you're all up on reptilians, and can quote times and places for all the classic alien encounters. But this is sort of a science based discussion and I don't think you are at your best there.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner PhilosopherThat is not what I read in books.

On April 20, 1922 Tesla lost an appeal of judgment versus his backers on the second foreclosure. This locked out Tesla for any future development of the facility

Read your own material. Tesla was on the rocks financially. His backers refused to put any more money into it.

We've got the Cheney book here in the library (ours, not the public one) so if I really have to I can go dig it out and type it in. But it's not really worth it, is it? Even your own references say it.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner PhilosopherDisagreeing for ego's sake. You seem to have that disease.

No, I'm disagreeing because you're wrong.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam

Originally posted by StreetCorner PhilosopherThat is not what I read in books.

On April 20, 1922 Tesla lost an appeal of judgment versus his backers on the second foreclosure. This locked out Tesla for any future development of the facility

Read your own material. Tesla was on the rocks financially. His backers refused to put any more money into it.

We've got the Cheney book here in the library (ours, not the public one) so if I really have to I can go dig it out and type it in. But it's not really worth it, is it? Even your own references say it.

You quoted your reason for the demolition of wardenclyffe. Can you quote my reason why the military tore it down? Yes you can. The submarines? ..

Yes you can..

I guess we all have to accept your version of story based on your studies, and the evidence presented here is unnacceptable.....Since YOU say so. Sure.

Tom you forgot that you admitted the ERP is enough to increase the cubic feet of water. You seem ignorant about us being the "serPENT" race, and fail to see the symbology and symmetry in crop circles. You do not know of the radiation detected on the "bent" stalks. They are not bent at all, but in fact burned. "Golden Ratio" 1.618" (Divine Proportion) is in these designs which appear overnight. These designs require a computer to draw it out and then use HAARP to tattoo the earth.

Evidence you want? It's my theory!! Keep it in mind and admit how valid it is. Study the designs before you disagree for the hell of it and let Egoism affect your reasoning.

www.mcs.surrey.ac.uk...

It's no use to disagree here. The designs show measurements that involve the fibonacci sequence. Impossible to draw it, nevermind on a cornfield.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join