It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Again... looking for the entrance, what if...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Our geologists would be all over this if were anything more than a myth.

It isn't.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

interesting thoughts- I think it is not out of the realm of possibility at all, almost
probable if anything....Any big shopping malls in the area?...I think thats a good way to go unnoticed too, be around where there are mass of people shopping...good one elevatedone~
~SyN

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Ya know, every time I hear about A-51, Dulce, Los Alamos and all the other sites we scrutinize

i dunno how anyone can doubt area 51 anymore though...i mean it's all over google maps and google earth AND nasas very own worldwind (i first saw area 51 on this)

go to google right now and type in google maps, when you get there type in groom lake nevada and zoom in, it's all there (don't forget to look around
)

[edit on 22-11-2007 by OSSkyWatcher]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I'm not actively looking as I'm too far away. I remember starting this thread for those who are looking. Just a thought I had one day.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
You wont find entrances to the base under Dulce in the area because there isn't any. alternative entrances from a totally different place. what to look for is vents. not small tubes or grills but building that look the same dotted around miles apart

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Very good photographs elevatedone, however is very difficult it know for sure whereabouts of secret entrances to the Dulce underground base. One question Elevatedone, some of these photographs are you taken in Dulce town?

Thomas E. Castello said there are about 100 secret way in to Dulce, between them could be secret tunnels and caverns that probably are located in Indian reserves. Who knows, some of these pictures, like this:

unf.undergroundozarks.com...

I don't know, but if you look up, there as a small security camera and supposedly these entries should be located in areas where it does not draw attention. A perfect place to get a good picture would be Archuleta Mesa to research seriously and go there.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by Stevenss]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join