It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Again... looking for the entrance, what if...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Driving to work today, I came upon some road work and had to take another route for a couple of blocks, hadn't gone this way before, so I was looking around at houses and buildings etc.

While looking at some buildings sitting on lots, etc, I got to thinking, I wonder whats in there ( some of them have no markings, etc ) and then my mind wondered to ATS and Dulce.

What if, I know this is a big IF, but, what if, an entrance to Dulce was right under everyone's noses, right in plain sight?

We get so busy in our everyday lives that we often do not notice or pay attention to that which is right in front of us.

I wonder what kinds of buildings are in or around Dulce that are "empty", just sitting there, that the townsfolks, walk by every day and don't give a second thought to?

What if, one or more of these buildings housed the entrance to Dulce?

The workers (or personel) walk right up to the building, goes in, goes over to a secret / hidden control panel, enters the ID or Password or both and the secret entrance opens up and leads maybe to a hall way or elevator or something that eventually leads to the Dulce base?

One other thought is supplies for the base, how do they get there? What if large unused warehouses had the same thing. The trucks drive in, the doors close and unload the supplies into elevators that go below and the supplies then get distributed?

I'd even go as far as to say, these buildings and warehouses that "might" be secret entrances to Dulce, probably are not even near the town of Dulce. Could be a few miles away.

Those are my thoughts.... Yours ?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

One other thought is supplies for the base, how do they get there? What if large unused warehouses had the same thing. The trucks drive in, the doors close and unload the supplies into elevators that go below and the supplies then get distributed?

I would guess to say they bring the supplies in another entrance perhaps in another state and distribute them via the underground tunnels.

As far as the secret squirrel entrance being an unsuspecting old building well I think anything is possible.With that said I would not attempt to trespass and go into every building snooping around. You never know what will be waiting for you, be it the police with a set of shinny silver bracelets or a paranoid owner with a double barrel and a few Doberman's.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Yeah, thats what I mean, they could enter the base from these buildings / warehouses from a few blocks, even miles away... so maybe everyone is looking in the wrong area for an entrance?

For the record... I'm in NW Ohio, far far away from Dulce and don't plan on making any trips to go "investigating"...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think that most people are expecting to find something like this, as the entrance to dulce...

Here are some pics of some of the buildings like I'm talking about...

I've never seen this one in color before... only a black and white picture of it... pretty neat if you ask me.

Those are some examples of what I started this thread about... they could also be buildings right in the town of Dulce that people think are just abandonded....

The door to this one looks pretty good.... (not that this is an actual entrance to something secret or even in Dulce)

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
An entrance? OK

An Entrance to what??

There is no evidence other than writings and utterings by possibly unstable people that there is indeed anything under Dulce.

*You* start with the idea that there is something under Dulce or you want to believe there to be, but in reality, there is not now, nor has there ever been, one solid piece of evidence to prove the existance of anything other than a Natural Gas Installation and Nuclear test site.

I would LOVE there to be something there, I really would. But untill someone comes up with concrete evidence I will continue to believe otherwise.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Do you have any links that show proof of this base even existing? I've been hearing about this base for a long time now but I have yet to see proof of it's existance.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thats just it... this is all speculation at this point.

There is no "proof" of a base under Dulce, howerver, the stories are very interesting and it's really okay to keep on searching for the truth, who knows, some day we might just get what we're looking for?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ya know, every time I hear about A-51, Dulce, Los Alamos and all the other sites we scrutinize, and all about how there HAS to be an entrance I think of the equally iffy theory of the underground tunnels that link all the sites. That can eliminate any "front door" to Dulce.
There is another thread going on here at ATS concerning a person with missing time, a hypnosis session and suppressed memories about digging up a "metallic" structure during a road gang assignment during his served jailtime. I think that could be one of the "Tunnels" that is within the links between the sites.
I believe more in the tunnels existing than the secret government facilities doing ET work and the like.

Meh, something to think about.
Cuhail

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
another thought of mine is that a possible entrance to the underground "bases", (including Dulce, or at least a tunnel to Dulce) is located at Ft. Knox.

They're guarding something besides Gold and Documents there.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
another thought of mine is that a possible entrance to the underground "bases", (including Dulce, or at least a tunnel to Dulce) is located at Ft. Knox.

They're guarding something besides Gold and Documents there.

OK Humour me

You seem convinced something is going on underground

Why, what can possibly make you think that something devious is going on undergroung?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My belief in underground bases started when I first saw the movie War Games. The Cheyenne Mountain Complex - NORAD.

I just thought how cool it was that we have something like that in the side of a mountain.

When I was a kid, my dad used to joke about Ft Knox and that he didn't think there was gold there. Over the past few years, I got to thinking about it too and thought, why not hide something else there and guard it like it was gold.

As I got older and more interested in Aliens and UFO's... I then started reading up on the subject and obviously found the stories of Dulce and was interested in trying to find out more.

I like some of John Lears theories on Dulce and other underground bases.

I'm not saying I'm convinced, just that based on the stories that are out there, this thread contains some of my ideas of the possibilities of entrances... thats all.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

My belief in underground bases started when I first saw the movie War Games. The Cheyenne Mountain Complex - NORAD.

I just thought how cool it was that we have something like that in the side of a mountain.

When I was a kid, my dad used to joke about Ft Knox and that he didn't think there was gold there. Over the past few years, I got to thinking about it too and thought, why not hide something else there and guard it like it was gold.

As I got older and more interested in Aliens and UFO's... I then started reading up on the subject and obviously found the stories of Dulce and was interested in trying to find out more.

I like some of John Lears theories on Dulce and other underground bases.

I'm not saying I'm convinced, just that based on the stories that are out there, this thread contains some of my ideas of the possibilities of entrances... thats all.

If I were you I would be very wary of anything John Lear says.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Thats just it... this is all speculation at this point.

There is no "proof" of a base under Dulce, howerver, the stories are very interesting and it's really okay to keep on searching for the truth, who knows, some day we might just get what we're looking for?

With some of the stories I've heard, it would just be downright frightening if this base existed. Anyone who worked at the base would most likely have basically signed their lives over to the government, and kept under tight surveilance for the remainder of their lives. So, the odds of some real evidence surfacing seems low at this point. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see some.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
also, I don't necessarily believe that it's an alien base, if it does exist.
Could be just another U.S. Government facility for who knows what.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i heard about this thought before (on ATS actually)...

it makes sense to me...

i mean, how weird / obvious would it be if the workers at dulce simply entered into the base through an entrance in the desert???

all one would have to do is set up a web camera in that desert and wait for the big "w0w" moment, huh???

thus, entering into the base through an entrance in a city nearby the base makes sense to me...

i think i read that workers enter the base through school lockers

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
i heard about this thought before (on ATS actually)...
it makes sense to me...
i mean, how weird / obvious would it be if the workers at dulce simply entered into the base through an entrance in the desert???
all one would have to do is set up a web camera in that desert and wait for the big "w0w" moment, huh???
thus, entering into the base through an entrance in a city nearby the base makes sense to me...
i think i read that workers enter the base through school lockers

WHAT workers ?
WHAT base?

You fail the prime criteria.
First, prove your 'base' exists.

It doesnt, at least there is no proof anywhere that it does.

Then tell me why, when several of the most famous proponents of this so-called base live no more than a few hours drive away, they dont actually get off their bums and take a damned good look??

Answer? Because they know its all total rubbish.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
living in new mexico dulce has been of great interest to me therese places in google earth near dulce that are black out and in the sides of the cliff wall....i suspect these could be an entrance.....but if not i do have certain things you guys may find interesting new mexico isnt known for earthquakes at all if you look at the usgs archives there was a really large earthquake in dulce in 1966 ((this is supposedly when construction began)) earthquake.usgs.gov...
whats even more interesting is there havent been any more earthquakes since then atleast not anywhere near this magnitude

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
for arguements sake lets pretend the base does exist, I'm still wonder what everyone thinks of what or where the entrances might be?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by justanothergangster
living in new mexico dulce has been of great interest to me therese places in google earth near dulce that are black out and in the sides of the cliff wall....i suspect these could be an entrance.....but if not i do have certain things you guys may find interesting new mexico isnt known for earthquakes at all if you look at the usgs archives there was a really large earthquake in dulce in 1966 ((this is supposedly when construction began)) earthquake.usgs.gov...
whats even more interesting is there havent been any more earthquakes since then atleast not anywhere near this magnitude

But this proves it was a natural occurence on a well known faultline:

The earthquake was caused by normal faulting on a fault striking approximately north-northwest, that probably had its maximum activity in Miocene time. Distribution of aftershock epicenters suggests that the main shock triggered aftershock activity on adjacent faults. The aftershock activity continued in the area for a year

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely
But this proves it was a natural occurence on a well known faultline:

Distribution of aftershock epicenters suggests that the main shock triggered aftershock activity on adjacent faults. The aftershock activity continued in the area for a year

after shocks for an entire year... I've never heard of that before... hmmm must have taken a year to build the secret underground base, or at least do the blasting and drilling for it

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join