It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racists, rapists, people who kill for no reason, torturers, those who committ genoide, those who mak

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
all those and also people who lie to get others into jail or killed (example a women lies that a man raped her) should be killed!

Give me a reason why they shouldn't.

All the people I mentioned are pollution and shouldn't be allowed to live. Rapists and child molesters, what purpose is their life gonna serve? Why let them live? Rape should be punishable by death, because it can itself be worse then death to the victim.

People who discriminate based on skin color, religion, nationality, race, etc have no place on this earth, what purpose do they serve besides creating hate and violence?

People who kill others for no reason, sounds fair enough, you kill for no reason someone (not by accident or any curcumstances) and you yourself get killed

Those that make viruses, spyware, and Hackers.......they should be told nicely with a public announcement to stop what they're doing. I think it isn't that hard to stop doing that! If they continue, then they are pollution, they need to be removed. They damage other people's property, millions and billions of peoples' properties, and they don't even know the victim, who can be anybody.

And of course people who lie to get others into deep crap. Example a women llies that a man raped her, he could face serious jailtime and for some , jailtime is worse then death, and in jail also he could be raped, beaten, even killed.........................................if she's found to be lying she should be put to death, and not just women, whoever does this, anybody can.

Ok, I think I missed a few other people that should be killed, ya'll can fill me in on the ones I missed.

Once again, if anybody disagrees, prove me wrong! Ok, maybe the virus and hackers is a bit much, but the others seem proper!

mod edit: cut down smilies to correct page width

[edit on 30-5-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hmm, I can see where you are coming from, kill them
, we're all gonna croak one day anyway. :shk:

[edit on 28-5-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Whooaa there nelly!

If only everything was so black and white. Kill um all!

Yet I'm sure that the crime rates would really drop if criminals were just slotted by the cheapest method avalible, and we wouldn't have to pay huge amounts of tax to keep all these scum bags living with a roof over their heads and 3 squares a day.

Ok then you crazy Rus'ski you can shoot the lot of um...

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Hackers

Hacker is a term often applied to computer software or computer hardware programmers, designers and administrators, especially those who are perceived as experts or highly accomplished in this field. A hacker is also a term used for someone who modifies electronics such as ham radio transceivers, printers or even home sprinkler systems for better functionality or performance. The term usually bears strong connotations that may be favorable or pejorative depending on cultural context

en.wikipedia.org...

I am a hacker, please dont remove me from society for doing something that stimulates and furthers the growth and expansion of my mind and knowledge, all files that are hidden are just waiting to be found.

with the rest, I dont agree, I think there should be programs put in place, and for those that dont serve a purpose, well, lockem up.

[edit on 28-5-2007 by pshkwamy]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
yea i feel you RS

but we shouldn't kill these miserable human beings we should let them live their lives

and in the back of our own heads we will know how horrible there afterlife/next life will be, depending on what you believe in

nothing, and i mean NOTHING as horrible as the things you described gos unoticed

lets just say.. it will catch up to them in the long run

but until then:bash:just beat some skulls in with a hammer

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshkwamy

Hackers

Hacker is a term often applied to computer software or computer hardware programmers, designers and administrators, especially those who are perceived as experts or highly accomplished in this field. A hacker is also a term used for someone who modifies electronics such as ham radio transceivers, printers or even home sprinkler systems for better functionality or performance. The term usually bears strong connotations that may be favorable or pejorative depending on cultural context

en.wikipedia.org...

I am a hacker, please dont remove me from society for doing something that stimulates and furthers the growth and expansion of my mind and knowledge, all files that are hidden are just waiting to be found.

with the rest, I dont agree, I think there should be programs put in place, and for those that dont serve a purpose, well, lockem up.

[edit on 28-5-2007 by pshkwamy]

I didn't mean that kind of hacker, I mean the type of Hackers who could not only damage other people's software, but even cause loss of security, maybe even deaths. I'm a fair person, I only say that kind of people who die are the ones who deserve it.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
I didn't mean that kind of hacker, I mean the type of Hackers who could not only damage other people's software, but even cause loss of security, maybe even deaths. I'm a fair person, I only say that kind of people who die are the ones who deserve it.

Ah alright then, well for future reference, those types of people are more called "crackers", and I dont like those people because they ruin all of my fun because they have to cause harm to others.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by biotic
yea i feel you RS

but we shouldn't kill these miserable human beings we should let them live their lives

and in the back of our own heads we will know how horrible there afterlife/next life will be, depending on what you believe in

nothing, and i mean NOTHING as horrible as the things you described gos unoticed

lets just say.. it will catch up to them in the long run

but until then:bash:just beat some skulls in with a hammer

There is nothing that relieves the mind more then knowing that a bad guy (or girl) is dead, rather then alive and still able to carry out acts, or in prison, continuing to do the crimes (example prison rape, prison beating, prison murder) and/or looking for a way to escape out of prison.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshkwamy

Ah alright then, well for future reference, those types of people are more called "crackers", and I dont like those people because they ruin all of my fun because they have to cause harm to others.

I thought they were called Hackers-example: Guy hacks into a company's security system.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I thought they were called Hackers-example: Guy hacks into a company's security system.

yes, thats a hacker, but that causes no damage, a cracker would exploit what they found out to harm othets for personal gain.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
That could cause damage, a hacker can shut off an alarm for example, making a place vulnerable, and maybe even probably worse.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I totally agree with you

A life for a life,
murderers

But when the technology gets there, I would favor personality deletion over jail but still keep the death sentence

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I totally agree with you

A life for a life,
murderers

But when the technology gets there, I would favor personality deletion over jail but still keep the death sentence

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hack and let hack, RS - or you'll be spinning your wheels till the cows come home.

:bnghd:

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
Hack and let hack, RS - or you'll be spinning your wheels till the cows come home.

:bnghd:

??
?????

RS is confused

PS: only the crackers that cause damage to innocent victims and even put lives at risk

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Oh, I just mean live and let live, you know - Big job telling everyone how to live.

But since you're destroying evil....I guess it's all good.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
give me a gun and 100 clips of ammo, i will help you clense the earth, RS DEATH TO ALL WHO RAPE OR LIE ABOUT RAPING etc... but not the hackers, unless they do bad stuff like the whole alarm thing

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by outrider
but not the hackers, unless they do bad stuff like the whole alarm thing

Yeah, that's what I said

Only one way to cleanse the earth, by getting a high Gov. position...........but even then we wouldn't be able to FULLY cleanse the earth, but cleaning up the majority of the pollution is better then not cleaning it at all

BTW, killing those will set examples for others. Everyone else will be less likely to do it if they know they will face death for those actions. And that makes my idea even more valuable.

[edit on 30-5-2007 by Russian soldier]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Send rappers into a cell with a homosexual. I'm sure that would teach them a lesson.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Send rapers into a cell with a homosexual. I'm sure that would teach them a lesson.

[edit on 30-5-2007 by wildcat]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join