It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identify Extraterrestrials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
How does one identify if someone is an extraterrestrial or not? are there certain ways to classify behavioral patterns? how does one identify extraterrestrials who may look human but they're really not?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
some people speak of picking up an "extraterrestrial feeling" from certain people. i'm wondering how psychics go about doing this sort fo thing. anyone know???

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
When you say, "So where you from?" and they reply, "Zeta Reticuli" Thats usually a pretty good indicator

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
There are probably 100s of different aliens species in our galaxy alone. The "Zeta Reticulans" are just the fore-runners in most fear-tactic centered people.

I wouldn't pay much mind to them as it just feeds off the constant disinformation and misinformation that has been a while for a while.

(btw, this isn't bashing Betty and Barney Hill, just everything else.)

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'm pretty confident there are thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of different alien factions. Odds are one of them has to look a little like a human.

I saw a TV show where a man recounted his experience with an alien from Mercury, which looked like, in his opinion, close enough to pass off as a strange looking human.

I wonder how the alien factions classify Michael Jackson.

join