It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Scientists Make 'Healing Super-Water'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Firm makes 'Healing Super-Water'

news.bbc.co.uk

Firm makes 'healing super-water'
US scientists have developed "super-oxidised" water which they say speeds up wound healing.

Oculus, the Californian firm which developed the water - made by filtering it through a salt membrane - says it kills viruses, bacteria and fungi.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-5-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I am always looking for information like this and when I hear of breaking news I like to share it with everyone on ATS. I know there are many people here on ATS interested in research and finds such as this one. Enjoy!

I am going to do some digging on this one.

news.bbc.co.uk

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
There is already a very effective method of controlling and eliminating infections : Tea Tree oil and Bleach.

Use Bleach as a disinfectant and strangely enough the adverts are right it really does kill 99% of all known germs! However the drug companies do not approve since they didn't manufacture it.

Likewise Tea Tree oil. Very effective at infection control both on the human body and equipment. Again with this product the drug companies have absolutely no control and no profit......

There have been studies which show that what I have written is incorrect. Guess who ran the studies!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

I am always looking for information like this and when I hear of breaking news I like to share it with everyone on ATS. I know there are many people here on ATS interested in research and finds such as this one. Enjoy!

I am going to do some digging on this one.

news.bbc.co.uk

these scientists are remarkably ignorant and never seem to do any PRIOR research for similar products

look up electrolysed water.....you can make it yourself easily...

it's properties are similar or even EXCEED the new oxychlorine these "scientists" have discovered.

there is even a dozen you tube videos showing it being used to treat various infected limbs...both by ingestion and bathing.

just type electrolysed water in the search...

japan has done numerous clinical research studies on it which you can find on the web in google but because foreign scientists are regarded as kooks and inferior in the west it's been ignored largely in the west.

white people just dont trust those "foreigners".

science is the white man turf they say.

only whites understand science they deeply believe.

ingrained racism is such a terrible thing....

sad.

very very sad people.

it's so sad that so many white people are so obsessed with a person's skin color.

I AM WHITE BY THE WAY.

MY MOTHER IS FROM MONTANA OF PURITAN ORIGIN AND IS WHITE

MY FATHER IS A CHRISTIAN AND IS A PURE AMERICAN WHITE.

THEY ARE PURE WHITE AND ARYAN.

I AM ALSO PURE WHITE ARYAN BUT VERY BROADLY EDUCATED.

_javascript:icon('
')_javascript:icon('
')_javascript:icon('
')
')
')
')

[edit on 24-5-2007 by esecallum]

[edit on 24-5-2007 by esecallum]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
It sure seems funny to me that everyone's just discovering this when the NFL has been using stuff like it for decades. They've use super-oxygenated air to help speed up the healing process of their players. It really does work. They're the perfect examples. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

TheBorg

new topics

top topics

join