It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP!! Urgent Desperate! MY Cousin has Been KIDNAPPED!PLEASE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I Pray that Great Spirit Assist me in Finding My Cousin. I just found out She was Abducted on Thursday Afternoon. I Feel She Needs Someone Who Can Remote View Astral Project to Help Her Find Her As Well as other Conventional Methods of Police Investigation. I cannot live with myself if I did not do everything in my power to somehow help even though I am a thousand miles away from where it happened.

I do not want to Give to Much information that may play on mind in locating her. I know the Location of where it happened because it was witnessed by her Best Friend. I can Give A lot of Information about her or the Kidnapping Pictures whatever is needed.

Any Any Any Help at All. Do you know anyone that has honed this Skill?

```````````````````````
removed personal information

[edit on 22/5/07 by masqua]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Since the ArioK does not have the required number of posts for U2U's, please contact me and I will transfer information.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This may be a ridiculous comment but you have informed the authorities, right? Sorry for the one line post but stranger things have happened here.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I strongly urge you to just let the authorities handle this. I know it's nice to believe in this kind of thing, but I wouldn't trust it in a situation like this.
I've seen tons of threads asking people to remote view or astral project to find something or look at something, and they never turn out. People just give ridiculous answers and make stuff up.

Again, in this situation, just contact the police and give them all this information you have.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I honestly don't mean to sound rude, but may I ask why you capitalized random words throughout your post...?

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin, but ATS isn't the place to ask for help. The only people that can help your cousin are the police... I hope everything turns out okay for you and your family

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Id just like to point out that some police forces already have their own remote viewers on board.. its not just the CIA and FBI anymore.

Give the guy some sympathy. He is only exhausting every possible means of finding his family member, something every person would do. Doing something is better than doing nothing.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
ArioK, you have my every sympathy. I hope she is found quickly and is alive and well. I will pray for her, you and both your families.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Ariok........ My thoughts are with you. And, although I am unable to astral view, I know firsthand of people on here that can. You will recieve help. More than anything I will pray for the very best. You are in my thoughts. The most help comes from the light.
-Be blessed!

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
You have to understand that this is a very difficult situation. To remote view you need to have a sort of connection with what you are looking for. Based on what information you provided.If you were to reach out searching for this kind of thing,you will get bombarded with horrible things.

With an ability as such,very rarely can many use it to this degree,usually it comes to us,not we find it on our own. It is hard for me to say anything here due to the degree of severity. Many would not want to get involved,due to this nature of event.

I do not want to say anything to hurt the situation. Yet i would like to say be strong.Regardless of what happens be who you are and vigilant towards your own well being,Focus on the fact that she is okay.This is the best way to effect the outcome here.

[edit on 22-5-2007 by toraylin]

[edit on 22-5-2007 by toraylin]

top topics

join