It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 coming soon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Wannabe masters of the world are pushing us to World War 3, according to their master plan for New World Order. Here is something from Pike's letter to Mazzini:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Now be honest and compare all this planned stuff to news today and you will see you and your sons may soon be forced to bleed for a little group of rotten people at very top of the pyramid. Do you still want to listen to them or do something? Check link for WW1/WW2 description and you will see it went as planned. Millions of people died for their empire of crap.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Seems very close to current events , Thanks for the web link gives me something to read for today, Great Post

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thanks, also check this article about Israel.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Our only hope is that there are still some people at the top of the pyramid who have motivations more in line with the general populace that can stop this. It seems like we are teetering on the edge.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well yea, but people also need to say NO to violence. Some stuff they did in past daily is today unacceptable, like slavery, stoning and so on. Similar way we need to see war as unacceptable or else it will never stop. Don't worry, day will come we will end wars, but question remains how much of us will be left.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 64738
We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, ....

And they think I'm a fruitloop when I tell them they are being played like puppets. Soon they will even find out. Might even scare a few of them into believing.

The 'We' in question isn't an organization or a society, but rather demons.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by WiseSheep]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Sorry to burst the bubble of the anti-Zionist/Freemason/atheist hatefest going on but did anyone here read this little gem:
'To date, no conclusive proof exists to show that this letter was ever written. Nevertheless, the letter is widely quoted and the topic of much discussion'

Sorry guys.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chaoticar
'To date, no conclusive proof exists to show that this letter was ever written. Nevertheless, the letter is widely quoted and the topic of much discussion'

Sorry guys.

Unless it was written in the last few years. The state of the world is proof. Open your eyes.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep
Unless it was written in the last few years. The state of the world is proof. Open your eyes.

First off: There is no conculusive proof for the document's existance
Also anyone could easily create such a document, either now or soon after World War 2, and say that it's 'fulfilling prophecy'.
I'd say this letter is a step below the Iron Mountain Report and Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, as at least they existed.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaoticar
Also anyone could easily create such a document, either now or soon after World War 2, and say that it's 'fulfilling prophecy'.
I'd say this letter is a step below the Iron Mountain Report and Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, as at least they existed.

William Guy Carr is the man in question. Even if it were a fabrication of his. Tis a mightily good one.

[edit on 22-5-2007 by WiseSheep]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
WWIII is already here. We are in it. It's been going on for almost 2 decades now. I suppose the world war you all are talking about could be a WWIV .

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
WWIII is already here. We are in it. It's been going on for almost 2 decades now. I suppose the world war you all are talking about could be a WWIV .

yeah cuz that makes total sense!

people have been predicting WWIII since 1945

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
thats like a rapture prediction.

but serious folks you know its coming, you just dont know when

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

agreed

what are we supposed to call the current affairs happening on the planet right now? world war sounds pretty close to me...

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by biotic
agreed

what are we supposed to call the current affairs happening on the planet right now? world war sounds pretty close to me...

except for the fact that there is no world war going on. the "iraq war" isn't even really a war, it's just the US army showing up in Iraq under false pretenses that it is indeed a war

calling the current global situation WWIII is like looking at two pieces of bread and calling it a sandwich.

now if these actions continue and more countries get militarily involved, then you can start worrying about your WWIII. for now, i still believe that there is a crisis cause by a trigger happy, deceptive government, but no true "war" between nations

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sacreligion

Originally posted by biotic
agreed

except for the fact that there is no world war going on. the "iraq war" isn't even really a war, it's just the US army showing up in Iraq under false pretenses that it is indeed a war

calling the current global situation WWIII is like looking at two pieces of bread and calling it a sandwich.

now if these actions continue and more countries get militarily involved, then you can start worrying about your WWIII. for now, i still believe that there is a crisis cause by a trigger happy, deceptive government, but no true "war" between nations

Hey hey now..A romanticist would believe the piece of bread is a sandwhich
, bread has feeling too...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sacreligion

So, if I understand you correctly, the "Iraq War" hasn't been a "war" since Bush declared "Mission Accomplished"? Or is it not a war because the people our troops are shooting at aren't wearing official military uniforms? Or is it not a war because 90% of the casualties are civilian? Oh, that's right, silly me, we're not fighting a war, we're spreading democracy.

It's sad to me, how many people are still clinging to constrictive definitions in a world where they don't apply. You sound like a member of the administration. "It caint be a war, 'cause I aint never declared war".

People are shooting, bombing and dying. Mortars, rockets, tanks and planes. Mines, helicopters, rocket propelled grenades. IED's, bunkers, green zones and red zones. It's a war my friend, accept it. Your technical definitions won't save any lives.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
We're #ed... either the nations of the world will submit to the will of the us-interests or a bloody mess follows... anyway... we're #ed.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 64738

This major world economic crisis is what happend right before WWI & WWII and it happening right now...again!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Why yes OP

and a certain news outlet is pouring on the gas

read the transcript AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join