It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Mania

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I saw this post and was floored great job in finding this!!

I know of two independants running Steve Adams and Bob Hargis. Since their third ticket, they won't get elected.

www.independentstogether.us...

On John Edwards you had BG did you mean BB?

But great job on the research Kelldor.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I wish I had American Citizenship so I could vote for this Ron Paul guy, only once in a 100 years does a politician come along that has this much integrity, honour but most of all consistancy.

Heck Ron if you don't get the ticket you can emigrate here to Oz, we need at least one honest Polly over here.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Yes and thank you
Sorry about that, Edwards is "Mr. Bilderberg" in Washington insider circles.

[edit on 5/31/07 by Kelldor]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
Why is it I think of Ruepal every time I hear Ron Paul

The guy's a flake. Rudy killed him in the debate. What more do you need?

Really, when did Rudy kill him in the debate? all I saw the entire time was Rudy repeating "I'm a survivor of 9/11"

Ron Paul 1 uped him the moment he gave him reading homework for the 9/11 commission report. You cant deny what the cia admits to.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
OK, I support Ron Paul, so it's a given that I am sure will be used to say that I'm biased. Still, take a good look at all the rest, both parties. Would you really and honestly say that a single one of them is different?

Now consider this: We've had decades of the same type of politician in the White House. It hasn't made a bit of real worthwhile change for America. Every one of them has been as interchangeable as if pressed out with a cookie cutter. It hasn't mattered if they were Democrats or Republicans, everything has went downhill steadily.

Oh sure, there were minor drifts one way or the other between one President and the next. But that's like saying that one driver has done better than another in steering us down the road to damnation.

So Ron Paul is a liberal at heart. So was Jefferson. Our nation was conceived as a liberal idea. This country began by bucking the trend of where most had monarchies or emperors, and that was a liberal idea at the time. Our founding documents were reviled around the world as being unworkable, that a nation could not be governed by the very people who were it's citizens.

We must return to that liberal document called the Constitution. We need the liberal idea that government is to be as small as possible. Our children will thank us for removing the burden of debt that bloated Federal programs and insane wars bring about.

Liberal? Hell, I would vote for a skunk ape on heroin if he would follow the Constitution!

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
During lastnights debate when Ron mentioned the National ID. That left Rudy twitching once more. hehe

Here at home in Asheville NC, I'm starting to see Ron Paul 2008 signs. The mania is spreading.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ron Paul wants to disband the CIA. That alone is reason enough to think he's a whack job.

Blind the country to outside threats and influences....good idea. NOT!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanguard223
Ron Paul wants to disband the CIA. That alone is reason enough to think he's a whack job.

Blind the country to outside threats and influences....good idea. NOT!

Well the CIA formed Al Qaida back in the 80's financed and armed them- and you think Ron Paul is a whack job? You might want to rethink on that.

Guess who is a outside threat? Al Qaida.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I have to agree with the NYC cross dressing fetishist, Mormons on here... Ron Paul can't win a REPUBLICAN primary.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I have to agree with the NYC cross dressing fetishist, Mormons on here... Ron Paul can't win a REPUBLICAN primary.

That's why he's leading almost all New Hampshire straw polls right?
usastrawpolls.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Now Hillary Clinton tells Ron Paul how he had the most enthusiastic supporters she'd ever seen.
She never had a chance to tell him until now on the house floor.

www.disclose.tv...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join