It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence Behind the Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
hold up...so basically this guy is saying that once we die we materialize again. I don't really get it, can you please explain.

Also i remember a couple years ago i posted on a subject about the crucifixion of jesus...and that it was shown as a hologram to some of the worlds scientists or governments.

Anyway in the thread someone came out and said that in the same papers that spoke about Et's coming to earth and showing the governments how jesus really died, someone said this

quote: Several years ago, I went to the Edgar Cayce Foundation at Virginia Beach and took some ESP tests. My wife and I aced the tests. The participating crowd and the staff were amazed. They took our names. We then went upstairs to the library to look around.

While I was reading a Masonic book, I overheard a conversation between several men around the wall. They said that they had just come back from Moscow and were talking about a secret experiment that was conducted in Sweden. It involved CIA and KGB agents in an underground radio/television wave-proof room trance-channeling to the dead. For the first time, they were able to bring from the dead Albert Einstein and display him on television and ask him questions. (This merger of the CIA and KGB happened several months before the Berlin Wall came down–thus the Cold War was still on, but, only in the eyes of the public. For mass media mind control see their own brainwashing manual written for newspaper editors and TV networks - called "Electronic Colonialism" written by Thomas McPhael, 1987.)

Maybe that is the same thing thing that Roll is talking about

here is the thread it is on..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

its by kickass on the first page.

join