It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intresting Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
First of all I am aware of it being dated April 1st but im not so prosumptious to assume its a fools day prank.

If this has been posted before then calm your little repost police head down, I arent going through every damn thread to find out if it has.
After all i saw 3 threads on the bridge collapse and the brain scan toys in the same day.

Video by Francine
Chatsworth, CA
April 1 2007

www.disclose.tv...

Assuming it isnt a joke then it is one great video and could someone offer an explanation, I would have said a police plane but it sure does hover for a good while.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Uh! I think somebody went to jail that night. Looks like a helicopter with a search light trying to find a criminal. The other helicopter is most likely a news helicopter or police too.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
WTH is wrong with that site?
My Noscript extension(in firefox) blocked exactly 10 sites with _javascript on that page !

About the vid, it looks real....no not a real ET spaceship, but a real chopper. The strong searchlight gave it away.

Anybody knows the exact frequency of police blinkers? Lets compare it with that in the vid.

PS: I don't have speakers here, so I may be wrong.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
"It's awsome."

Awsome, yes, but a UFO I really don't think so.

It's a helicopter: Police; military; maybe even a civilian land owner hunting thoses damm aliens that keep chopping up his cows.

Oh ok then just once more. "It's awsome".

[edit on 3-5-2007 by ChiKeyMonKey]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Oh looks like both of you posted while I was posting...and all posted the same thing... LOL

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Looks like a helicopter to me...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
drunk lady video-taping a helicopter or possibly a small plane.

it's awesome..!... it's beautiful....!...it's.... nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yeah, lol. Crack ho on '___' going "ooh, look at that".

new topics

top topics

join