It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any idea on which ufo's go with which group?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Does anybody have any thoughts as to which ufo's go with which group/entity? Black triangles, saucers, spheres, diamonds, glowing orbs, rectangles, etc. So many different sightings but has anybody (abductee/contactee/witness/individual) had an experience that can put the group (grey's, reptilians, nordics, etc) with the "vehicle"? I know that there are always people that say ufo's are military/black ops but I am looking for speculation/experiences/research/opinion that indicate they are alien in orgin. Is there anywhere worthwhile looking for this subject on the Web?

I am a new member of ATS and would welcome assistance. Thank you ATS.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I don't know. Taking in account a technology used it's like...hmmm...when you are blinded by the reflection of the sun coming from the piece of mirror...how can you tell what shape the mirror is?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You know, I've wondered the same thing numerous times...

Although if I were to think in a realistic sense, I'd say that perhaps all the aliens are working together, therefore there isn't a specific ship type that corresponds to whichever species.

I mean we're all one species yet we all drive different cars, just an example.

[edit on 5/3/2007 by Kacen]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moserious
an experience that can put the group (grey's, reptilians, nordics, etc) with the "vehicle"?

Although there is some evidence that there are some ET vehicles around, there is no evidence of the existence of the 'things' you named. These are just stories (IMO).

The most natural answer would be, a particular species may use a single type or a variety of designs....and many species may use a common design or again variety of them.
Just like us using some cars and not others in a particular country.

Regards
RSB

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I've wondered that too, since apparently there are 57 different types of aliens that visited this planet (who knows if thats true), then i would imagine its just not the greys flying those ufo's around. Some ufo's look almost biological as if they are living objects themselves.

new topics

top topics

join