It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video of triangle ufo over city...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If I was ever videotaping a craft from another world, I would stop videotaping before it got near the trees because it's a pain to mask all of those limbs, etc.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
hmmm i was just thinking about a theory i have about this video.... do you think he filmed the sky, then put the cgi in it, and then he dubbed his voice to the recording? to me i don't really here any background noises at all. dubbing is fairly easy, back in my highschool days me and my friends made a short movie and we dubbed sounds right to the tape via video recorder after we recorded. anybody agree?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

This is most likely a triangle craft, main motor is in the center, the
flashes are apex motors for side motion while the center put it in hover.

Check
www.youtube.com...
the Hanebu II in this video for center and a triangle position of apex
motors.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I have first hand experience with a trio of Black Triangles back in the early 90's and this is NOT even close to what I saw. How old is this video? Well it does look promising, one for reverse technology. Keep trying.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
is there any sound that goes with that second video? i'm at work and cannot have speakers on. anybody notice that when you see the lights bouncing around nothing else is stationary in the whole picture? in other words can the lights moving up and down and around be just radical camera movement of possibly a star or something?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloS13
If I was ever videotaping a craft from another world, I would stop videotaping before it got near the trees because it's a pain to mask all of those limbs, etc.

Lol, Im still having a hard time getting the light source right with still photos in bryce.. you know, those strangly stationary background clips with amazingly clear and animated ufos..

And if I ever do post one, it will be in reply to what I believe a fake, and I will banner that all over it..

Im just determined to prove to myself how fakes can be done sufficiently, so I can tell when Im looking at the real deal.

The best evidence for, is a lack of coherent proof against.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

This is most likely a triangle craft, main motor is in the center, the
flashes are apex motors for side motion while the center put it in hover.

Check
www.youtube.com...
the Hanebu II in this video for center and a triangle position of apex
motors.

I swear this is the same woman who was filming an object from her window, that was posted here a few weeks ago. Everyone said she sounded stoned and that it was a police chopper. whatever this is, that sounds like the same woman to me...

????? anyone else find the similarity.. I wish I could find the url to the old post, but I cant..

[edit on 2/5/2007 by badw0lf]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
For badw0lf
: The lady you mention sounds like the series of sightings by a lady named Francine out in Chatsworth this spring. Try the following Google Video search for those sightings:

video.google.ca...

The video in the OP is like many others - suspect without corroborating data.

It does however seem to be similar to the multiple police sightings in Illinois back in Y2K. One officer's description was very similar in shape as indicated by the animated reconstruction that was undertaken. The large-ish "Arrowhead" shaped triangles seem to be turning up more often.

For those with an interest the Illinois police sighting from 2000 there is a copy available online (at this time) at the following link:

video.google.ca...

Cheers,

Vic

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
my off the topic, TeslaandLyne, but these videos you posted are just great!
Your mentioning Haunebu design is mighty relevant.
Back to the topic.. I think.. what do I think...lets see..Video is fake. Let alone tech might been used but, like most members have admited, why would ETs reveil themselves so blantly. It it was real it would create a freaking chaos in that town...are you kidding? That would be all over the local news channels.
UFO shows up when one least expects it. A dot hight in the heavens or a disk shaped anomaly zipping cross the sky in a matter of seconds. Unless God forgotten farm is the place of the scene.
Camera?...duh. Where is one when you need it? I might say obvious things but to film a UFO in such a daring fly by must be a fake, even if expertize shows no evidence of fakery.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Havent really read through this thread completely but it seems that if a craft like this was seen over a city it would be all over the news, there would be more than 1 witness and more than one video of it. Unless I am wrong and this was seen by more than one person and was reported to the media or authorities I have to say this is 100% a hoax.

Get a life and a job hoaxer's.........

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
About the original video. There is nothing in the Utube that proves it's a fake. Unfortunately Utube is of such low quality that it's impossible to really approve or disapprove validity. So I as a ufo buff am going to give it the benefit of the doubt. To the OP, thanks for posting it and don't let all the skeptic wanabe pukes get you down. Keep fighting the good fight.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BitDust
why would ETs reveil themselves so blantly.

havent they always tried to reveal themselves blantly to us?

i mean if it was the opposite the gov would be out of a job

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
The realm of CGI covers a wide area...I work in that field.

again...I do not claim to be an expert, but I think that the concept that CGI can be used to explain videos that look "too good to be true" is WAY overused...

Its good to have more objective eyes on these boards.

I've been working in commercial CG animation/Graphics and video production since 1999. I find allot of the footage on You Tube to solid attempts to pull hoaxes on the viewing public at large. I expect the quality and number of these short clips to go up exponentially in the coming years as more teens dip into the cg field.

Note that these "Quality Daylight" ufos that are flying over cities and metropolitan areas never cause a spike in UFO sightings by the public. If that triangle flew over my city there would be 100's and if not thousands of witnesses in the first 30 seconds of flight. Just because the purported footage is seconds long, does that mean the UFO appeared and vanished within the camera being turned on and off? So maybe a minute of flight at that altitude?
What are the chances they are the only ones that saw this craft?

SynthEyes is a great CG motion tracking program used by Hollywood studios and is available for $400. Its easy to use and be sure that teens and young video upstarts are using illicit copies of it.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Exactly...

Originally posted by Drexon
Ehm, did anyone notice it kinda 'jumps in' in the beginning of the video? That along doesn't make it very appealing to me.. nice motion tracking though. *rolleyes*

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
For badw0lf
: The lady you mention sounds like the series of sightings by a lady named Francine out in Chatsworth this spring. Try the following Google Video search for those sightings:

video.google.ca...

Oh yes her, I can't stand that FRANCINE (she just annoys me) I just find all her videos s**t (sorry for being so agressive) I'am just fed up of seeing her video spam everywhere ... That lass must be high on crack all the time, her imagination just runs wild. Don't know if you've ever seen her videos of coulds in the sky where she thinks shes communicating with aliens coz she thinks there's faces in the clounds ... duh

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Vrils r cool, "Vrils are cool" I might must admit. It's the mystery surrounding the idea and creation..let it be just on the paper but still. Who don't know (guess everyone does) google for Vril and Haunebu crafts.

Just to do a 'flash' tease, sort of 'hey, look, I'm of superior design and unstoppable' is silly. I think ETs are pilots and scientists on a mission. Exposure of their presents on Earth if happens will happen some other manner, IMO. Until then, have your camera ready...he-he

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher
Havent really read through this thread completely but it seems that if a craft like this was seen over a city it would be all over the news, there would be more than 1 witness and more than one video of it. Unless I am wrong and this was seen by more than one person and was reported to the media or authorities I have to say this is 100% a hoax.

Get a life and a job hoaxer's.........

Hi Starwatcher!

I know what you are saying and you would think that such sightings would be all over the news but no one reported our triangle sighting either -- including me.
But once again, we all thought they were just some kind of experimental military craft and because those 2 military jets zoomed by after 'them' this only confirmed to us that this was some sort of a military exercise of some sort.
And even while we were watching those triangles up there from a street corner, a few cars went by while we were doing that and even though I'm sure those drivers saw us looking up and pointing at something in the sky, they just kept driving past us never even bothering to glance up in the direction where we were pointing. But I'm sure if they did glance into that direction, they would have stopped their cars to take a look at those objects flying up there too.

The one that was closest to us was the size of a small teacup saucer at arms length -- and it still boggles my mind that those few cars that were passing by never bothered to stop and look at them. Could be that if they saw them, they too probably thought they were experimental military aircraft.. that's what we thought so I'm sure most people who also saw them thought the same thing.

So maybe that's part of the reason why people don't report such objects seen up there in the sky sometimes because they automatically assume that they are advance military crafts. And even if they were to entertain the notion that they were UFO's, they still would not bother reporting such things because no one wants to have the police view them as nutcases. Lol.
Why would one put oneself in that position? Better just to remain silent instead of saying anything about it except to family members and friends.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
regardless, I saw videos where dosen of people would scream "what is that overthere.." in a populated area. So, people see a low flying wierd looking craft and continue their business and go like.." oh well, another super advance us air craft with space capabilities and stupid anti grav junk motors..,...and whre the hell we parked our car, darlin'?.."

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I agree Pala, I just find it odd

Heres a little story for ya.
My family (i was not present) back in the 80's observed a black triangle craft about the size of a football field fly just above the treelines(@60 feet) over their house while they were bbqing. It moved very slow, was silent and had the most beautiful lights in the world my grandmother stated, colors she had never seen before. This was about 6-7 in the afternoon in the summertime in upstate NY. My uncle called the state police to report this sighting and they asked him if he was seeing pink elephants also..... Gota love how the police reacted
Anyways my uncle took pictures of this craft with a very expensive good camera and none of them came out. All the pics before and after came out perfectly but the 6 pictures of the ufo were completely black as if taken at midnight with no light whatsoever. Even though there was plenty of light available.
This is why I beleive in ET because there is no way in hell my family is lying about this event, my uncle and aunt were the biggest skeptics in the world until that day. I have asked my surviving family members to tell me this story over and over again and it never changes, I truly wish I was there that day.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by Starwatcher]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
First video could be real but more likely a rather well done hoax. Lightning is very nice and very few pixels around the masks. The beginning of the video is as previously stated here what seems odd where it jitters a tad and where the focus just seems plain weird, the trees are out of focus, implying they are in the foreground while the object is sharp, still the object seems to go in front of the trees...which if it did, would mean the object is no bigger than a plane made of paper. The perspective and distance there for skews and that's what gives off the "fake" feeling most get.

Ultimately, given a higher quality source it would be rather easy to determine if it's a hoax or not.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join