It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT: Former CIA Director George Tenet on CNN's Larry King Live tonight! (Monday 4/30/07)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Former CIA Director George Tenet will be the guest on CNN's Larry King Live tonight at 9pm (EST).

This could be our chance to ask a former CIA director about UFOs live on air! They just did a promotion on CNN for the show and they said Larry King will be taking calls from the public tonight.

Keep in mind I called in and asked Bill Maher (political comedian) about his thoughts on UFOs which I still have a VHS tape of. It is possible to get through!

This thread is to inform everyone of the phone number to call. Start calling in around 8:45pm and press redial as fast as you can each time you hear the busy signal until you get through.

Once you get through they will ask for your name, what state you're calling from, and what your question for George Tenet is.

I WILL BE DOING THIS AS WELL TONIGHT!

The toll-free number to call is 1-800-676-2100

Please flag this thread and I look forward to hearing someone from ATS ask George Tenet about UFOs...that is unless it's me!

[edit on 30-4-2007 by classified material]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is what I will be asking when I call in tonight:

"During your time as CIA director, did you ever come across information that proved one way or the other that some UFOs are of Extraterrestrial origin? And what are your thoughts on the subject of UFOs? Has the U.S. Government been 100% forthcoming to the public regarding this issue over the past 50 years?"

[edit on 30-4-2007 by classified material]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a question should ABSOLUTELY be asked in reference to the new JFK information that we have received!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
a question should ABSOLUTELY be asked in reference to the new JFK information that we have received!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the Aliens & UFOs section damn it!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

JFK is an inspiration and what America SHOULD have as a president. He said so much in his speaches that really represented the people of America, not just the people in power.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily

JFK is an inspiration and what America SHOULD have as a president. He said so much in his speaches that really represented the people of America, not just the people in power.

this is exciting! Please post updates and hopefully some ATS people will get their questions in.

I'm particularly interested in the UFO stuff. But the JFK stuff is interesting indeed, although I don't know if he would publicly comment on either, it will probalby get blown off.

I would ask him if he knows of Dr. Greer too.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by rocketsauce]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If Tenant discloses a secret would that ruin his chances for being
hired elswhere? I suppose George could write a book and rake in
millions $$, if he doesn't have a lifetime secrecy gag order on
him from the CIA days.

If G.T. responds to the question with:

'Hell yeah..ET's have been visiting earth for thouands of years!
I thought everyone knew this.'

What would you guys and gals do? Would you assume that he's
joking out of relief that the question wasn't about Iraq war intelligence?

[edit on 30-4-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'd say it's at least worth asking him about UFOs since he's a private citizen now. Perhaps he'll make a remark that doesn't give any details, but rather infers something...

Still no flags for this thread? Geeez, what apathy. I thought dozens of ATS folks would jump at the chance to ask a former CIA director about UFOs. Is anyone else going to try calling in with me tonight?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
lol, what a joke. What do you guys really think he is going to say?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
I'd say it's at least worth asking him about UFOs since he's a private citizen now. Perhaps he'll make a remark that doesn't give any details, but rather infers something...

Still no flags for this thread? Geeez, what apathy. I thought dozens of ATS folks would jump at the chance to ask a former CIA director about UFOs. Is anyone else going to try calling in with me tonight?

I thought "Flagging" a thread was for longer term conversations,
Classified Material. This one will be history in 12 hours if there's
no blockbuster revelations regarding UFO's.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

It's not a joke. Get a life man. What are you here for anyway? I'd at least like to try my best to get at the truth. Why not ask a former CIA Director if you have the chance?

What ever, I'm done with this thread. Call if you want, don't call if you think it's stupid and could care less.

White dots.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust

I thought "Flagging" a thread was for longer term conversations,
Classified Material. This one will be history in 12 hours if there's
no blockbuster revelations regarding UFO's.

Gotcha

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I suppose I will try for the spirit of it all. I do not expect to get through but I may as well try for the sake of asking...

...after all, how many times do you get an chance to talk to someone in his position?

Looking forward to whatever happens, and for the love of god: record the show someone (just in case).

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It's not a joke. Get a life man. What are you here for anyway? I'd at least like to try my best to get at the truth. Why not ask a former CIA Director if you have the chance?

What ever, I'm done with this thread. Call if you want, don't call if you think it's stupid and could care less.

White dots.

lol, PLEASE call and ask him. I will check out the show and it will make it MUCH more entertaining when the ex CIA director cracks up laughing at questions about Aliens...

Even if he was knee-deep in the conspiracy, what would you expect him to say? You think he's going to just "blow the whistle" on Larry King live?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

lol, PLEASE call and ask him. I will check out the show and it will make it MUCH more entertaining when the ex CIA director cracks up laughing at questions about Aliens...

Even if he was knee-deep in the conspiracy, what would you expect him to say? You think he's going to just "blow the whistle" on Larry King live?

Does it matter what he says? I do not think that anyone expects him to divulge anything (that is if there is even anything to divulge), but why not get the question out there on a popular and public forum?

Everyone on this site who believes so much in this should be calling in...the chance to get the question out there to such an important individual seems like once in a lifetime.

Hell, I don't necessarily believe that there is much to disclose and I am at least willing to help out.

Oh well.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

White dots.

I don't care. I still want to ask him. Why don't you go crawl in a corner? You are the first person on ATS to annoy me past a point...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
ok guys lets stop the fighting

anyways.... in my opinion it doesn't matter to me if he laughs at it or not... if we get more than one person calling him about this then the big media is going to see that this is a relavent subject to be talking about and we can get the info out there.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Fighting? Who's fighting? That one guy is just getting all bent out of shape because someone happened to state the obvious, that it is ridiculous to think that you are going to get any kind of straightforward answer to a question about Aliens from a guest on Larry King Live...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Sadly i live outside the US so i cannot participate in the phone in, but good luck to those of you who do!!

[edit on 30/4/07 by Wirral Bagpuss]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Fighting? Who's fighting? That one guy is just getting all bent out of shape because someone happened to state the obvious, that it is ridiculous to think that you are going to get any kind of straightforward answer to a question about Aliens from a guest on Larry King Live...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join