It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio

www.prisonplanet.com

The "deathbed confession" audio tape in which former CIA agent and Watergate conspirator E. Howard Hunt admits he was approached to be part of a CIA assassination team to kill JFK was aired this weekend - an astounding development that has gone completely ignored by the establishment media.

Hunt said that his father had mailed cassette the tape to him alone in January 2004 and asked that it be released after his death.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
"Hunt promises that the whole tape will be uploaded soon at his website."

www.saintjohnhunt.com

clip of the tape: prisonplanet.com...

If this is real....damn.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
well i guess its just confirming what we already know! Its amazing people still believe that official story!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yeh, the JFK assassination is the most blatent cover up ever.. you have to be pretty thick not to realise the truth of the situation (im assuming that everyone has seen all the evidence..obviously this is not the case)

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So was this on C2C last Saturday night? I went to check it out, but it is not listed in the past shows.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

The show last Saturday was on the universe and the big bang.

Anyway, this sounds interesting, and surprising it is not getting more attention.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If true would blow the lid off govt conspiracies!wow and god help us if it is true...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Bout time the CIA revealed at least something...don't be surprised that more things will be revealed soon like UFO's, free energy availability... BTW that phone recording sounds like a guy having a crap on the toilet in other words a bad impersonation u can tell he's acting or his voice has been deliberately changed to impersonate lol make up your own minds lol...

[edit on 1/5/07 by free_spirit_earth]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xfile
If true would blow the lid off govt conspiracies!wow and god help us if it is true...

If true I don't see this being much, although I'd prefer otherwise. Most if not all of the key players are dead and the existing main media won't touch it with a 10 foot pole given its sordid past and associated conspiracy theories. Still its nice to see someone go out with a bang and add more fuel to the fire on what appears to be one of americas darker days. If anything the CIA has garnered additional power since the assassination and become even more nefarious.

brill

[edit on 1-5-2007 by brill]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
A case of ' Wait and see '.

As Brill mentioned, most involved are dead, and most agencies won't touch it.

If just adds 'more' to the story. Whether true or not

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Here is a related thread with a NYT article that came out last month.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the article from April 15.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

It is an interesting read that goes more into the life of Hunt and his son. One thing I noticed is he authored some 80 spy novels so you know some will ask, is this story another?

I know he has been pegged as one of the conspirators for a long time and I think he was involved, but it is going to take more than a tape recording to convince other people.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Focus was first drawn on the story about a month ago when the alleged son of E. Howard Hunt, st John Hunt, posted a thread The Last Confession of E. Howard Hunt based on a Rolling Stone article of his story.

I'm not sure the then new member wasn't an imposter. He haven't posted anything but the OP for that thread.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Look into the background and character of Saint John Hunt and then decide whether or not you consider him to be a trustworthy person. Dont just believe him because what he says fits into what you believe.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Look into the background and character of Saint John Hunt ..

Very good idea. Add to that his mental health when he made the confession. If all holds up ... WOW ...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Look into the background and character of Saint John Hunt and then decide whether or not you consider him to be a trustworthy person. Dont just believe him because what he says fits into what you believe.

But its my understanding the audio is E Howard Hunt himself(am I wrong here?) and that Saint John is just the delivery man. Listening to it I hear an aged man go through the details but his details are precise & coherent. Saint John's past is irrelevant.

brill

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I can understand the concept. But, I wouldn't expect anyone to believe what I say after all the rants and conspiracies that I'm convinced are true.

What I think is more important is the credibility of this man:
en.wikipedia.org...
and if the voice recording is indeed his voice.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
who knows? he could have been contacted by the CIA to participate, but that doesn't mean the CIA carried out the assasination. We'll never know.

"They've taken me in because of the fact I've lived in the Soviet Union. I'm just a PATSY!" —Lee Harvey Oswald

The evidence against Lee Harvey Oswald is astounding. If indeed Oswald was a patsy, they couldn't have found a better one. And in that case, I take my hat off to the CIA. Great cover-up!

And if indeed Oswald was the "lone gunman." Hat's off to one of the quickest and sureshot marksman in the history of the Marine Corps. Good eye! Of course, he couldn't have done it without his magic bullets.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill

But its my understanding the audio is E Howard Hunt himself(am I wrong here?) and that Saint John is just the delivery man. Listening to it I hear an aged man go through the details but his details are precise & coherent. Saint John's past is irrelevant.

brill

Saint Johns past is very relevant as he is the source of the tape. Read the london times online article.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I liked the old man, he would have been someone to sit down across the table from for sure. He sounded vunerable from the years but his life force sounded strong and sure. This is his final goodbye. He did not intend for it to become public knowledge, he sadly states in the tape "This is for you and you only" I know he placed tapes in at least 3 different locations but that was just covering his arse. I really dont care about the guy who brought it forward because he did not even wait untill the old man was cold before he released the info that was disclosed to him. I will listen to the entire tape, and I will not be changed in any manner by what it has to disclose, I came to the conclusion long ago that JFK was murdered by an inside job. I do love whistle blowers though!

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22

What I think is more important is the credibility of this man:
en.wikipedia.org...
and if the voice recording is indeed his voice.

I'm guessing that there are a good many other recordings of E. Howard Hunt's voice.......after all he was in the news more than once....... some one should be able to compare this recording with others that are known to be of Hunt.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill

brill

Saint Johns past is very relevant as he is the source of the tape. Read the london times online article.

Yes he is the source "of" the tape but he is not the source of whats "on" the tape. In this case I think the content is far more important than who relays it. Saint Johns history/background is very questionable no doubts there but he is not the one speaking here his father is.

brill

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join