It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular Craft: Are they "ours"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You get a lot of photos of little lights in the sky, most of which I suspect are landing lights, but some of the best photographs I have seen are of triangular craft with red and white lights on them. Some of those are really great pics, including several night pictures which show the outline of the craft very clearly. Now, assuming for the moment that these are not fakes, I'd like to propose a hypotheses about them:

They're ours. No aliens required.

Whaddya think?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
John Lear would tell you the same, the truth is nobody here knows.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Whaddya think?

Ok...

Anything else?

What could they be? Military planes? For what reasons?

Give us something more to go on!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
[
Anything else?

What could they be? Military planes? For what reasons?

Give us something more to go on!

Well, I don't think they are commercial, if that's what you mean. Of course, they're military. I was hoping to engage some creative thinking on the subject. I have no idea why. Maybe they are from Google and this is how they get their satellite pictures for Google Earth.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well, personally I think that the triangular craft are human-made.

They not only are reminiscent of what we do make, plane-wise, but they
do act more like they are human.

Now, who they belong to is another matter, I don't pretend to know,
but I have a sneaking feeling that not all of them are made by
governments, at least not in the traditional sense of the word.

Truth is no one, apart from those who make and use them, really
knows where they come from, how they work, or what they are for.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yea, I have always wondered why an alien craft would need navigation lights on their "stealth" crafts.
this is just one reason, among a few others, that I believe that they are human/man made crafts.
Their purpose? possibly domestic and worldwide reconnaissance.
I think theres a possibility that these craft can exit/enter the atmosphere anytime they wanted to.
Also, they could be using an engine that we are completely unaware of. I suppose that its possible that their in atmosphere engines could be a combination of jet turbine and scram/ramjet.
However its their out of atmosphere engines that would be something we have yet to know about. Its pretty much impossible that they are scram jet, since they, like every other engines require huge amounts of oxygen.
Anyway, thats my thoughts about the triangle

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I saw one large triangle close up hovering silently at low altitude where another triangle was flying parallel to it further off into the distance.
Those who were with me that day, including myself, thought they were super advanced military air- craft though I admit that we did joke that they could be UFO's.
As we were focusing mainly on the one that was closer to us, after it zipped off at a speed one would have to see to believe, 2 military jets soon thundered across the sky after them.
This happened 2 years ago over the coastline of Lake Erie.
I'm convinced that these crafts were 'ours'.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Zetan-alien ships use navigation lights on their craft for the same reason we do. They cloak whenever they wish for stealth when performing reconnaissance missions. The navigation lights are also used to signal to onlookers below (us) of their presence - meaning that it is intentional.

The US government goes to great lengths to hide black projects, be they aircraft, spacecraft, whatever. Retired Army Colonel Philip J. Corso, Bob Lazar, retired Army Sgt. Clifford Stone, John Lear, and a host of others who have had access to high level information - like many in The Disclosure Project - all attest to that

Given the nature and cause of secrecy, it isn't logical that the large triangular craft are being manufactured here or that the government would openly show them to the public. More likely, they are extraterrestrial in origin.

Okay, if that be the situation, then why do the Zetan-aliens do it?

That's a no-brainer.

It's a case of classic psychological manipulation over subjugated enemy territory.

They do it to demonstrate to us that they are not only here but that they can come and go as they wish.

They do it to present a strong message that they have air superiority and that no one here - especially our military - can stop it from happening.

Having large, silent ships with navigation lights in the night sky over a city is to the advantage of the aliens and to the disadvantage of the government. It makes the former look good and the latter look bad.

In light of this, the military would not want to expose that which they try so hard to conceal. This all adds up to the large triangular ships being extraterrestrial.

The Zetan-aliens wish the occupants of their farm to think someone else is in control of the situation.

However, that perspective is only partially true. They are not omnipotent, omniscient, and they do not have godlike powers.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Zetan-alien ships use navigation lights on their craft for the same reason we do. They cloak whenever they wish for stealth when performing reconnaissance missions. The navigation lights are also used to signal to onlookers below (us) of their presence - meaning that it is intentional.

I'd like to know how you have come across this information. Are you associated with these "Zetan-Aliens"?

Originally posted by Paul_RichardOkay, if that be the situation, then why do the Zetan-aliens do it?

That's a no-brainer.

It's a case of classic psychological manipulation over subjugated enemy territory.

They do it to demonstrate to us that they are not only here but that they can come and go as they wish.

They do it to present a strong message that they have air superiority and that no one here - especially our military - can stop it from happening.

The Zetan-aliens wish the occupants of their farm to think someone else is in control of the situation.

How would you know this type of information? It seems like you're making assumptions. I'd like to study some of your proof.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sodapop04

I'd like to know how you have come across this information. Are you associated with these "Zetan-Aliens"?

Unfortunately...yes. For example, years ago my family was targeted for abduction a couple of times and we had the characteristic paralysis beams enter our home.

Originally posted by sodapop04
How would you know this type of information? It seems like you're making assumptions. I'd like to study some of your proof.

I am a scholar of human and extraterrestrial psychology. I know what works and also what does not from many years of experience and research.

A soul is a soul is a soul. Personality is basically the same in all the humanoid races. For example, we all get angry and sad. It just depends on the culture and individual as to how that is expressed and how much of it is suppressed.

For example, in Japanese culture it is considered a sign of weakness to get angry in public. While in the Italian culture the opposite is the case.

Zetan-aliens have an emotional nature as all souls do. They just express it differently and strive to suppress what they consider to be a waste of concentration. They are not void of emotion but they wish to appear that way.

You will find no proof of aliens in this forum. That is not the purpose of ATS. If there was physical proof of extraterrestrials in this forum the US government would immediately shut us down.

The purpose of this forum is to present evidence, to analyze that evidence at length, to address eyewitness testimony which includes the input of governmental insiders, and to form conclusions based on all the above.

Oh...and also taking into consideration our own personal experience.

Okay...are you ready?

Scroll midway down on this reference page and read all the information on UFOs and extraterrestrials.

Then do some extensive analysis and get back to us.

My guess is that you are too biased and close-minded to embrace the evidence that is presented.

Or even read it.

Prove me wrong.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I believe some of the triangular craft are military, yes.

But what about the ones that are reportedly to be 'huge', like the one in the Phoenix Lights? And it had lights on it too.

Why would the military built such a huge craft and parade it over a populated area like that?

Not to mention that the military tried to confuse people with the flares. That tells me that the craft wasn't 'ours'.

So my guess is that some are, and some aren't.
Maybe 'ours' are based or 'inspired' by some of theirs.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by danx]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by danx
I believe some of the triangular craft are military, yes.

But what about the ones that are reportedly to be 'huge', like the one in the Phoenix Lights? And it had lights on it too.

Why would the military built such a huge craft and parade it over a populated area like that?

Not to mention that the military tried to confuse people with the flares. That tells me that the craft wasn't 'ours'.

So my guess is that some are, and some aren't.
Maybe 'ours' are based or 'inspired' by some of theirs.

That is a sound, logical appraisal based on the evidence.

There is indeed a good chance that some of the smaller triangular craft is the result of US black projects from reverse-engineering.

While the large triangular craft or triangular battleships that parade at night over cities like Phoenix, Arizona, are extraterrestrial in nature and, unlike our government, WANT to draw attention to themselves

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Whaddya think?

IMO, If the black triangles were highly classified aerospace machines, I believe they wouldn't go near major "friendly" population centers.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Very interesting website Paul Richard! Thanks for posting it. Looking it over now.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

While the large triangular craft or triangular battleships that parade at night over cities like Phoenix, Arizona, are extraterrestrial in nature and, unlike our government, WANT to draw attention to themselves

Well if that's true it might explain why so many were spotted over belgium from 1989 - 1993

Belgium is one of the most densely populated countries in the world with an average of 314 inhabitants per km²

Major highways cross the country, and the motorway density is 51 km for every 1,000 km², a total length of 1,631 km, nearly double the extent of the German network.

From space, astronauts have only two reference points on Earth: the Great Wall of China and Belgium. For many years, NASA has called the glow generated by the illuminated Belgian motorway system - a tangle of strings of light - "the Belgian window".

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Nihil, that's fascinating! I've never heard of the "Belgian Window" before!

Are triangle UFO's still seen a lot in that area?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There was a big wave of sightings in the early nineties, the interesting thing is they were allegedly picked up by multiple radar stations and tracked by F-16 fighters that were sent up to identify them
Here's a video..

Unsolved Mysteries - Belgium UFO Part 1

Unsolved Mysteries - Belgium UFO Part 2

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nihil

* You have voted Nihil for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month. *

This post makes a lot of sense. Im quite a sceptic, but if i'd be an alien pilot flying to earth in my triangled shaped vehicle, i'd definitely choose the most illumintaed spot on earth to fly to.

The belgium ufo wave (imo one of the best ufo cases) makes SO much sense now. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The UFO I seen years back was triangular shaped and just looked way to out of this world to be anything conventional and was either our tech 100's of years ahead of anything declassified or ET tech which is what I sorta think it was because of the way it seemed to distort the area around it, was something I had never seen before of since. Wish I had a camera at the time to but this was before I was really interested in the subject and its that sighting that got me thinking about this stuff so much.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Very interesting website Paul Richard! Thanks for posting it. Looking it over now.

You're welcome.

Glad to be of help.

Feel free to U2U or e-mail me about any aspect of it.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Paul_Richard]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join