It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings in correlation to Guerrero, MX earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Tonight my wife, mother-in-law and I were driving back from the seacoast of NH. On the highway leading back from the coast, we saw 3 star like objects in the sky. One was bright white, then 2 flashing red lights appear. The red flashers kept changing patterns and with some of their patterns the bright white changed to a pulsing orange and then faded to almost nothing. It then changed to a flashing red like the others, only brighter. It disappeared from sight and then came back as bright as it was originally when first spotted. meanwhile, the flashing reds were disappearing and reappearing, and flashing. The white ufo remained bright in the sky but we had to leave. When we got home, news channels started reporting that there was a 5.7 magnitude earthquake an hour earlier, during the time that we were chasing ufos that were obviously communicating with each other. Possible that these could have been causing the quake and communicating it? Just a theory..

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
if aliens can cause earthquakes and they get pissed then were all screwed, also has anyone heard that theory that in ancient times people lived underground and in caves to escape the aliens? well if aliens can cause quakes then it would disprove this theory because underground would be a worse place for humans to hide from the aliens

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I heartaly doubt that it was the UFO that caused the earthquake, more likely is that you saw the UFO at the same time and that they are unlinked. Please check out my thread on UFO's affecting people and tell me if any of those experiances described have happend or happen to you
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Then again they could be linked

[Edited on 2-1-04 by BruceAkolD]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
please report your sightings at www.nuforc.org...

if you have any media please contack me

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
OK..I checked the other thread about stuff that happens after a sighting and none of that stuff has happened to us after sightings. We get tons of unknown calls that just hang up the second anyone says anything, but that's really the only one.
I reported this to nuforc right before I posted this info on here.....
Almost everytime we are taking that road back from Hampton Beach we see some form of ufo on the wayback. This is the most activity we have seen in the skies yet, however.

join