It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Evidence of US Military Psyop [Cho Seung Hui]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
He's obviously sitting beside Timothy McViegh.....

One has to wonder if the impetus towards blaming mass murders on mind control stems from a successful program of misinformation - the most obvious reason, was cho's mental instability: A far more chilling proposal, since it leaves the door open for everyone to be a candidate for psychological disintegration - much more attractive to think something specific that excludes the general population's vulnerability to such atrocity was the reason for the tragedy. But it is another case of But for the grace of God, go I. And blaming Satan or an alienated societies new version of Satan - the people elected to represent us - eliminates the terrifying reality that Cho represents humanity.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
Again, what is the purpose of grounding off the serials? Shady to say the least.

Who knows, I doubt we will ever know. Perhaps he didn't keep them in his dorm room. Maybe he had a hidey hole somewhere, and filed them off to make it more difficult to trace back to him if they were found.

Maybe he just thought it was a good idea to file them off, he most likely wasn't thinking in a "normal" way.

In the end, why would it be such a big deal as to why he filed them off?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I notice an HU on the other pocket of his uniform? The eyes look nearly identical, but perhaps I'm not that good at noticing differences. I don't see why the military would want to hide his background. They didn't bother to hide the background of Charles Whitman the tower sniper at Uni of TX. Cho was 23, but wasn't he in his senior year at VTech? It doesn't add up.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by laiguana]

Cho it was said, instead of signing his name wrote a question mark. Hu, when pronounced by us Americans is Who = ?

Extra clips, hollow points, planning, methodical, a guy who is clearly out of his friggin' mind, who teachers and students alike were afraid of, and yet he remains in place - voices in his head shouting "kill, kill, kill...?

If that's not a case for psyc oops, what is?

If there is a plan by the NWO folks to take over, the first thing they would want is to get rid of all the guns from civilians. Cho brings them one step closer to making that a reality in congress.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by eyespy2]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Cho may have been in Virginia Tech Naval ROTC. Here are some photos of a Korean looking very much like him:
1. www.usnavy.vt.edu...
(second from right in blue tee shirt)
2. www.usnavy.vt.edu...
(second from left at the back in blue tee shirt).
These and other photos of this man were taken in the 2006 field meeting. The parent directory containing all the ROTC photos is at www.usnavy.vt.edu...

I am not saying that this man IS Cho, just that it might be. It would explain the US Marine uniform of the masked man .

SR

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Don't flame me here but there is a rumour that there was a post or group of people who threatned him and that's what he's rambling on about in the video about they should of killed him when they had the chance??

But i don't think anybody is able to access his myspace or VT's facebook or actually cares anyway what's done is done sadly plus don't take that as gospel truth it could be disinformation or BS.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here is the photo that most convinces me that it may be Cho:
www.usnavy.vt.edu...
(on ground, second from left).

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
I've got a question about the khaki vynil doors behind them.
Does this look like anything military.
Like for instance the back doors of a truck?
My first impression was that this was taken in the back of an army truck/vehicle.
Doesn't look like paintball to me.

HU could be a preferred or nick name that is he is known by.
I know people who use their middle names as preferred names.
So it's not a long stretch for HU to abbreviated.

from what i remember, the canvas "doors" on the backs of the trucks, at least in the army, rolled up. they weren't separated in the the middle like that. could be a tent or something.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
www.usnavy.vt.edu...

None of those pics really look like him. Its an Asian looking man, but it doesn't look like Cho. This reminds me racial profiling. So every Asian which is like 10% of VT is now Cho?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think thats un-called for MikeboydUS. Nobody here is racially profiling - we're simply covering all avenues. The guy is just going through the pictures and passing on his thoughts.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by zeeon]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
www.usnavy.vt.edu...

It could be, but I think Cho's face is more round. The guy pictured has a more squared off jaw and forhead line.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1 Not to mention he even knew how to make hollow point bullets. This kid could have been military no doubt.

Are you saying he went to the trouble of making his own hollow points when he could have purchased them in any local Walmart??

This is news to me.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

with the glazed over eyes, the inside out head-face covering, wearing the waterproof poncho for no obvious reason, he appears a 'Beetle Bailey' soldier.

That 'waterproof poncho' is really a Gortex jacket. Cold weather, not wet weather, gear. The obvious reason is that he's probably cold. Also probably the reason they are wearing neck-gators (what you would call a 'head covering').

As for it being inside out, most people, when they pull-it out of their pocket, don't care. It's not for fashion, but to keep you warm.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
On the other forum they are now discussing that the Cho in the AP photo is not the same Cho as on the multimedia package.

Had occured to me too.

Take a look of the younger Cho in the AP photo.

and one from the NBC package.

On liberty they're suggesting that the real Cho Has been switched at a point with a trained, programmed killer.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
A thought just occured to me -

How did Cho have a credit card? You have to have a source of income to obtain a credit card. We haven't heard any info on were this guy worked, what his source of income was, or anything from any kind of co-worker.
So where did his source of income come from?

If none of this information is available - then I think lends considerable credence towards a psyop. Trained by the government, brainwashed by the government, and funded by the government.

Startling.

- zeeon

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
since when is it hard to get a credit card that is probebaly the single most easy thing to do in this country when it comes to credit, it has gotten to a point where credit companys dont care who they give it to and besides all one has to do is lie about a job that is how most people get fraudulent cards.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
News networks all over the world have been using this guys pictures as the shooter since it happened. He is an asian with guns so it must be the Cho. The scary part is that they are still using them.

wanusmaximus.livejournal.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I wonder if he had been an abductee or perhaps even an alien hybrid

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

are you serious?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
He could've bought a nice rifle like an AK-47 eastern european, or perhaps a used AR-15 for the price of *just* the 9mm... why pair a crappy pair of handguns for a massacre?

Oh.. dont mind my random thoughts..

[edit on 4/22/2007 by runetang]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpliedChaos

are you serious?

unfortunately, he is.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join