It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all aliens biological.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have been reading alot about the different types of races of aliens. However I never see any mention of a cyborg. It only seems logical that the way we humans are advancing via computers and nano technology that in the future our brains may be hooked up to our computers. I have seen on the science channel them doing a experiement on a paralyzed person and he was able to move the computers mouse and communicate through the computer using his mind. It was incredible. Also there have been recent devolpments in this field with growing brains cells on computer chips and they are actually connecting with one another.

Anyways back to my question, why is it always the greys or the reptilians. It only seems logical at least through our evolution that there would be a cyborg race is there any evidence or stories out there about them. I am interested

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
As in a race of complete robots or biological beings with cyborg implants?

If it's the latter, then I believe that any race in the Universe with the technology to create self replicating AI just wouldn't, it's a dumb thing to do.

The former on the other hand I can believe, beings wanting to further bodies with mechanical or electrical implants.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
As in a race of complete robots or biological beings with cyborg implants?

If it's the latter, then I believe that any race in the Universe with the technology to create self replicating AI just wouldn't, it's a dumb thing to do.

The former on the other hand I can believe, beings wanting to further bodies with mechanical or electrical implants.

I would ask if both exist, I know the movie the terminator is far fetched but with my imagination I think it is all very possible(AI).
I find it strange that no one ever mentions this(other than star trek) as I see it as one of the ways for a biological race(through mechanical and electrical implants) to be able to travel the vast distances of space and to be completely symbiotic with the crafts they fly. Anyways this is always one of the things I think about when it comes to space travel, as I think it will be a main asset in assisting us in the future.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I would think that there some alien races that don't have any corporal existence at all unless they chose to.

Trans dimensional beings that exist as pure energy and spirit; invisible, unknowable except thru very esoteric means and '___'.

There also may be silicon based life but I'm not sure about this one.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Are all aliens biological?

Some people would say physiological.

Some people may say you are illogical .

Others may say theoretical.

Still some may say hypothetical.

But IF there are aliens then at some level they would have to be biological.

Even if the aliens you speak of are cyborg-a-nauts, some being at some point would of had to create the technological aspect of those said beings.

M.Agenda!

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
maybe it would be better to ask if alien lifeforms are carbon based, like humans. Some could be silicon based........

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher
I have been reading alot about the different types of races of aliens. However I never see any mention of a cyborg. It only seems logical that the way we humans are advancing via computers and nano technology that in the future our brains may be hooked up to our computers. I have seen on the science channel them doing a experiement on a paralyzed person and he was able to move the computers mouse and communicate through the computer using his mind. It was incredible. Also there have been recent devolpments in this field with growing brains cells on computer chips and they are actually connecting with one another.

In the works of Zecharia Sitchin, who has deciphered ancient Akkadian and the older Sumerian clay tablets, the extraterrestrials who first came to this world hundreds of thousands of years ago (which the Sumerians referred to as the Anunnaki) supposedly had robots at their disposal. The Homo sapiens basically described them as acting alive but not being alive. The Anunnaki preferred slaves to robots to work the mines as they found it to be more cost effective.

Also, if you do some research into extraterrestrial encounters in relatively recent times, you find an occasional account of a robot-like creature with the aliens.

Originally posted by Starwatcher
Anyways back to my question, why is it always the greys or the reptilians. It only seems logical at least through our evolution that there would be a cyborg race is there any evidence or stories out there about them. I am interested

It appears that even advanced cyborg and robot technology has been restricted and that an independent Terminator-Cylon "race" has yet to occur...and probably never will.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
wel as i see it there could be a paradox in this : how do u define Biological??? As i think of it, it would mean anything that comes from nature who seems 2 have a life!! But who are we to claim that we are the only guys to receive something like Evolution ??? and as u all know life is based on the main thing water, but who claims that on an other planet/moon there hasnt been the same process but with 70% Iron instead of water????

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I would not be surprised if some are Non Biological Extraterrestrial Entities. My personal opinion is that what ever inspired numerous myths, legends, and what we now call Abduction Phenomena entities are Non Biological Information based beings. I don't think they live on some Theosophical New Age plane or realm. I'm talking about a network of somekind, a Matrix
I call them Infomorphs or Phantoms.

As massive as the Galaxy is. Anything could be possible. You gotta think in little terms to compare. Imagine you are an alien looking for Earth. Trying to pick us out would be like a Scientist trying to find an individual molecule in all of Earth's oceans. The Galaxy is even bigger than that.

[edit on 12/4/07 by MikeboydUS]

new topics

top topics

join