It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman communicates with UFO's, the video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Remember this tread Woman asks UFO's to flash and they flash
Please, the issue is the same. Discuss the event not her looks. I'll try to get the original data but I highly doubt it. Enjoy!

My Photo Bucket

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Very interesting, but inconclusive.

It could have simply been stars flickering, with audio dubbed over later on.

Oh and i know you said not to... but daaang, if i was an alien i'd certainly abduct that!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The flashes look like some sort of lightning to me, you can hear the rain. And the dots that she thinks are UFOs don't even seem to move really as far as I can tell...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Happened to me. No really. I have this keyring flashlight which gives out a nice eerie blue light (LED). I started pointing it towards the sky to see how far the beam would go and flashed it several times, suddenly I saw three short flashes in the sky coming from the same point somewhere in the distance (straight up). I was surprised and spent about an hour fiddling with the flash light, but it never happened again. flash(one second)flashflash.

Very strange. I think I´ll try again in the summer and use a camera this time. There were no clouds, clear sky around 12:50am.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
Happened to me. No really. I have this keyring flashlight which gives out a nice eerie blue light (LED). I started pointing it towards the sky to see how far the beam would go and flashed it several times, suddenly I saw three short flashes in the sky coming from the same point somewhere in the distance (straight up). I was surprised and spent about an hour fiddling with the flash light, but it never happened again. flash(one second)flashflash.

Very strange. I think I´ll try again in the summer and use a camera this time. There were no clouds, clear sky around 12:50am.

I was going to try something like this with my powerful green laser. A few weeks ago I was in Lake Tahoe up in the mountains with my sister. We walked down to a spot where we could see all of the mountains and what seemed like every star in the galaxy lol. But like an idiot I didn't bring an extra battery and the laser was basically dead. The laser is definitely bright enough and goes far enough to be noticed...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I can't find the vid. Everytime I click the link I get sent to Youtube and it says that the video was removed by the owner. Anybody have this video. I'd like to see it. Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Definitely an interesting video...but why do we need another thread about it?

top topics

join