It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Adair - Rocket Scientist Claims He Touched Living UFO at Area 51

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
ok after looking into this guy I have come to the conclusion as well he is complete BS.Just another guy trying to sell books and other alien trinkets I found his website...deside for yourselves.

www.flyingsaucers.com

If anyone would like to e-mail steven hawking and ask him about this guy themselves his address is:

[email protected]

[edit on 10-4-2007 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wow until this thread I have never heard of this guy before. Is he a real rocket scientist and if so is there a grain of salt truth to anything he claims? If it is true this one of the most fascinating stories of our lifetime. IF he's not telling the truth and this is some kind of profiteering involved I will be most disappointed. Sometimes it's difficult seperating the wheat from the chaff. Ineresting post -- thanks for heads up.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by DarkOps
Anyone have info on whether this guy is bunk or not? Entertaining story if nothing else.

I'm gonna say "bunk."

I see no proof of his claims... and I bet Hawking would deny knowing him or looking at his equations.

Hi Byrd, I agree. I was very 'taken' until near the end with the "Hawking Meeting" and my 'baloney' alarm started going off. He says he points at part of the chalk board and says 'that part over there is wrong'.

I think if that scene was a true representation, being a scientist he'd be talking specifics. Something like: "he (Hawking) had the gravity wave equation constant set to the wrong number and it should have been 'xyz'"

Great story, though; captivating, Adair's got a very engaging style.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm quite convinced that 'artificial' intelligence will be surprised to find that meat thinks....

Seeing as we still seek to enslave each other and are busily hastening the extinction of all of our relations, I doubt we would be able to develop a mutually reciprocal relationship with AI.

As Strieber's master says of the technology of Atlantis that utilized just such machinery. "What was worse, this knowledge was kept from the common, ordinary people, who have little self will to begin with, and so are the only ones really capable of making good use of such abilities." pg 53 "The Key"

I'm with Byrd:

I see no proof of his claims... and I bet Hawking would deny knowing him or looking at his equations.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It's a good story but it seems fishy that everyone in his story was famous like Stephen Hawkin, and how he was suggesting that he and stephen hawkins were on the same level of intelligence. Also everything he knows he learned from his dreams? And he also suggests that the only reason why we haven't had a nuclear war is because he blew up his revolutionary rocket engine in 1971.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

Originally posted by kronos11
Holy friggin kr@p... I have never heard of this before. He's telling the truth!! I am a former abductee and I was taken aboard a ship that, I was told, was a living organism that have a lifecycle and are raised for the sole purpose of interstellar travel. The Native Americans have in-depth knowledge of these ships and they have a name for them - manisolas.

Whats the anal probe like they give you???
Just did a google search on manisolas and nothing came up

[edit on 10-4-2007 by SKUNK2]

Well i havnt read all th posts and i see its being 'debunked'. il go back n read all.. but i done a google search and i found this on the first link about manisolas >

''Landig describes in elaborate detail the nature of this phenomenon, which he calls 'Manisolas'. They are living, intelligent bio-mechanical entities with a complex life cycle that begins as a circle of light and continues through a metallic form before reaching the reproductive stage. Through a regenerative process, a new Manisola grows within the womb of the adult''

''The optical impressions that eyewitnesses of these Manisolas have had up to now are basically quite uniform. In the daytime they display an extremely bright gold or silver luminescence, sometimes with traces of rose-colored smoke which then often condense into grayish-white trails. At night the disks shine in glowing or glossy colors, showing on occasion long flames at the edges and red and blue sparks, which can grow so strong as to wreathe them in fire''

Full article here antiquities of the illuminati - Grey Lodge Occult Review

And somewhere down the bottom in this link, among many others >
CONCEPTUAL & EXPERIENTIAL DIMENSIONS TO INTERDIMENSIONAL EXPERIENCE

[edit on 10-4-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This dude completely stole my own story! He changed a few details, but it's basically the same.

I built a miniature warp drive engine from a surplus Nike-Hercules rocket in my back yard for a science fair when I was 14. We used carbonite, too, along with some duraninum and adamantium scavenged from a local scrapyard. I attracted the attention of the Air Force, who locked me in a box in Area 51 until my childhood friends, General Robert MacNamara and Henry Kissinger, got me out. We experimented with the warp engine, taking it to Mars to destroy Mars Face after it was accidentally discovered by the Vikings. Then we explored the Planet Canderia, which is a brown dwarf located just outside the Photon Belt of the Solar System. Eventually the spaceship collided with a Voyager spacecraft, and became a living, half-machine entity of incredible power. It eventually left home and went to Ball State University to major in Art History. We were very proud. The bottom line is, I was chosen to assassinate President Kennedy, then was responsible for giving Velcro to the Russians. Of course, anyone who might be able to verify my story is either dead or under threat of death from the CIA Bush Cabal and the Snapple Corporation. Sure, some people say I'm just a liar, but you know my story has that "ring of truth." Besides, why would I lie? So don't believe David Adair, that story stealer.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienhunters
wow was you reallyabducted what was it like? or are you just pulling my leg? If you arent tell me more about it pease as im very intrested.

Im not pulling any legs.. at least I don't think so. I have described my abduction experience several times here but in short a good friend and I had a close encounter with a seamless metallic saucer in the mountains of Northern Colorado in 1996. This craft hovered about 50ft in front of us at treetop level for several minutes and then flew off... it gave off a sub-level hum that scared every single living creature in the area, birds and rodents were bumping in to us trying to get away when the craft approached. Almost exactly one year later I was abducted near a beach in Northern California in broad daylight. I was not abducted by Grays, I was taken by some kind of "etheric" race. I say I was abducted because I was consciously taken aboard a ship that was described to me as being a living organism that was grown and harvested for interstellar travel... as well I was given a thorough history lesson about the Earth and it's timeline along with a very detailed interpretation of the current state of affairs. They also gave me information about the other alien races who are visiting earth, primarily the Grays. I often wondered if the whole experience was my imagination but I seriously doubt it. This experience was intensely alien - especially the painfully detailed information they gave me. At the time I was not into UFOs or aliens or anything like that and I had nothing which to measure this experience with as I hadn't seen anything in science fiction that could even come close to what I saw. I often wrestled with idea that maybe I had lost my mind but in 2000 I happened to meet a Native American man who relayed an experience he had which was nearly identical to mine. And his abduction took place in Trinidad, CA which is 15 miles north of where mine ocurred! At that point he directed me to further Native American teachings of these vistors and that was all I needed to validate my experience. Around that time I also discovered a Peruvian ufologist named Sixto Paz who had written several books regarding interdimensional contact and in them he documents several first and second hand experiences that are impossibly similar to mine. Im really curious to get to the bottom of what happened to me that day.

Honestly I can't say for certain if Adair is telling the truth or not but I will say this - when he described the soft metal skin of that engine and how it had luminous movement beneath the surface I got chills down my spine because that is EXACTLY how this ship's walls looked that I was taken inside.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sekhemet
''Landig describes in elaborate detail the nature of this phenomenon, which he calls 'Manisolas'. They are living, intelligent bio-mechanical entities with a complex life cycle that begins as a circle of light and continues through a metallic form before reaching the reproductive stage. Through a regenerative process, a new Manisola grows within the womb of the adult''

''The optical impressions that eyewitnesses of these Manisolas have had up to now are basically quite uniform. In the daytime they display an extremely bright gold or silver luminescence, sometimes with traces of rose-colored smoke which then often condense into grayish-white trails. At night the disks shine in glowing or glossy colors, showing on occasion long flames at the edges and red and blue sparks, which can grow so strong as to wreathe them in fire''

wow - thanks for this info
... im going to check it out.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Your welcome, i suprised myself finding it but then i do have my best friend synchronicity.

I have heard and personally thought of living crafts myself, doesnt take a genius to think ahead does it, if you can think of it its doable in some place and time and circumstance. Look at nano technology. Who would ever have dreamed we would be there now? Most of the world still dont know!

Eventually computers will be biological, like our BRAINS?, our brains are far more powerful, we made the computers that evolved our brains and bodies even further, and so on it gos.. cybernetics, hologramic genetics, cloning biological holograms and solar systems.. even the earth is a living spaceship!? If it travels thru space carrying people inside and on top of it at 1000 mph etc.. surely its a craft too then?

And dont forget, we dont even use 10% of our brain yet, and im glad, cause if we did we would be so stupid, we would have obliterated the planet ages ago.
oh wait.. we did!! hahaha.. oh shhh.. i forgot it was a long long time ago

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Did I hear wrong or did that Adair dude talk about plasma at 180C? What kind of plasma physics is he teaching?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01

Hi Byrd, I agree. I was very 'taken' until near the end with the "Hawking Meeting" and my 'baloney' alarm started going off. He says he points at part of the chalk board and says 'that part over there is wrong'.

I think if that scene was a true representation, being a scientist he'd be talking specifics. Something like: "he (Hawking) had the gravity wave equation constant set to the wrong number and it should have been 'xyz'"

Great story, though; captivating, Adair's got a very engaging style.

I understand what you are saying, he could've gone into detail about what the error was.

I believe the reason why he didn't is because he knows that most of his audience probably wouldn't have understood it anyway. It's real easy for guys like that to just go off on complicated stuff, and he seems to be erring on the side of caution in that manner. According to what I've read about him he seems to be very used to talking to non-scientific people.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

Originally posted by Alienhunters
wow was you reallyabducted what was it like? or are you just pulling my leg? If you arent tell me more about it pease as im very intrested.

Im not pulling any legs.. at least I don't think so. I have described my abduction experience several times here but in short a good friend and I had a close encounter with a seamless metallic saucer in the mountains of Northern Colorado in 1996. This craft hovered about 50ft in front of us at treetop level for several minutes and then flew off... it gave off a sub-level hum that scared every single living creature in the area, birds and rodents were bumping in to us trying to get away when the craft approached. Almost exactly one year later I was abducted near a beach in Northern California in broad daylight. I was not abducted by Grays, I was taken by some kind of "etheric" race. I say I was abducted because I was consciously taken aboard a ship that was described to me as being a living organism that was grown and harvested for interstellar travel... as well I was given a thorough history lesson about the Earth and it's timeline along with a very detailed interpretation of the current state of affairs. They also gave me information about the other alien races who are visiting earth, primarily the Grays. I often wondered if the whole experience was my imagination but I seriously doubt it. This experience was intensely alien - especially the painfully detailed information they gave me. At the time I was not into UFOs or aliens or anything like that and I had nothing which to measure this experience with as I hadn't seen anything in science fiction that could even come close to what I saw. I often wrestled with idea that maybe I had lost my mind but in 2000 I happened to meet a Native American man who relayed an experience he had which was nearly identical to mine. And his abduction took place in Trinidad, CA which is 15 miles north of where mine ocurred! At that point he directed me to further Native American teachings of these vistors and that was all I needed to validate my experience. Around that time I also discovered a Peruvian ufologist named Sixto Paz who had written several books regarding interdimensional contact and in them he documents several first and second hand experiences that are impossibly similar to mine. Im really curious to get to the bottom of what happened to me that day.

Honestly I can't say for certain if Adair is telling the truth or not but I will say this - when he described the soft metal skin of that engine and how it had luminous movement beneath the surface I got chills down my spine because that is EXACTLY how this ship's walls looked that I was taken inside.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by kronos11]

Kronos! What a fascinating story you have here! I once tried to locate information about your experiences here but at the time I couldn't find anything on it... I think there were too many posts of yours to look through to find this but thanks for taking the time to re-tell it here in this thread.
Your experiences rank right up there with the best of them and I would definitely consider writing a book about them. You're a very good writer with keen insights about the UFO/ET phenomenon so I'm sure your book would be a good one if you were ever to write it.

Thanks for sharing and also, did you see any 'end world' scenario's? I did, but I was not on a craft when that happened where instead 'they' showed it to me on my dining room wall where I was then transported into the scene (over several different locations around the world, flying over it.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The was a case in Canada with a man the went rock hunting.

A bad scenario being off in the woods alone.

This is in 'Unsolved Mysteries UFO Files' disk 2, and he touched the
landed craft with gloves on and it caught fire, his shirt caught on fire
as well.

He suffered other damage and had a pattern of dots burned on his
front.

The welts actually reoccur at times.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If one looks at the esolibris.com article in the first page, Mr. Adair speaks about the handling and storage of Titan III missiles in a manner that may reveal much...

I'd be very surprised to find any Titan III stored for any length of time with fuel or oxidizer in them... let alone mothballed in such a state. Liquid-fuel and oxidizer "cold soak" ages the tanks and can corrode the interior especially at the top of the tank.

I may be entirely wrong, and would love to be corrected if in error, but I do not believe that particular system (with the RS-68 fore-runner motor design by General Dynamics) is ever stored with anything other than the tanks in an empty and open bleed-valve state unless being readied for immediate launch. This prevents stress fractures and "can-crush" and flex-distortion due to differentials in pressure. Virtually all liquid fuel rockets are handled this way. Don't take my word for it - look it up.

He claims at the end of the video interview that he wishes to build more magnetic-containment rocket motors... I suggest he gets on with it.

Until he does something in this century other than sell his story... yawn. I'll file him him in the "Greer-pile"; those with much to prove.

Was he a child prodigy? Maybe. His pop sure was a darn good machinist... not Lil' John Buttera good, but better than I am. I suspect David Adair is an excellent fabricator... Hawking? That is rich and too big to patch as Hawking has promised his personal diaries will be public domain after he passes. Sweet.

From the esolibris.com article : www.esolibris.com...

I would need a really big vehicle to put the engine in and it was going to be a damn big engine! Eventually I found an ICBM, a Titan III, that had been pulled out of mothballs and had been given to the Center for Science and Industry in Ohio. They had recently pulled all the fuel out of it and parked this thing in a storage area. It was flight ready.

Vic

[edit on 11-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
Oooooo I'm intrigued.. he's a good lyer if he's not telling the truth! a very in depth story.

I hope this really is true. What can be done with the governent to get them to 'come out'? It would be better for them to admit lying than to find it out some other way.

I didn't mean the original poster, he may have something, I was referring to Kroms.

Neither did I, I was referring to David Adair
lol.

I think this is really something, i would like to hear more of his story, see if i can spot any holes. It seemed pretty solid though, but then again im not exactly a psychologist or proffesional analyst...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Originally posted by Sekhemet

And dont forget, we dont even use 10% of our brain yet,

Oh, really ?
You are quite incorrect. The Truth

Old Wives Tales don't cut it, on ATS.

Lex

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I'm sure your book would be a good one if you were ever to write it.

Awesome.. thanks but no thanks. I wouldn't want to be laughed at or singled out as an object of ridicule for life! seriously though... could be a possibility under a pen name but then that tarnishes the credibility. ahh.. maybe as fiction.

did you see any 'end world' scenario's?

Ufortunately i did and it was not cute. Just what I saw going on here in the US... Katrina mixed with 911 times a hundred.

I did, but I was not on a craft when that happened where instead 'they' showed it to me on my dining room wall where I was then transported into the scene (over several different locations around the world, flying over it.

Wow that's awesome... this is a common form of interdimensional contact. This is referred to as a soft contact. A hard contact is when you are extracted from your body and taken aboard a craft... quite painful and disturbing. I've experienced this as well as hearing of it from many, many others.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

Oh, really ?
You are quite incorrect. The Truth

Old Wives Tales don't cut it, on ATS.

Lex

If this is true, then why do I forget where I put my keys? Why do I forget something, only to remember later? Seems to me that if I was using 100% of my brain all the time, I wouldn't forget stuff like that... I'd say, you shouldn't believe everything you read about something we understand very little about. I'm not saying 10% is the number, but to say use 100% of your brain power, to me, is a rediculous statement.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I don't know. I haven't heard the David Adair story before, and i'm just about finished watching (listening) to the video. He's just now talking about Greer.

I'm not the least bit surprised by the idea that a 17 year old genius could come up with a rocket engine. But 0 to over 8,000 mph in 4.1 seconds? How did get get that graphite in his hands from the warehouse to his rocket without anyone noticing that? I would think the authorities that escorted him to this symbiotic engine would have been prepared for the possibility that he would start asking questions, and letting him go seems like the last thing you would want to do with someone who you just showed alien technology to.

He says he has a photographic memory, yet he corrects himself on dates in at least one area. He calls Stephen Hawking "Stefan Hawkins" which struck me as odd, it's not like people saying nuclear incorrectly as nucular if you know what i'm talking about.

I don't mean to judge this guy or anything, but i guess he doesn't strike me as a genius, or as having a photographic memory. I don't know. It's a great story and i wouldn't be totally surprised if he was telling the truth, because he doesn't seem to contradict himself. Even so, i dont know if i buy it. Jury's still out for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join