It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are We Really?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It’s so funny how arrogant people are and how they just accept what they see and look no further. I read philosophies or religions and some of science people think they are far apart, but I believe they are not to far apart.

What are we? Well just by looking at us we see things, objects, physical matter, but if we were to look through an electron microscope we would find nothing solid at all. What we would see would be a mass of vibrating energy, whether it was ourselves or any other matter we put under the scope. Looking through the electron microscope we find everything is energy this can be confirmed by anyone.

So again I ask. What are we?

Most religions tell us we are eternal souls that are forever or immortal. Science tells us that energy is something that can neither be created nor destroyed….hmmmm, sounds similar to me.

It’s funny how we try to find UFO’s, Aliens, other planets, but yet we know nothing about ourselves. Maybe this search for other things, places, people, and entities is really a search to find out who and what we are.

So in my humble opinion we are vibrating energy not physical matter that we see.

Can we be considered UFO's since we are a mass of energy just zipping around and vibrating?

If everything is energy then nothing is really unidentifiable it is just masses of energy, so why the need to identify it, because energy we all know changes forms.

Is it that we are all insecure and scared and need to identify with objects?

Energy is just itself and cannot be created, nor destroyed.

Regards,

RT

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
First, this really seems like a skunkworks post to me. Second, if a person at all cares about their own well-being, they will do their best to understand the surrounding universe.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
What we would see would be a mass of vibrating energy, whether it was ourselves or any other matter we put under the scope. Looking through the electron microscope we find everything is energy this can be confirmed by anyone.

Are you stating that vibrating energy has mass?

Are you stating that vibrating energy is not matter with mass?

I'm really not sure what you're on about with your entire post?

How does any of this really relate to UFOs or aliens?

Seems like the skunks might find this food for thought.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Have you noticed that trying to understand something only something only seems to pose more riddles or begs more questions instead of concrete answers?

I agree with your comment that we should try to understand the universe the best way we can, but where is a good starting point?

People seem to argue in a circular fashion most of the time, where this begets that and that begets this and back to the original question.

What I am saying is maybe we are looking in the wrong areas, maybe we should know ourselves first then venture out.

I just coined myself as a UFO because I really don't know what I am except a form of energy.

And your right energy and mass are separate.

Originally posted by uberarcanist
First, this really seems like a skunkworks post to me. Second, if a person at all cares about their own well-being, they will do their best to understand the surrounding universe.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Interesting theory, but it isn't exactly UFO related.

Either Science (at a stretch) or Skunkworks.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

What I am saying is maybe we are looking in the wrong areas, maybe we should know ourselves first then venture out.

I agree you've got a valid point there, but, this should by no means translate into indifference about the outside world.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Fooffstarr,

Come on think about it.

Where did you come from? Where the heck is everyone going when they die?

Are we only identifiable here on earth because we where given a name, SS#, and body?

I don't even remember where the heck it is I go when I sleep at night, it is like amnesia, except for some dream time that make no damn sense at all.

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Interesting theory, but it isn't exactly UFO related.

Either Science (at a stretch) or Skunkworks.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
OK, realtruth, how would one know when they've found the actual nature of metaphysical reality?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Just by looking through an electron microscope at a physical object, the person looking through would see pure energy and nothing physical.

OK, realtruth, how would one know when they've found the actual nature of metaphysical reality?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Great, so we know we're pure energy, then we know what the universe is, now we can focus on the "outside" world, right?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
What outside world?

If you look through the microscope at any physical object and find that it is pure energy, there is no physical lines of distinction between inside and outside.

This is a fact.

Great, so we know we're pure energy, then we know what the universe is, now we can focus on the "outside" world, right?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So any apparent disagreement between the two of us is merely semantic, then, right?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
There is no disagreement. I am only reiterating scientific facts.

What is there to disagree about or have any semantic misunderstandings when you state facts? Would you agree?

So any apparent disagreement between the two of us is merely semantic, then, right?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am trying to make some connection between UFO's that we talk about on ATS and what we all are, energy.

What if we looked at UFO sightings as energy sightings, instead of physical sightings.

Why is is that many people see UFO, Aliens, or have abductions when they are sleeping?

Maybe because they are not focusing on a physical reality and more an energy reality?

I am just trying to observe UFOs from a different angle or perspective.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Why is is that many people see UFO, Aliens, or have abductions when they are sleeping?

Why is it that many people see UFO, Aliens, or have abductions when they are not sleeping?

Exactly WHAT is your point?

This thread is junk.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Exactly what I am trying to get at maybe these people that are seeing or experiencing UFO's are vibrating in the same energy pattern or frequency as the UFO's. And this is what allows sightings, whether they are sleeping or not.

Some people say they can see them and some can't on mass sightings. Maybe it all has to do will some type of energy vibrating at a specific frequency.

And who are you to judge my progression of thoughts whether they are acceptable or not?

Are you a selfish person where only your thoughts and opinions matter? if so you do not have an open mind.

Originally posted by tezzajw

Why is it that many people see UFO, Aliens, or have abductions when they are not sleeping?

Exactly WHAT is your point?

This thread is junk.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Some people say they can see them and some can't on mass sightings.

Can you provide me with a link to one of these occurences? I'd like to read it myself. You must have researched it, as you claim it to be true, so I know that you will have the link handy.

And who are you to judge my progression of thoughts whether they are acceptable or not?

I'm tezzajw and I didn't judge you or your thoughts. I just stated that this thread is junk.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
People see a lot of things when they dream, not just UFOs. I think if I were to statistically categorize my dreams, demons would be more frequent that UFOs, I'm not sure if I can remember even one of those.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
No need to provide you with a link because no one can prove mass sightings are UFOs. The only thing they can prove is that they think they saw something, but they are not sure what. Some people look to the sky and think flares, weather balloons, military planes are UFOs, but they are not UFO sightings at all.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

But some are real and that is a fine line.

And if the thread is junk then stop posting in it, we wouldn't want you to associate yourself with a junk thread.

Originally posted by tezzajw

Some people say they can see them and some can't on mass sightings.

Can you provide me with a link to one of these occurences? I'd like to read it myself. You must have researched it, as you claim it to be true, so I know that you will have the link handy.

I'm tezzajw and I didn't judge you or your thoughts. I just stated that this thread is junk.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sure UFOs are energy at a fundamental level, but I can hardly see how this is of any practical significance. What would be a better use of humans' time is to figure out what kind of energy they are.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join