It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UEFA WHO WILL WIN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Who do you guys think will win, AS Roma defeated Manchester United, YAY
, they look pretty strong, same with inter, and that Osonauna team that beat liverpool
. Aresenal without Henry, and this bad luck streak, aren't looking too good im my opinion without the frenchmen.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
UEFA is a broad term, m'man.

As far as Champions League goes, I don't reallywant to pick out a team who I think would win it, as it's rather too close to call.

Osasuna didn't beat Liverpool, as Osasuna aren't in the Champions League, they are in the UEFA Cup.

As far as the UEFA Cup is concerned though I think Spurs will win it.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
My bad, the spurs, lol. Milan will

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nastalgik
AS Roma defeated Manchester United

Ah, but the revenge was sweet. Oh so very sweet.

7 Goals. 7 wonderful goals. A night to remember.

:w:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Manchester United, we have the hunger and skill to get the job done. I predict a Liverpool - Manchester United final.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
roma is not exactly aa great club the rossoneri will defeat united :d

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Roma not a great club? You said they looked pretty strong and all the pundits said they were fantastic and had a great defense and would likely knock United out. We will knock Milan out as well, a club who shouldn't even be in the Champions League to begin with.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
i didnt say that,ahha. Too bad inter was disqualified,they could have beaten united. forza rossoneri
milan doesnt need to be in?, your a moron

[edit on 17-4-2007 by nastalgik]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nastalgik
roma is not exactly aa great club the rossoneri will defeat united :d

Ah, beat us did they? 3 -2, the red machine keeps rolling. We are playing the best football, even with a completely depleted defence, and we have every right to lift the trophy at the end of it. Glorious!

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
hey Chebob,

Yeah.... Man Utd are playing great football at the minute and was a really good score yesterday. 2 nil down I thought maybe that was it, they had blown it but as soon as Man Utd scored, you just knew they would come. Even a total unknown in Eagles comes off the bench and does a fantastic finish, with the team... they just look like scoring all the time but on the downside... they look like conceding.

I think the next game in Milan..... Milan will score at least 1 and I can see Man Utd scoring again. So I guess, its down to who can score the most.

But as Man Utd have 3 trophies to play for.... i think they will lose 1..... it looks like.... the league finally looks like its settled.... and i will say.. they will win the fa cup... But in Europe.... Not sure if Milan will win but I think Man Utd won't win the cup. That's the one Mourinho really wants and I think Chelski will progress against Liverpool.

Though... with Cavaralho out injured that's a big loss. I guess Essien will drop back into centre defence. I think Chelsea will be sooo fired up though after the result on Saturday that they will go through.

On a side note..... have ITV/Channel 5 binned the Uefa Cup cos no English teams are left in it? every round was being shown and then all of a sudden since Spurs got knocked out.... the Sevilla v Osuasana game weren't on?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I could have sworn I saw an advertisement for the Osasuna v Seville game on ITV3 the other day, nott 100% but pretty sure.

You might be right about not winning one of the cups, whichever it may be (but you know, I really do think it's our turn in Europe again ). But whatever happens, it's going to be an exciting end to the season by all accounts, especially if we get an all English CL final.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Whats that, United 0 Milan 3?, FORZA ROSSONERI FORZA MILANO!
Con il Milan nel cuore!
Nel profondo dell’anima!
Un vero amico sei!
E insieme cantiamo!

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
hey guys,

A bit of a shock result tonight and more clowning around in defence cost Man Utd the game pretty much. Though to be fair, Milan were really up for it and were winning most of the 50-50s. Thought Gattuso had a cracking game.

But all in all, that's the biggest gubbing (defeat) Man Utd have had in ages. Will make a good final especially as Milan will want revenge.

I think Milan will go onto win the competition now. Fergie must be fuming!

And Chebob, you were right...... the other game is ITV4 thanks

Nastalgik, good job Milan did not start off with the minus points you have in Seria A (BTS Points: -1484) hehe

[edit on 2-5-2007 by rynaldo82]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
nastalgik you called me a moron for saying Milan did not deserve to be in the champions league because they were convicted of match fixing in Seria A. I don't understand why you take match fixing so lightly.

Anyway I hate Liverpool more than I despise cheaters so I am hoping Milan will win the final. I will however add AC Milan to my list of most hated clubs after the final.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
We deserved to lose the match because at times, we played like morons. The massive downpour couldn't have helped at all, but we could have won if we had defended properly.

Oh well, I can see Milan lifting the trophy, but I'll be more interested in the Premier League trophy now. That could be ours today if we win and Chelsea slip up :w:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
And the reds go marching on.

Milan V's Liverpool. a rematch of 2005, one of the greatest footballing nights ever.

Do Milan deserve some payback for losing in 05 or should they get what's coming to um, they got let off way too lightly and as DraconianKing has pointed out maybe they shouldn't have been in the comp in the first place.

The one thing that really is starting to get my goat is MoanyRainHo. I know Chelsea have not had the season that people would have expected them to have but, the man needs to learn to have some respect for others and show some humility in defeat.

Liverpool are improving year after year. I really expect them to be challenging for the league title next season. I really hope they can repeat the magic of 05. If stevie G is on one, then the whole team lifts it's game and anything is possible. I can't wait for the 23rd

And I really hope git face Moanytoad gets dropped in to a big blender feet first. I off to look for it on you tube.

new topics

top topics

join