It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Jones Contacted to appear on The View

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Steven Jones has been contacted to appear on The View!!!
LINK

Do you think that this is a good move for Rosie? Will this help the truth movement and bring more light to the CD theory?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Finally.

Dr. Jones has learned to attack the official story, leave out his theories and is getting better at dealing with the MSM.

I hope ABC gives this the Ok.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The other nice thing is that he has never tried to place blame on anyone. He lets his physics and science speak for themself and just raises questions and things that do not fit with the offical story.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don't think ABC will have the guts to do this. I really think that they will can the idea.

There on the spot, but they have to many influences fighting against this happening.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
James Meigs at PopMech calls it the "Conspiracy Industry," wrong on all fronts, irresponsible and borderline evil, snaking thru liberal media channels now... he's not altogether wrong. There ain't much money in it necessarily, but considering the built-in failures of so much of what the indutry is based on, it seems rigged to collapse. And Meigs is near the top of conspiracy-debunking industry, the architects who will pull the final switch to trigger the planned implosions. The higher BS is built up, the farther it falls, the bigger the cloud of debris.
The way I see it, this is the conspiracy indusrty and the conspiracy demolition industry both in high gear, and I find it a sick little game and a total distraction from the real issues of complicity, "failure" leveraged into gain, empire-building, freedom stripping, continued psyops manipulation, etc.
HOW people keep playing right into it is beyond me... I guess it's the logic-eclipsing desire for hard proof - some of what Loose Change, 9/11 Mysteries et al are pushing is quite possibly correct, but too much is either open to question or dead on arrival if one does ANY independent research.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Our country is not what it was before Bush and company came into office, but it's clear that the American public is finally waking up to the atrocities this administration has done not only to American morale but also to the changing of world-wide sentiments where we are no longer welcome anywhere -- because of them.

I love my country and it's high time this information about what really happened on 9/11 is discussed and broad-casted on a non-cable, mainstream talk show like 'The View'. Kudos to R. O'Donnell for having the courage to step forward and tell things as they really are! It's just a drop in the bucket but at least it's a beginning. I'm sure eventually, others will follow.

In closing I present to you a video of someone singing "The Star Spangled Banner" at a hockey game -- he's good.

Let's bring America back to the great and magnificent country it once was. The 'people' need to know the truth, and nothing but the 'truth'. IT'S TIME FOR THE INSANITY TO END!

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
USA, USA, USA!

Steve Jones is gonna take america back for us you watch.. lol

[edit on 5-4-2007 by VicRH]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

A bit off topic... but here is THE REST of the Star Spangled Banner

O say, can you see, by the dawn’s early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,
O’er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets’ red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore, dimly seen thro’ the mist of the deep,
Where the foe’s haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o’er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning’s first beam,
In full glory reflected, now shines on the stream
’Tis the star-spangled banner. Oh! long may it wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footstep’s pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave,
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Oh! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved homes and the war’s desolation,
Blest with vict’ry and peace, may the Heav’n-rescued land
Praise the Pow’r that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,

And this be our motto: "In God is our trust."
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

[edit on 6-4-2007 by Pootie]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I would love for him to go on the show. It will be interesting to see what he has to say, but it would be better if they get a physics expert for the official 911 story, since Jones is known to get his facts wrong and twists people words to help him.

www.debunking911.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This is very important. When Lyndon Johnson lost Walter Cronkite's enthusiasm for the war in Vietnam, he knew he'd lost America. Bush being what he is, the battlefront is now The View. Thankyou Rosie, thankyou Rosie, thankyou Rosie!!!!

The only thing that could top this would be a Saul-on-the-road-to-Damascus style conversion of Danny Bonaduce. Or, if we could get Pauly Shore to lead some kind of a demo . . .

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The fact that people are cheering Rosie O'Donnel and Steve Jones is scary. Using the View as a platform to further the movement is about as funny as using Jerry Springer to educate about domestic violence.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
The fact that people are cheering Rosie O'Donnel and Steve Jones is scary. Using the View as a platform to further the movement is about as funny as using Jerry Springer to educate about domestic violence.

God forbid that people respect AND SUPPORT the free speech of the View (Nationally Television Platform) and DR. Steven Jones (Physics Professor). It is not scary... you are scared of the consequences.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by Pootie]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with free speech and you know it. She is on a national syndicated program and they both pot to the iNternet. I mean, if there was a coverup, would not S Jones have been killed in a random robbery by now? or Rosie fired from her job for her actions?

The country has turned it's back on politicians, mainstream media, newpapers and most reality. The fact that The View is bieng used to try to promote the Truth movement is laughable.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I mean, if there was a coverup, would not S Jones have been killed in a random robbery by now? or Rosie fired from her job for her actions?

These questions are ridiculous and merit NO answer from anyone.

The country has turned it's back on politicians, mainstream media, newpapers ...

No, they breached the public trust and have turned their backs on us, IMHO.

The fact that The View is bieng used to try to promote the Truth movement is laughable.

To you... but not to their 30 million viewers.
Are yo inferring 30 Million Americans are "laughable"? Someone needs to hop off of their high horse.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Try more like 3 million viewers, tops. Check the Neilsen ratings. I am stating that this is grasping at straws. It is. I am not stating anything about the viewers, I am stating that the avenue used is ridiculous.

They should invite the guys from the Screw Loose Change video and let them all have at it. I am not trying to supress speech, i jsut want both sides to be heard. I have not once heard anyone wanting to set this up, and they want to keep it onesided.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I am not stating anything about the viewers, I am stating that the avenue used is ridiculous.

So what you are implying is that unless it is the "avenue" choosen by the SAME PEOPLE that support the Official Trash then it is invalid? What a joke.

Originally posted by esdad71i jsut want both sides to be heard. I have not once heard

HOLY FREAKING CRAP... YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING.. The OFFICIAL SIDE has been heard a TRILLION FREAKING TIMES. Jones can;t even get the MSM to play a tape of WTC 7 falling.

You just want both sides to be heard? Then you should be SCREAMING to have the side of those DEMANDING ANSWERS heard.

I DEMAND ANSWERS and so do MILLIONS of Americans and we FOR SURE have NOT been heard.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I just came across the video of a phone conversation to the Page 6 Editor of a guy calling to encourage a debate on the view. Thought I would share.

LINK

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I am stating that in thier shows I would not pursue this angle. Has Steven Jones ever contacted Oprah? have the truthers? This is someone the actual veiwers of The View would listen too.

There is no one that is supressing the voice of the 9/11 truth movement. That is the major stumbling block here. You demand more investigation, you demand we spend more tax payer money investigating something that has already been proven and is accepted by alot more people than the Zagby poll would show.

I personally want that money spent on education or arming the soldiers overseas, not wasting it on researching whether lasers bought down the WTC. It is much deeper than thinking I want to promote the true story of that day.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

There is no one that is supressing the voice of the 9/11 truth movement.

Do you really believe this? Honest question.

not wasting it on researching whether lasers bought down the WTC.

And there it is... Truly, 100%, pathetic Dan.

BPI

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the debate on the Holocaust was about the actual number of Jews killed not whether it actually happened or not.

The millions of people who question the events of 9/11 = irrelevant.
The millions of people who don't question the event of 9/11 = relevant

Now that is fair & balanced.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join