It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy theory.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There is NOT ONE person "ON" this Planet at this moment that is to blame.

As we are ALL HUMAN BEINGS.

And all human beings are PERFECT.

They all leave us CLUES to the puzzle.

And i have found the pieces to that puzzle and puzzled them together

As i said before there can only be ONE person on OUR Planet Earth who is currently not ON Planet Earth.

As above so BELOW.

First ask yourself when our new world order comes in 2012
The freeing of the planet

Why does London have the most CCTV cameras in the WORLD?

CCTV 'must cover Tube stations'

news.bbc.co.uk...

It is not for CRIME i am sure!

They have a report that says it doesnt reduce CRIME so why spend so much money on something that doesnt serve its purpose?

Hmm it seems strange ABOVE but it is nowhere near as bad as what it SEEMS BELOW!

Yet no ONE sees what is before their very eyes!

As our vibrations are rising and rising this "Person?" of the lowest vibration could not possibly survive on the surface.

AND IS SHEDDING ITS SLIMY REPTILIAN SKIN.

I will show you the way....

The GOVERNMENT are not to blame.

NOR the CIA,FBI,MI5. For these are HUMAN also!

The MEDIA ARE NOT to blame,as these are also ran by HUMAN BEINGS!

So THEY leave us CLUES.

When the TIME is right.

That I AM certain.

CLUES CLUES CLUES. THEY ALL LEAVE CLUES WHEN NEEDED MOST!

What next is the JEWS.

NOT them....they also Human.

Nor the Muslims,Hindus or Iraqies.

THEY are also HUMAN.

ALL CULTURES ARE HUMAN

For which ONE human being in this world that is SO IMPORTANT to HUMAN BEINGS?

With me yet?

I will give you another CLUE.

ONE LAW BROKEN for this particular human being(?) in this particular world, would result in DEATH TO A FELLOW HUMAN BEING.

How can this TREE have a SON!

THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE CANNOT BE BROKEN!

Only return to balance

THE UNIVERSAL LAW STATES THAT WHAT YOU GIVE YOU WILL RECIEVE!

CAN ONE PERSON DO SO MUCH EVIL AS GOD WAS WILLING TO SHOW US THE WAY?

LOVE AND LIGHT

This is totally a CRAZY conspiracy theory but oh well here it goes

Lets start from the beginning....

Your country has been blamed for ALL....THE USA.

The whole world blames everything UNTO ONE PERSON.

BUSH.

BUSH IS HUMAN just like the rest of US.

So it CANNOT be BUSH.

Who does bush take orders from?

And why does he take orders from in the US as the UK?

According to Sir Christopher Meyer, the former British Ambassador to Washington, who was at the dinner, Blair told Bush he should not get distracted from the war on terror's initial goal - dealing with the Taliban and al-Qaeda in Afghanistan.

observer.guardian.co.uk...

The UK have another BUSH that would seem abit BLAIR-ED

For how can MR BLAIR be so flawed as Above so BELOW.

And BELOW BLAIR we must now go.

Why is this "BEING" not upon this Planet in the darkest days we have seen?

WILL HE get away with this?

Does HE even care? That HE couldnt be a HUMAN right?

Have I aroused SPIRIT inside of YOU yet?

That WILL that you feel inside your very BEING right in the centre of your CHEST!

For that is what will reap the TREASURE!

Panic or RELIEF?

I chose the latter.

AND IT FEELS GOOD DOESNT IT!

I know i FEEL it TOO

But you must tread CARE-FULLY.

More CLUES once again....

Who started the INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION that changed the face of Our Earth.

A r-evolution of SCIENCE,POLITICS and SOCIETY.

Are these not the very cause of our suffering?

It would seem so!

But it goes DEEPER than that!

What would this particular place on OUR PLANET be named?

,,,,,The UNITED KINGDOM of great britain and northern ireland of course.

We ALWAYS have BEEN and ALWAYS WILL.

THAT IS WHAT THIS PLANET IS!

A UNITED KINGDOM!

EVERY COUNTRY IS ONE!

AND IM CRAZY AS HELL

If one wanted so much POWER you would choose a larger place right?

The USA seems the best choice.

All the famous scientists,politicians,mathematical geniuses from all over the world end up in the USA right?

THEY ALSO LEFT US CLUES

EXAMPLE.

Nikola Tesla (1857 - 1943)
US (Serbian-born) electrical inventor

Our virtues and our failings are INSEPERABLE, like force and matter. When they separate, MAN is no more.
Nikola Tesla

www.quotationspage.com...

NOT AN EVIL WIZARD...Search for the other CLUES

I ask you AGAIN this... WHY would BLAIR give orders to BUSH?

Who is this HE they speak about?

Is our LEADERS who says "#",and jokes with PRESIDENT BUSH really that bad?

The president was expressing frustration at the United Nations' stance on the Israeli-Hezbollah conflict in Lebanon. (Watch Bush use the 's' WORD during a chat with Blair -- 1:31)

www.cnn.com...

Its GOOD to KNOW we have GOOD PEOPLE who didnt seem GOOD to start with.

That is a SIGN of HUMOR which can only be a SIGN from the SOURCE of BEING!....HUMAN BEING!(See Evidence)

BUSH + BLAIR = INNOCENT!

The REPTILIAN is IN HIDING NOW!

ICKES! Where is he? Do you understand MR ICKE?

TIME is of the ESSENCE!

(((( WHO RUNS THIS PLANETS HIVE? ))))

ADD ALL MY CLUES AND HE WHO IS HE? V.I.D.
LOVE AND LIGHT

CRAZY

BOOM BOOM THE MOON

SSSHHH LITTLE DEAR'S THE TIME IS NEAR!

WE THANK ALL THE MOTHERS AND FATHERS OF THIS EARTH FOR YOUR LOVE.....

YOUR CHILDREN
xxxx

[edit on 4-4-2007 by markjaxson]

[edit on 4-4-2007 by markjaxson]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I find what you have written to be interesting, yet a bit cryptic.

Could you be more blunt with your words because I am not good at riddles or puzzles but I would like to know what you are saying.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Where to start.

Perhaps your blame clause. You removed blame from everyone because everyone is human and humans are perfet. First, if humans are perfect, there is no need to grow beyond what we are now. No need to learn and no need to live. I think the idea o fhuman being perfect is incorrect. We are not perfect and i doubt we as a species ever will be perfect. (hell even the concept of perfection isnt quantifyable. Explain to me what perfection is. It seems to relative of a concept.) Secondly, believing that we are not to blame for out actions (for whatever reason) is reckless. You mentions the CIA, FBI, and other clandestine organizations as not in blame because they are human. Well as humans they made a choice, and should be judged on the outcome of those choices. If a CIA agent (or agents) chooses to go to Nigaragua and train and equip an anti-revolutionary military force, with the express purpose of killing and maiming revolutionary parties and supporters in that country, they are to blame. Along with the people that gave them the orders. Removing blame from an ogranization or individual taht is responsible for the systematic slaughter of tens of thousands (if not more) people is, IMO, rediculous.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I dont know i sort of understand it.

But cannot comprehend it if YOU know what I mean.

How is ONE supposed to comprehend what it means?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You appear to be absolving everyone of all blame, of personal responsibility.

Trendy, but nothing like what Jesus preached or what anyone of conscience has taught.

Jesus did NOT ever say, or imply, that it doesn't matter what anyone does because everyone is automatically 'perfect' by virtue of 'As above, so below'.

Jesus did not hesitate to condemn the guilty, the treasonous, the greedy, the proud --- and it's recorded that he physically took a whip to some of them whilst in the process of denouncing them

Jesus did however, offer salvation to the worst amongst us. And to gain that, He taught that we had to earnestly want forgivness. Part of seeking forgiveness is the automatic undertaking to strive with all our might not to commit the same (or other) sin again.

There are monsters among us: monsters who epitomise the truth of 'Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely'. They are not 'perfect' by virtue of ' As above, so below'. They are monsters who are trashing the lives of the innocent, vulnerable majority.

And speaking of 'Below', then it's 'below' the major-monsters that the lesser-monsters toil in the hopes of elevating themselves to major-monster status. And THEY (the lesser monsters) are just as guilty as their masters in trashing the lives of the innocent, vulnerable majority.

*ALL* of the monsters are GUILTY. Maybe they were raised in religions and cults that taught them it was 'OK' to destroy those NOT of their religion/cult. But they didn't grow up in a vacuum. They were exposed to decency on their way through.

But they CHOSE to become murdering, lying, deceitful, bloodthirsty, thieving monsters.

And they will be JUDGED by their actions.

It's up to God to make decisions regarding their eternal fate.

In the meantime, it's up to the decent majority to expose and isolate them.

God threw Satan from Heaven, we're told.

So --- As Above so Below -- it's up to the decent majority to throw the monsters from our midst. And they're not hard to find, not hard to see. They're very obvious, very arrogant and nowhere near as 'intelligent' as they like to believe.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson

I have NO idea what your talking about here. As an above poster said, your to cryptic, be blunt, say what you mean and mean what you say.

You remind me of Esoteric teacher and Etherial Wave (i think those are the names) they both suffered from the same cryptic language and circular logic.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hey, you know...Skunk Works. I'm all about reading some speculative theories. But I may not be astute enough to grasp this one.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

I have NO idea what your talking about here. As an above poster said, your to cryptic, be blunt, say what you mean and mean what you say.

You remind me of Esoteric teacher and Etherial Wave (i think those are the names) they both suffered from the same cryptic language and circular logic.

You want cryptic? Ask him to code the ''normal'' explanation, enigma style.
You'll appreciate this ''enlightment'' (lack of other words lol) more than if he actually encrypted a normal text.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-
You'll appreciate this ''enlightment'' (lack of other words lol) more than if he actually encrypted a normal text.

there is a difference between Cryptic, and Encryption

his message or theory of enlightenment is cryptic because it alludes so much without saying anything of substance.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

Originally posted by -0mega-

there is a difference between Cryptic, and Encryption

his message or theory of enlightenment is cryptic because it alludes so much without saying anything of substance.

Read my post:
I used cryptic and encrypted in seperate ways, but linked them together like this:
They aren't exactly ''vivid''.

Both are technically easy to comprehend, you just need to observe it in the right manner. (Which can prove quite difficult)

[edit on 4/4/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So is there a key to reading this post?

Like skip two words or something when reading???

Yeah Right, I like the bunny with the pancake on it's head.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I also have a strange feeling clues are everywhere.. my question is with so much power why leave clues, why not be blunt about the truth?

perhaps most human minds cannot grasp it, so puzzle pieces are nessessary?

you mention tesla.. now why on earth have I come to research him so much in the past? I know him to be a genius who like other prophets came to show the possiblities of man..

if the system is righteous, why so much fear, why are they scared of us? because they know the evil potential in man? why lock us up, why not give better info to fix the human glitch?

perhaps they do, we have freedom of choice and most of us choose not to do anything but consume and do harm..

I had a wierd revelation in meditation that they are all waiting on us.. but with wars, patriot acts, gas prices, homelessness, etc, its information overload and sets us at odds and creates an enemy..

what clue was in 9/11? was it nessessary for righteous change?

if there is to be real change the playing field must be equal for all, stress and hopelessness must be eleminated.. I know without struggle no state of mind but alot of people are dead before they figure anything out..

you do raise alot of questions, I havent figured it out yet, but I see the point your making..

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So, MarkJaxon is alluding to Tony Blair as being a shape-shifting reptilian, was that the point to his cryptic statements? Are you suggesting that Blair is the only reptilian, or merely that the rest live inside the earth (potentially hollow-earth?)? Of course there's also accusations that the British Royal family are all lizard-people. You also kept mentioning that such and such are humans, therefore they are not to blame for the evils of the world. Just curious if I'm reading you correctly here. I can't say I particularly agree with the assertations of people like David Icke and their lizard-people speculations, but I can't say that I can disprove their claims regarding shape-shifting reptilian aliens either, since I've never met one (at least not that I'm aware of). It's a toss-up, on the one hand it sounds ASSININE, and on the other hand, I suppose anything is possible.

So the aliens are not going to be able to shape-shift pretty soon, and that's when we'll be able to get the jump on them and wack them? Am I interpreting that correctly as well? Interesting theory. If they do exist, I'd like to think at some point they would be forced to show their true identity, that way the playing field can be levelled to a certain extent.

One last question, who gives you this cryptic info that you're supposed to share with everyone? Just curious what your source is, since it sounds like you are trying to relay things that were told to you. Well, best of luck to you on your efforts, whatever they are (although I have to say I don't much believe in luck). Cheers!

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
In the question is the answer, and THE ANSWER will be answered...

in due time, if YOU believe, as I do, that questions have answers

NOT simply answers of questions, but revelations of the obscure,

from DARKNESS to LIGHT,

From HEre to THEre

From PAst to ((((PresENT))))

The thing becoming its POTENTial

All in time, but time does not exist,

TIME is a measure of the measureLESS

Taking us from one POINT and Back again

In our end is our BEginning and in our begINning is our end.

From alpha to oMEga

From Here to Eternity

(wasn't that a great movie?)

Err...Oops, lost my mystic groove.

Anyway, my 2 cents.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by gottago]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Its all my fault.

Im the one that caused all this.

Its all me.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is the most confusing thread ive ever read, I have no words, until I understand more.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
understanding fails
crazy theory? sure, why not.
double-space it please!

(a haiku by The Parallelogram)

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This thread has gone from out-there, to far-out-there and then took a turn and became the "cryptic hallmark card" thread.
Is there any non-starchild speak to be had here?
I'm a regular (non-reptilian) guy and I would just like to hear what the op has to say, in plain English please.

No riddles, no hints, no codes, no games.
Is that too much to ask?

If you have something of importance to say, I'm listening.
However, if you're just trying to sound mystic, for the sake of striving for people to pay attention to you, than you're being foolish, and there are those here who will not take kindly to that.

I swear, everyone thinks that they're the new cryptic prophet or something.
Prophets don't really speak like that except in the movies.

Say it, clearly and concisely.
That will garner a respectful audience.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

That is like when someone asks me if Im ok...

and I reply, How can I tell ?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Oh my god!

I was just about to sleep and it just clicked!

I thought about this before and even prepared something!

But i wasnt sure if i was that person!

It all makes sense!

Im the Anti-Christ!

No way!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join