It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus was a black man!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Originally posted by Colonel
They were black too so what's the point?

Supposedly Ham's people were the father of the black race. That is still up for debate. But that's back in the very beginning.

Hehe. You don't know much do you? Ham or Kam was the second son of Noah and the father of Africa so to say. Shem was his oldest, and he fathered the Jews and the Arabs among others. Jafet, the only white guy among them, was the father of Europe. It is also interresting that the Book of Jubilees place the land of Canaan in West Africa, in the area we call the Horn of Africa. Paris-Dakar run through this area. Go figure....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I thought Esau, the brother of Jacob, was the father of the white race.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

They were black too so what's the point?

Supposedly Ham's people were the father of the black race. That is still up for debate. But that's back in the very beginning.

Hehe. You don't know much do you? Ham or Kam was the second son of Noah and the father of Africa so to say. Shem was his oldest, and he fathered the Jews and the Arabs among others. Jafet, the only white guy among them, was the father of Europe. It has to be mentioned that Jafet begot white offspring probably because Noah cursed him. It is also interresting that the Book of Jubilees place the land of Canaan in West Africa, in the area we call the Horn of Africa. Paris-Dakar run through this area. Go figure....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Uh, no one can say with certainty. It's a big controversy. Those who claim Ham was the father of the black race also claim his line's blackness (translating into slave race) was a curse. To my knowledge, it's never been proven either way.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Sorry, I meant Kam, but that in neither correct, it is Kam's son, Canaan who is cursed because of Kam, a custom Mosche aboslish btw. since no man should carry his father's sins. These names all mix in my head at times. The land of Canaan which Abraham inherited, is defined in the Book of Jubilees to be West Africa. Not the area we today call Palestine or Israel. Sorry for the mixup.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Which reminds me of something else.... What if the story of the Flood is not about an Earthly event, but rather a story about the destruction uppon Mars, with Noah and his family travelling to Earth with their spaceship. The word for waters used in combination with the Flood is Mayim, while Flood is Mabul. The name for Mars is Ma'adim. The word for Heaven is Shamayim. It's also quite interresting that the only time the word Mabul is used other than to discribe the flood, is in Psalms 7 where it is translated Heaven or the Seas of Heaven. Hmmm.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Eschatological scholars will probably disagree till the end of time about whether or not there was a curse placed on the black race. (With regard to Ham's line.)

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Are you finally admitting that the Canaanites were black then? Cursed he was, whether black, tanned or white. The book says so.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If Ham was black then his father was black too. There is only one specific line where the white race is explicitly delineated:

Genesis 25
24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.
25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.

Now, who on this planet looks like Easu?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Apparently Mel Gibson doesn't think Jesus was black.

Where's the furor over this?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
And what did God say about Esau and his sons?

Malachi 1
2 I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,
3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.

So, let's lay off that black skin being a curse thing unless you have some passages to back it up.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
MJ,
You have gotten the Immaculate Conception wrong, it isn't about Jesus' conception, it is about Mary's our Lord's mother, conception. Catholics believe Mary wasn't born with original sin since she would be destined to carry our Lord and Saviour. God wanted a pure vessel for His Son.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
MJ,
You have gotten the Immaculate Conception wrong, it isn't about Jesus' conception, it is about Mary's our Lord's mother, conception. Catholics believe Mary wasn't born with original sin since she would be destined to carry our Lord and Saviour. God wanted a pure vessel for His Son.

So she never had her period eventhough she was a Temple virgin until she was the age of twelve when she got her first period and was Bar Mitzvahed? According to the same writings, the parents of Mary were English (Britain means the 'Covenant People' in Hebrew btw) and wealthy royals in the line of Judah, leg of Solomon, in a line of firstborns, just like Joseph was (the oldest and first one, he who received the dream in Bethlehem, not him who later came to father Jesjuah). They owned lead and tin mines in England it says. But no text except those you find in the Vatican written by people who needed to explain their obvious Venus/Isis herecy in the questions around their Mary-cult, describes Mary like anything else than a young woman or a virgin (btw. to get the old virgin/youngwoman debate out of the way, I can mentipon that the word in Norwegian for virgin is jomfru. It means 'young lady'. The same in German: Jungfau. Mary was a virgin.) who worked as a Temple virgin until her Bar Mitzvah.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Now, who on this planet looks like Easu?

Aha! The Welsh and the Scots! No wonder why they have that dragon in their flags and titles

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
No, Jesus was Batman.......

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Mary was a normal woman that had periods as normal women do, she is a human.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Da truth: Well if you go to Poland they worship a black Jesus and Mary yet there White????? What does that tell you.

I tells me that Poland doesn't make up the majority of the worlds beliefs and the rest of the countries do.

Hamilton: You fought for equality and justice and even layed down your own life to gain victory. Then you die and a while later, your enemies figure that since they can't beat you, they can become you, so they change your color, steal your message, and make the whole world forget about your real acheivements, but instead remember you like a person who faught for his enemies.

Why are we talking about Nelson Mandella, he's black but he's not Jesus. I believe the world reknown bible rather than the conspiracy you seem to believe that white jesus stole a black persons messages and achievements.

EastCoastKid: Genetically, jewish. Not white, like Christians like to imagine, not "black," either. Jewish. If you know someone whose 100% Jewish, take a good look at them. Jewish is Jewish. (olive skin/white) Caucasion is caucasion. (White) Black is black

That's a good point, I agree that the original Jewish people would have middle east slightly olive coloured skin.

McGotti: Why do people bitch about a thread being to long and pointless yet they continue to read and post on it???? Hey if its pointless then dont reply..or even open the thread up..hmm..sound like and idea???

Why? Cause you started this stupid thread!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
hey maybe jesus was really a black man who had plastic surgery like michael jackson. Maybe michael jackson is Jesus. LoL.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
Which reminds me of something else.... What if the story of the Flood is not about an Earthly event, but rather a story about the destruction uppon Mars, with Noah and his family travelling to Earth with their spaceship. The word for waters used in combination with the Flood is Mayim, while Flood is Mabul. The name for Mars is Ma'adim. The word for Heaven is Shamayim. It's also quite interresting that the only time the word Mabul is used other than to discribe the flood, is in Psalms 7 where it is translated Heaven or the Seas of Heaven. Hmmm.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

You hit on something very real. People don't realize that every time heaven is mention they meant space. Demons and angels might have been aliens. I think that a lot of the words have been misinterpreted.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
Apparently Mel Gibson doesn't think Jesus was black.

Where's the furor over this?

You right because he went to churches that has the hippie Jesus in the Alter.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The controversy I referred begins in Chapter 9 of Genesis. (Gen. 9:18-27 and continues thru Gen. 10:1-20).

Noah had three sons (who came out of the Ark): Shem, Ham and Japheth. Ham was the youngest. It says Ham was the father of Canaan. (Which is Palestine.)

(Gen. 9:19) "These were the three sons of Noah, and from them came the people who were scattered over the earth."

The controversy has to do with a curse Noah made on Ham. (See Gen. 9:20-27.) In short, Noah planted vinyards and had a lot of fine wine. One night he partook of that Jesus Juice (as MJ likes to call it) and he passed out in his tent buck naked. "Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father's nakedness and told his two brothers outside." They closed their eyes, backed into the tent and covered their old man up.

(Gen. 24-27) "When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, he said, "Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers." He also said, "Blessed be the Lord, the God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem. May God extend the territory of Japheth; may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, and may Canaan be his slave."

It's important to note: all the people - scattered over the earth came from these three guys. Chapter 10 discusses The Hamites and where they spread to. Ham's son Mizraim and his people spread to Egypt. Egypt is of course, Africa. Although Ham was the father of Canaan/Palestine it is possible his Mizraim's people migrated down into Africa. Ham's son Canaan may have also taken his people (Sinites) into the Sinai (between Egypt and Israel) - that's just my guess (Sinites-Sinai?)

Anyway, Noah did curse Ham for all time to be the slaves of his brothers. People have wrongly or rightly assigned the black race to Ham because of that (their history of being enslaved). I'm not saying it's true or not, because I truly have no idea. But this is the crux of the argument and where you can find it.

A curse could certainly explain the unending plight of the Palestinians, but it could also explain why blacks have had such a tremendously difficult existence on planet earth. The question is whether or not you accept the biblical account, whether you believe in curses and whether or not you believe Ham is the father of the black race, as well as the Palestinian race.

Also, Colonel:

Wanted to get back to you on your question: Jesus' lineage is traced back to David and to Abraham, the father of the Jews in the beginning of the book of Matthew. (Matt. 1:1-17.) Other references: Ruth 4:18-22; I Chronicles 3:10-17; Luke 3:23-38.

Peace.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join