It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Illinois - Travel Channel Tonight! (Friday 3/30)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This is a top notch UFO show. Out of all the UFO shows I've seen on TV, this has got to be in the top 3 of all time in my mind. I highly suggest you watch it if you can. Mark it down so you don't forget!

Tonight Friday March, 30

on the Travel Channel

at 9PM (et and pt)

"UFO Over Illinois"

"A UFO sighting in January 2000 by a mini-golf course owner was questionable until police reported the sighting from four nearby towns. Follow teams from major UFO investigating organizations as they seek to explain this unnatural occurrence."

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think I have heard about this particular incident during a different broadcast. If it is the same one, then it is pretty compelling. Like you said, police officers also reported seeing the object, and if I remember correctly, it was flying very low and somewhat slow. I will try to check this out tonight but unfortunately I don't think my comcast digital cable service offers the Travel channel...

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Is it the same as this one?

video.google.ca...

I really enjoyed it and I'd recommend to anyone to watch it on Travel.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The media polls must be indicating a massive growing interest in the UFO phenomena by the public. Television & Radio earns the most advertising dollars when they run shows that they feel will generate the highest viewership. We're coming upon a moment in time where the public will start demanding explainations for both the Earth and USA/Russia space sightings. Do you all think humankind is ready?

Even though I do believe we're being visited, when it's finally confirmed, I'm not sure what my reaction and mental state will be going forward. Guess it depends on what "their" intentions are. I hope we'll know. Worst case is knowing that they exist, but not knowing their intentions. Could you imagine the global anarchy that would ensue? Maybe it's best for the governments of the world to continue denying until intentions are understood.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Is it the same as this one?

video.google.ca...

I really enjoyed it and I'd recommend to anyone to watch it on Travel.

Um, I think the one on the Travel Channel is a bit different. I could be wrong. Either way it's a great show.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It’s nice to see this being touched on again. I live close to the towns mentioned in the sightings and I personally think it was some sort of military plane. The flight path was very close to Scott air force base and that whole area out around there is mostly farm land, it seems like a good place to test to me. Hopefully this program is a new one and will reveal more details about the incident, my minds always open to change.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Seems like a horrible place to test a large V-shaped silent air craft to me. With all the remote desert area testing facilities out west I don't know why our military would bother testing classified air craft near populated areas (even slightly populated).

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust

Even though I do believe we're being visited, when it's finally confirmed, I'm not sure what my reaction and mental state will be going forward. Guess it depends on what "their" intentions are. I hope we'll know. Worst case is knowing that they exist, but not knowing their intentions. Could you imagine the global anarchy that would ensue? Maybe it's best for the governments of the world to continue denying until intentions are understood.

Based on my sighting of a ufo in 1968 (my dad and brother saw the same thing), we would already be taken over.

More and more, it seems like big business oil, energy, etc., didn't want us to use the technology they were offering to help us curb the destruction of our enviroment.

The Government sold us out in favor of business, greed and the status quoe. They are not violent and have come to help us. They forgive us for causing some of their crafts to crash, but they have worked those problems out.

We are their children, brothers, and sisters. How can they wipe us out, they love us like we love our families.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Little over 1 hour until it airs. Thought I would give this thread a bump.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
Little over 1 hour until it airs. Thought I would give this thread a bump.

Thanks

Gonna watch it with my wife

Whoops, sorry - forgot to put in my dog too...

[edit for doggie]

[edit on 3/30/2007 by kroms33]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
5 minutes until show time FYI.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
ya good show. ive seen it before. same as link above.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Travel Channel is TLC?

p.s. Sorry for one line post.

Oh ok nevermind. Found on Dish Network

[edit on 30-3-2007 by Telos]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
That was pretty interesting. I must admit that I was not awaree of this sighting. A pretty good one too, with so many corraborating stories and such. I cant wait to see Springer's Discovery Channel Project.

...and Springer, BTW... make sure they stamp ATS all over that thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Those interested in more pieces of the puzzle should consider the flight path in relation to the ancient mounds at Cahokia en.wikipedia.org..., a subject not covered in the television program.

Great show though.
They replay it all the time.

new topics

top topics

join