It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention: Project Blue Beam Is Disinformation. The Truth about everything is in here. UPDATED.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

In his book Schizophrenia - The Sacred Symbol of Psychiatry, psychiatry professor Thomas S. Szasz, M.D., says "There is, in short, no such thing as schizophrenia" (Syracuse University Press, 1988, p. 191).

Among other things, we have tried to establish that the schizophrenia model of unwanted conduct lacks credibility.

In his book Against Therapy, published in 1988, Jeffrey Masson, Ph.D., a psychoanalyst, says

"There is a heightened awareness of the dangers inherent in labeling somebody with a disease category like schizophrenia, and many people are beginning to realize that there is no such entity"

(Atheneum, p. 2). Rather than being a bona-fide disease, so-called schizophrenia is a nonspecific category which includes almost everything a human being can do, think, or feel that is greatly disliked by other people or by the so-called schizophrenics themselves.

There are few so-called mental illnesses that have not at one time or another been called schizophrenia.

Them images are not evidence of how the mind works,the brain is a processor for the mind so whatever "physical" evidence you have for the brain cannot explain how the MIND works because the mind IS NOT PHYSICAL.

There heres all your evidence.

PHD's
Masters Degrees

You my friend need to read more sources than you are spoon fed.

Rather than being a bona-fide disease, so-called schizophrenia is a nonspecific category which includes almost everything a human being can do, think, or feel that is greatly disliked by other people or by the so-called schizophrenics themselves.

Read the main points above and think again.

[edit on 31-3-2007 by markjaxson]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
There is no way to provide evidence for something that is not physical because we dont have the technology to capture evidence that exists in the non-physical world.

If you don't have evidence for something then you may as well have just made it up. Can you give me one good reason to believe that things exist outside of the physical world?

Oh, and Thomas Szasz made sense in the 1960s when modern psychology was still a relatively new science and didn't have a lot of burgeoning data to back up the new theories that were flying around everywhere. It's been about 40 years though and with recent advancements in the field, Thomas Szasz's ideas are out-of-date and just plain wrong.

His anti-psychology group, the Citizens Commission on Human Rights, is effectively a front for Scientology and his views are rejected by American Psychiatric Association (APA), the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), the President's New Freedom Commission on Mental Health, the National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD), the National Mental Health Association (NMHA), and the Treatment Advocacy Center (TAC).

In other words, his viewpoints were valid when there wasn't a lot of evidence in the field to support all the new theories that were flying around 40 years ago because modern psychology was so young. However, advancements since then have shown all his ideas to be wrong. All the mainstream science organizations pertaining to psychology oppose his views and he has ties to Scientology. His failure to adapt his views with all the new research and evidence that has been conducted and discovered over the past 40 years proves him to be a crock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed BIG quote to relevant portion

[edit on 31/3/07 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
(APA)
(NIMH)
(NAMI)
(NARSAD)
(NMHA)
(TAC)

And we have....

FBI
CIA
FEMA
DEA

And so on and so forth.

Do you not see a pattern emerging?

Ever heard of remote viewing?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remote viewing (RV) is a skill by which a person (a "viewer") can perceive objects, persons, or events at a location removed from him or her by either space or time. In other words, one does not actually have to be there, nor does one need any so-called "physical" connections, such as television, telephone, etc., to gain information about the target. RV exploits and improves upon what is more commonly called "psychic" ability (an overused word that has accrued unfortunate connotations), and works whether the target is in the next room or on the other side of the planet. Neither time nor any known type of shielding can prevent a properly-trained remote viewer from gaining access to the desired target.

Paul H. Smith served for seven years in the government's remote viewing program at Ft. Meade, MD (from September 1983 to August 1990). During 1984, he became one of only a handful of government personnel to be personally trained as coordinate remote viewers by Ingo Swann at SRI-International.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remote Viewing

There you go, even the governments know that theres more to the physical world so why dont we have a sponsored organization by the government confirming existence beyond the physical that is widely known and AVAILABLE TO THE AVERAGE JOE like all these other institutes?

Of course not because if everyone could have access to hands on experience of the non physical then the governments could not control us through FEAR anymore because we would know there is life beyond what we see.

When you realise why they dont want you to know this then you will realise you have been cheated by science all your life.

You can carry on trying to prove to yourself that theres only the material world, but i KNOW and many other people KNOW that there is more than what meets the eye.

Lets just agree to disagree because no matter what your trying to prove to me its not going to work and no matter what im trying to explain to you will work either so lets call it quits or we will be making pointless posts all night.

This will be my last reply to you.

Enjoy!

Namaste!

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
With all your science can you tell how it is, and whence it is, that light comes into the soul?

Thoreau.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

There you go, even the governments know that theres more to the physical world so why dont we have a sponsored organization by the government confirming existence beyond the physical that is widely known and AVAILABLE TO THE AVERAGE JOE like all these other institutes?

The remote viewing spying on the Soviets conducted by the CIA produced a 4% success rate. That's about what you'd expect from random guessing. It was a complete waste of money. The only thing that the remote viewing projects proved was that people in high ranking positions can be duped into wasting money on supernatural projects with no scientific backing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed BIG quote to relevant portion

[edit on 31/3/07 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tr0lla
With all your science can you tell how it is, and whence it is, that light comes into the soul?

Thoreau.

My best guess would be that the soul doesn't exist since there's no evidence for it.

But if you really want me to answer that question then you need to close its parameters and make it grounded to reality. Define soul.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon

Originally posted by Kyle_mal
1) I was sitting around pondering ideas like this and came up with this.

2) I think we all have come to the realization that there is more than just this physical "reality".

3) your thoughts?

1) Lots of word salad here. No offense, kind of made me think you have a problem like schizophrenia or something (I'm not a doctor, so I can't prescribe you or anything), just a disconnection from reality.

2) Nope, and as you get more intelligent, that "realization" (delusion) goes down. At the average IQ of 100, 90% of people have that realization and 10% don't. At the above average IQ of 140 (top .5% of the population), 10% of people have that delusion and 90% don't.

3) You just said a bunch of random non-sense that you made up off the top of your head and all of your claims are groundless.

Like I said its impossible for me to articulate on a physical level where there are "common perceptions" and the only way to communicate is through language. All I did was give you an idea (more like a feeling if you will) and tried to describe it. I dont need to have ground for my claims, it was a feeling I had and there is no way I can give you physical evidence. I dont think you understand the irrelevance your arguments have to this thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

2) I think we all have come to the realization that there is more than just this physical "reality".

3) your thoughts?

1) Lots of word salad here. No offense, kind of made me think you have a problem like schizophrenia or something (I'm not a doctor, so I can't prescribe you or anything), just a disconnection from reality.

2) Nope, and as you get more intelligent, that "realization" (delusion) goes down. At the average IQ of 100, 90% of people have that realization and 10% don't. At the above average IQ of 140 (top .5% of the population), 10% of people have that delusion and 90% don't.

3) You just said a bunch of random non-sense that you made up off the top of your head and all of your claims are groundless.

Like I said its impossible for me to articulate on a physical level where there are "common perceptions" and the only way to communicate is through language. All I did was give you an idea (more like a feeling if you will) and tried to describe it. I dont need to have ground for my claims, it was a feeling I had and there is no way I can give you physical evidence. I dont think you understand the irrelevance your arguments have to this thread.

These feelings you base your idea of a higher planed existance on are also physical things. That just doublescores how worthless the idea is.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

3) your thoughts?

These feelings you base your idea of a higher planed existance on are also physical things. That just doublescores how worthless the idea is.

Like you I have been brought up in this physical "reality". Its all I ever knew and I thought it was "real" until now. So if physical "reality" was all I ever knew take a guess at where the pondering starts.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I was sitting around pondering ideas like this and came up with this.

There is something that just is. Something that has no limit. its impossible for me to articulatly describe but i will try my best. There is no word that could possibly describe this but I will go with the word "Highest".

"Highest" as I stated above has no limits, it cant be measured in anyway, its not bound to anything, its boundless. Its everything not just around us but EVERYTHING. We are "Highest", our thoughts are "Highest", this thread is "Highest", EVERYTHING is "Highest".

The reason we are traped in this so called "reality" is because "Highest" is too unlimited for its own good. So it creates defusions within it self, we are one of the many products of these defusions. The reason why some of us feel like there is more than just this physical "reality" is because "Highest" is trying to communicate with us. The reason why we have trouble understanding these communications is because we are just as powerful as the communicator because we are "Highest" aswell.

I think we all have come to the realization that there is more than just this physical "reality". So how do we escape this physical "reality"?

Realizing we are "Highest". Realizing we are everything and everything is us. If we realize this we will be unlimited and anything will be possible. That is what freedom is.

your thoughts?

Im going to scratch the word "Highest", I think it just made things more confusing. So instead "Highest" is now everything because thats what I described it as. Now I dont mean everything that coexists in this physical "reality" where you can put a number on it. I mean everything that exists in all ways.

So how did everything come about? It didn't, it just exists and its boundless. So if we are everything then that would mean we are boundless and that would mean we wouldn't be trapped in this physical "reality". But if everything is boundless at the same its not due to it being boundless because if everything is boundless than anything is possible. And if everything just exists than anything that is possible will exist.

The common physical perception of life is your born, you live your life, and you die. But birth, life(everything you experience), and death are just everything existing in a possible way. So in a sense everything is its own imprisonment.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

(APA)
(NIMH)
(NAMI)
(NARSAD)
(NMHA)
(TAC)

And we have....

FBI
CIA
FEMA
DEA

And so on and so forth.

Do you not see a pattern emerging?

Ever heard of remote viewing?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remote viewing (RV) is a skill by which a person (a "viewer") can perceive objects, persons, or events at a location removed from him or her by either space or time. In other words, one does not actually have to be there, nor does one need any so-called "physical" connections, such as television, telephone, etc., to gain information about the target. RV exploits and improves upon what is more commonly called "psychic" ability (an overused word that has accrued unfortunate connotations), and works whether the target is in the next room or on the other side of the planet. Neither time nor any known type of shielding can prevent a properly-trained remote viewer from gaining access to the desired target.

Paul H. Smith served for seven years in the government's remote viewing program at Ft. Meade, MD (from September 1983 to August 1990). During 1984, he became one of only a handful of government personnel to be personally trained as coordinate remote viewers by Ingo Swann at SRI-International.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remote Viewing

Of course not because if everyone could have access to hands on experience of the non physical then the governments could not control us through FEAR anymore because we would know there is life beyond what we see.

When you realise why they dont want you to know this then you will realise you have been cheated by science all your life.

You can carry on trying to prove to yourself that theres only the material world, but i KNOW and many other people KNOW that there is more than what meets the eye.

Lets just agree to disagree because no matter what your trying to prove to me its not going to work and no matter what im trying to explain to you will work either so lets call it quits or we will be making pointless posts all night.

This will be my last reply to you.

Enjoy!

Namaste!

Remote viewing is ASTRAL CLAIRVOYANCE. That is what describes it. I have Spiritual Clairvoyance. I never experienced Astral clairvoyance , however other clairvoyants have gotten astral experiences with me. I had a man shake my hand once and he told me I was some sort of prophet. He then decided to buy my car and a few days letter, I found a 10 page letter in my mailbox from the buyer. He was a nice black man with amazing magnetism. His eyes were glassy and powerful. In the letter, he described many events that occurred in my life. Most of the events had to do with the car. He knew about problems I was having with family, and how I was torn between two worlds. He told me to start thinking and unlock myself. He said my spirit must come out from hiding.

I knew this man for 2 days and spent time with him for 1 hour total and mainly spoke about business only. This man definatly had supernatural powers consisting of Astral Clairvoyance which could be the most powerful type of clairvoyance one can have.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
wow awesome story i must say to know that someone is know that u have hidden potencial and supporting u to unlock it...and that man to know all these stuff....there so powerfull humans on the planet that we dont even think they exist...

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Unisol, please understand that ALL humans have the potential to be one with their spirit. Unlocking your inner conscience alone will result in supernatural experiences in life. However , some people have different levels of spiritual powers.

Schizophrenia is a bunch of junk. It does not exist as Mark said. Schizophrenia occurs when one has become In-tune with him/herself. When you become tuned to channel into the spirit world you will talk to yourself. You will hear voices. Your moods will change since you have both the forces inside your consciousness speaking to you. You might look and sound like your talking to yourself, but in reality your not. You're talking to the gods.

Now one who has achieved spiritual enlightenment will become a hypersensitive. This means that you will be prone to succumbing to more hatred and past fears and anger. You channel in the power, you have to fight it equally with righteousness. The angels will speak to you with signs and universal messages. You will almost know your life has happened already. You will walk the earth guided. You will know how to make decisions easily now. When you become spiritually in-tune, you will have an angel on one shoulder speaking to you, and a demon on the other shoulder speaking at the same time. But the righteous man knows who to listen to.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
dont worry i know that allready that we all can learn to have powers...but my mind is a big mess right now and i prefer living on phisical abilities only its better for me for now...

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Blue beam is a hoax. Government hoax. However, the Galactic Federation is real and Jesus will return. Along with Mohammed and the Buddha. These men will carry on their name just like a Roman Emperor does with Ceasar's name. They will not be the actual humans that came down in the past, but rather humanoids from Adromeda to Sirius that will return and fullfill the promises made to mankind in their past lives. Reincarnated to start a new world.

The bible says they will return with flying cities. Large saucers.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
dont worry i know that allready that we all can learn to have powers...but my mind is a big mess right now and i prefer living on phisical abilities only its better for me for now...

Your mind is a mess? It's ok, I was in a similair situation. Instability is bad, why do you accept it?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
dunno u know these bad thought that run throw ur head axidently without u really wanting them to happen?now imagine if u have some powers and axidetly some bad though run throw ur minds without even u wanting it to happen.....like some old movies that every though of some military guiz became a reality....THATS BAD
other than that alot of stuff are fake....some stuff are reall...others are creepy.....and a very small group of people will understand u.....more of the people will think ur crazy/creepy if u practise somethin....
for me its more importnat to have a good like,a girl that i love...simple and good

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
People can only change themselves. But some do not wish it, so they will never change. Your relationship is your life. It's everything. Without your girl , you are probably useless? I hope this is not the case. I know you might be a good family man and care for your wife and children, however ,you can still remember yourself and the job you were born with and how to affect the quantum field as god intended for you.

You worry about people calling you crazy? Fear will hold back the mightiest of souls. Here is a prime example.

You must find yourself. Your erratic lifestyle is shown with your writing. Stay away from barbaric sports like UFC. Stop watching violent movies, they are brainwashing tools. I wont even let my kids watch looney tunes cartoons. I dont have children yet, men like me are not family men, but I think TV can kill. Causes FEAR.

You seem like a man living solely for your mate. That is good, but there are many negatives that will emanate from it. LOVE will create hate 10x more powerful. LOVE can make jealousy 10x more powerful. etc. Love is not as complex as you think it is. One can have a wife, provide wisdom to children, good hospitality and that is love. Obsession......now that is another story.

Lets stick to FEAR. Blue beam project objectives are FEAR. Just like TV. Except with 3D images, holograms and false illusions. The enlightened man can EASILY distinguish illusion from reality. Lie from truth.

[edit on 4/1/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
thank u but the problems is i dont have a girl and im just to young for family
as for quantum...i watched the movie prety good stuff now i look alittle diferently on the life...teached me to take more risks and to live more good

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
thank u but the problems is i dont have a girl and im just to young for family
as for quantum...i watched the movie prety good stuff now i look alittle diferently on the life...teached me to take more risks and to live more good

Not having a girl is not a problem

Trust me, you really do have to love yourself before you can even think about loving someone else, because if you dont love and trust yourself it will only cause problems for yourself and those around you.

I have had many women, more than i ever thought i could (and im not being big headed here because i truly wish i didnt have to experience what i had to learn from being with these women) its just one problem after another (and in the end i realised it was all my fault),the most important thing i learned is the people you meet are just a reflection of yourself, so if you fall in love with someone, your basically falling in love with a reflection of yourself.

If you love yourself you will never have a problem with meeting the perfect girl and you will never have any problems in any relationship.

And as for a family i wouldnt worry about that either.....because what happens in the next 5 years having a family will be the last of your worries

But its all good. Keep it up friend.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join