It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Mob Calls for Execution of Brits

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

A mob in Tehran called for the execution of the 15 British hostages being held by the mullahs.

They better not cut their nose of to spite their face. I think they are getting too brave and the time has come to take action.

Link

[edit on 29-3-2007 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Who cares what the mob says? I agree, if the hostages are harmed, then action should take place. But there is no evidence from the government that they will be harmed.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It just shows the way that they are thinking over there about the situation.
Hell that whole country is one big mob!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I bet they are being treated like crap. I just think they need to be recovered before anymore trauma is caused to these soldiers and their family's. I hope the USA and British forces are working on a sneak attack now as we speak.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It might be bad for irans health if they do what a mob says!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I can assure you, when that time to act comes, it's not going to be nice for Iran. You can be rest assured on that one. I don't think this act will stem from Iran capturing a handful of soldiers though. It will be related to something else.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think this will develop into a sort of political 'human shield' situation where there will be an underlying threat of a trial and execution right up to their release.

Have a look at the paragraph I highlighted below:

That - to me - seems very forced language, translated. I think Faye would of seen this and overlooked it discretely so as to let on they are not exactly her words.

i,e. Well and safe? Safe and well would normally be used to my way of thinking (she lives in the south west UK so I'm just comparing to other people round here.

Also 'fed 3 meals a day and have a constant supply of fluids'? This is a letter to her family. Unlike the 2nd, which was more for the government.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The UK wont stand for that kind of thing. All things seem to be pointing to a showdown sooner or later. What a pity

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
I hope the USA and British forces are working on a sneak attack now as we speak.

For all the crap we in the USA take I can assure you of this:

1. We will back our friends across the pond to the death.
2. We have enough firepower in the region to take action like the world has not seen before. I know we called Iraq "Shock and Awe" but that was nothing compared to the holy hell we will rain on Iran on your behalf if anything happens to your men.
3. The American people WILL back this action should anything happen to those soldiers.

I posted this in another thread:

There are SIX USN carrier battle groups "in the area" and up to SEVEN Marine Carrier Groups "in the area"... hmmm... the U.S. Marines have little to do right now, with our new "small diameter bombs" a B-2 can carry up to 192 SDBs on a SINGLE SORTIE.... Good luck with that Iran. If they push us (or our pals across the pond) they are going to have 1,000 pre-selected targets hit basically simultaneously and with little or no warning (Tomahawks, SDBs, JDAMs, "Big BLU?", "MOABs" + Everything else we got). the coordination will be unprecedented and devastating, I do not believe we have seen real SHOCK AND AWE just yet. An EMP to take out their com just like in Iraq and their navy will last just as long as it did last time they dicked with the US.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by Pootie]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Go potee, People forget what the US did in france in ww2. Lots of US bloodthere. Why the UK backs US!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Mob smob who gives a rat's tochus? Anyone can whip-up a mob to say and do anything anywhere in the world. Doesn't mean a thing. And Digital_Reality, chill dude. You're drawing conclusions based on nothing. Situations like these are like ice bergs: the majority of it is going on under the surface. Let it all play out. Iran is trying to gain some leverage and they've chosen to go about it in a clumsy and unfortunate manner. Irrespective of the outcome this situation has done nothing to help Iran's cause.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pootie

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
I hope the USA and British forces are working on a sneak attack now as we speak.

For all the crap we in the USA take I can assure you of this:

1. We will back our friends across the pond to the death.
2. We have enough firepower in the region to take action like the world has not seen before. I know we called Iraq "Shock and Awe" but that was nothing compared to the holy hell we will rain on Iran on your behalf if anything happens to your men.
3. The American people WILL back this action should anything happen to those soldiers.

I posted this in another thread:

There are SIX USN carrier battle groups "in the area" and up to SEVEN Marine Carrier Groups "in the area"... hmmm... the U.S. Marines have little to do right now, with our new "small diameter bombs" a B-2 can carry up to 192 SDBs on a SINGLE SORTIE.... Good luck with that Iran. If they push us (or our pals across the pond) they are going to have 1,000 pre-selected targets hit basically simultaneously and with little or no warning (Tomahawks, SDBs, JDAMs, "Big BLU?", "MOABs" + Everything else we got). the coordination will be unprecedented and devastating, I do not believe we have seen real SHOCK AND AWE just yet. An EMP to take out their com just like in Iraq and their navy will last just as long as it did last time they dicked with the US.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by Pootie]

I am an American and I am all for getting these soldiers back at all costs.
I sure hope the mob mentality does not start becoming the general consensus in Iran.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Mob smob who gives a rat's tochus? Anyone can whip-up a mob to say and do anything anywhere in the world. Doesn't mean a thing. And Digital_Reality, chill dude. You're drawing conclusions based on nothing. Situations like these are like ice bergs: the majority of it is going on under the surface. Let it all play out. Iran is trying to gain some leverage and they've chosen to go about it in a clumsy and unfortunate manner. Irrespective of the outcome this situation has done nothing to help Iran's cause.

I'm chill, I just hate to see that they are even contemplating killing these people.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I am chillin, I dont want people killed for stuff I dont really understand. We gotta get are personel back safe and soon. Lets hope the gloves dont come off. I am know expert but I think UK and US can real make a mess of iran.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by Id123]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I guess there is not much to do but wait and see. I sure hope this does not go on for weeks.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The British detainees won't be executed. The Iranian leadership is not THAT dumb, despite what some idiots post.
A "mob" of Iranians calling for their execution seems tame compared to the constant calls on here for Iran to be nuked and turned into a big glassy parking lot

Bottom line, if our governments were not arsing about in other peoples turf trying to find ways to control their natural resources, these incidents would not happen. How would we feel if the Chinese fleet was steaming around the British coastal waters "inspecting" shipping traffic?

Leave the Middle East to the occupants and trade for what we want, fair and square, instead of trying to control or steal it.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
God bless Iran for standing up to tyranny from fascist governments!

Allah Akbar!

[edit on 29-3-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

Allah Akbar!

Are you implying what they are doing is right?
That somehow taking these soldiers captive is "standing up to tyranny from fascist governments!"
Wrong frame of mind buddy!

Lets see how much Allah helps Iran if they don't turn them over unharmed.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

Allah Akbar!

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Praise Jesus.

Go Buddah!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Iran wont execute the soldiers. It would be political suicide as no one could politically be on their side in the world if they allowed that to happen. I would look for Iran to do some chest thumping, but I mean whoop-de-*SNIP*-do, you captured 15 men lightly armed on a RHIB. Let them have their fun while they can, if there are any more incidents like this it will be the last in my opinion.

[edit on 3/29/2007 by ludaChris]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join