It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nice to know...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
that people ARE being threatened for what they post here.
god forbid the bad guys just lie down like sad old dogs, rather than visit a successful program of intimidation on the useless eaters.

thread closed.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
HUH?

What am I missing? Who was threatened?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Whats the matter, sweetie? Someone get to you?

Dont pay any attention- you're a good member here.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It looks like he may have been referring to this thread I just discovered and investigated.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The member claimed to have received threatening U2U's, he did not, his posting capabilities have been suspended.

It appears to be an attention-getting hoax.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
It looks like he may have been referring to this thread I just discovered and investigated.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The member claimed to have received threatening U2U's, he did not, his posting capabilities have been suspended.

It appears to be an attention-getting hoax.

HEY!
i thought i closed this thread!!!

thread closed.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Only moderators and staff member have the capability to close threads.

I am confused as to what you are talking about, apart from what
Skeptic noted, I can only think of one other thing you may be
referring to.

This does seem to be something that should be in the RANT section
for BTS.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
umm.

thread closed.

(anyone can type 'thread closed')

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Yeah you can say "Thread Closed" but it doesn't really mean anything.

I can say "Applause" too, or even "IP BAN"...still doesn't do much!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
My threads seem to close without me having to say:

Thread Closed. LOL.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Gee.... so much hostility billybob

I always wonder why people who have been members for a while start hoaxes..... I mean.. you have to know your gunna be banned eh?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
wasn't me!

agreed people who threaten other members should be banned

tell us whats up..?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Im flagging this thread, lol.

Thread open!

~Anathema

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
SO stated that the member has a post ban while they are investigating his alleged hoax. Furthermore SO said there were no threatening u2u's. Being that all u2u traffic is monitored I take SO's words at face value. I agree that if you look at the member in questions posts, all of them seem to be quite paranoid. As for CIA dropping by his house I think not. But the staff can sort this type of thing out. If all is well then he'll be reinstated. But if it's a hoax (which I'm more than inclined to believe) then he'll get swatted with the almighty banstick.

Oh BTW:.............Thread Open!!

[edit on 3/29/2007 by ShAuNmAn-X]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-X
SO stated that the member has a post ban while they are investigating his alleged hoax. Furthermore SO said there were no threatening u2u's.

This member has been banned.

People have been banned for far less innocuous lies than this.

Just forget this loser whose only goal here was to gain attention for himself, not deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It looks like ATS seems to be filled with attention-seekers these last few days.
I can think of a few threads that fit that description, and I for one, refuse to post in them.
Not only do I not want to feed their egos by buying into their nonsense, but I will not, give those fools points!

Um, thread...ajar (?)

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
For the record, what pharoah was claiming was that he was paid a visit by the cia for things he said in a thread here and for things he said in u2u's. He didn't claim that the u2u's were threatening, unless I misunderstood him.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Why would the CIA even bother?
I mean, seriously, they'd just assume go after guys like David Icke, or Alex Jones before going after Pharaoh (or whatever his name is). That guy seems like he's just after attention.
"Rambo mode"?
What the hell is that?
And why/where/how would he have the time to post about his daughter being threatened if it is going on right then and there and so on?
Perhaps he is delusional?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-X
Being that all u2u traffic is monitored

That statement is not true.

Below the U2U form, is this message: "Please Note: Your U2U communications are subject to review in the event we receive reports of private communications outside the boundaries of the site Terms & Conditions."

This does not mean we monitor U2U messages. It means your messages are subject to review in the event we are alerted to a reason. I am the only person able to review U2U activity, and only through a query of the database, and only if we have a reason... such as a member saying they've received threats.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
rockpuck, if you could see my face you'd know i'm not remotely hostile about this particular issue.
you know, actual threats would be validation of making a real mark in the real world.
it's happened before, here.
words can change the world.

so much for my imaginary secret moderating powers.

thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join