It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARPA's iXo Artificial Intelligence Control Grid: 'The Official Version'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I figured I better post this over here in case any BitTorrent junkies want in on the torrent which has been on fire:

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

BitTorrent 475GB version:
conspiracycentral.net:6969...
BitTorrent:
azureus.sourceforge.net...

This was constructed (by me) almost entirely using government / military animations, videos, images and photos. The narrative is sourced from government quotes from start to finish. It is the "official version", if you will, but in an unprecedented format.

It mostly centers around DARPA materials, as they're the fountainhead of all of this, but this is all a broad multi-agency effort. Some of the video content, like the "OS interface" of the video, was screen captured from the DARPA sites old iXo interactive flash presentation, from almost a year ago, but is now no longer available.

It unveils the governments numerous and ongoing programs related to A.I., "NBIC", the "Global Information Grid", nanotechnology, biotechnology, autonomous drones, "naval sea-bases", space weapons, weather modification… or more directly: domestic and global totalitarian technological domination. American Imperialism meets Artificial Intelligence.

Resource page:
blog.myspace.com...

I've been trying to spark some serious discussion on it over here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In my view, this issue is the most serious threat we face right now, and not only to UA Americans who are paying for it, but all of humanity. They're AI and imperialist goals are overarching and unprecidented, and nowhere in their literature can I fond any mention of how they assume they might prevent the AI "Doomsday" scenario.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fixed link to ATS thread

[edit on 26/3/07 by masqua]

[edit on 26-3-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You're a gloom and doom jackass, and I love you for it...

You have voted IgnoranceIsntBlisss for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

So that's what I do now.

You know what though, there is an up side to all of this. By 2100, the machines will have exterminated the shoe wearing virus because it's a danger to the planet. I figure the machines will be very logical, and the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Humans are but a small fraction of the planet's inhabitants.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

By 2100, the machines will have exterminated the shoe wearing virus because it's a danger to the planet.

Hilarious!

Thanks.

In trying to determine how to fix something, you must first figure out exactly how damaged it is and how bad it might get, the best you can surely verify especially, and then go from there.

In a 'political' sort of sense, it would seem to take the worse scenario possible to get others to act or think different, but at the same you're arguments have to be solid as possible... so I decided to do this piece under the framework of their "ofificial version'. I woudn't have included anything that wasn't their direct quotes, especially not the weather modification, which the NASA I.A. led me back to. [Now if only we could get an actionable concensus like thing in regards to 9/11...]

This is what all of my efforts have spelled out, and keeps pointing back to.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
My biggest problem with your video is that I'm aware of most of the information it contains, and your morbid conclusions (I saw the other vid too) are probably correct.

I try not to think about it too much, however...

considering that you're good with the video editing, maybe you can make a beginner's version. I mean, did you ever try to explain to someone in the matrix that they are, in fact, in the matrix? I awoke on my own during about a one year period of examining politics, the media, what's not presented in the media, etc. But what about people that are still asleep. Perhaps a less disturbing and less "crazy sounding" video that they accidentally stumble across on youtube would help to gently nudge them awake.

Now I'm rambling because I should be asleep.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Will have to add it to the list in DARPA AI .mil & more thread. Thread linking within ATS never hurts, hope to see more info on this as well.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Will have to add it to the list in DARPA AI .mil & more thread. Thread linking within ATS never hurts, hope to see more info on this as well.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Okay, I've kind of gone through some of the things, and information you have provided all over ATS. What I get is that, all these things people are focusing on, like the 9/11 conspiracy, 9/11 itself, the war in Iraq, even U.F.O. reports, are meant to divert attention to the real plan of going through in perfecting an artificial intelligence system of mass proportions, that with the help of a massive global database, and the integration of biology and nano scale technology, will in a sense represent a "god" on earth. It will be everywhere, it will see, and hear everything, it will know everything and will keep learning. I ask you, is the Imperialism in the history of the country the cause of concern for the institution of these technologies? What I mean is that, in order to preserve this imperialism, these technologies wont necessarily be used for the good of man kind. Also, what I notice of this whole network of satellites, U.A.V.'s, micro-sensors, and brain enhancing microchips/nano scale robots is that it is all composed of electronic equipment, which all have to work together in order to complete the "big picture". If these technologies are used for tyranny, what technologies are in existence now than can disrupt electronic signals, or simply fry circuitry? I notice that you call for some type of action towards these technologies. What do you have in mind? If you do have anything.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Pretty much yeah.

The actual diversion is nothing new. It's standard in the propaganda model, which it's purpose has historically been to distract us from American Imperialism (which is the source of our poverty, and thus "social deviance"(crime, drugs, etc)).
video.google.com...
(MUST SEE)

The modern US propaganda model is mostly the science of persuasion and diversion. Fear is the most effective utilizer of each. UFO's, assuming the 'logical' view of them not existng or being "present" here, have been used for many decades to scare the population while diverting them from understanding the military's technologies/mind control projects/etc. The other line of diversion is distracting the alarmist/paranoid/etc types into the alien/ufo realm, thus keeping them from looking into the real terrestrial issues that might need attention. That leaves the rest all busy worshipping whatever imperialist they "voted" for, or their MTV.

All of that combined with an external 'us vs them' enemy keeps the justification handy when things cant be kept from the news. Usually the overt wars are impossible to keep from the news so naturally they try to avoid them.

After the collapse of the USSR it was awful funny how this new Islamic threat appeared. Real convenient, tho at least with this view we can understand why there are "terrorists" in the first place. After 911, the terrorist concept obviously turned into official preemptive strike (imperialist) doctrine. But American Imperialism is nothing new, it's just taken on a new face. This served 2 purposes: catalyze the public into supporting war, and then a 'circumstantional' benefit came in thsi concext that I'm showing as people who werent even alarmists/etc before are now sucked into 911. It striking how virtually every single aspect of 911 can be debated for, well, another 40 years. But back on pont, everyone is either distracted from or rather have another self-excuse to pretend that we're not an empire, or they're sucked into 911 and are too bust figuring out what happened to fingure out what's going to happen next, especially somehting that's unprecidented while vastly different than 911.

The other diversions were already in place. It's likely that 'news' in issues like ufo's has probably 'increased' since 911.

So then we get to what I'm really talking about... It's certainly the mechanism for ensured permanent global domination. It could be a simple mix of 'mad' futurist scientists getting the funding they want ... from simple greedy imperialist bureucrats. The imperialists want their power so bad they're laying down the future of humanity on the table by rushing to build this all powerful system. Or it can go a touch deeper into it being a total religious thing, which solid arguments for that can be made. Probably a combinaton of all of the above.

With the robots I see a vast potential for us to be controlled by them, but i think that the 'best opiton' for "them" would be for us humans to become the 'robots'. Ths would seem more cost effective than building a billion robots, and we have to "be fed" already anyways.

But yes, everything possible network. The collective.

EMPs' I suppose. But that's mostly an after the fact sort of remedy. With this system, after the fact is too late. Like a dog trying to chew his way out of a titanium cage.

We need a sor tof starting point. It's really little different than the many other forms of social movement. Only this tiem the stakes are higher, but at least verifiabe and apply to everyone.
1) We need to pretend that we can make a change, instead of pretend that we cant. Even if you're a Christian, it being a "sign" doesnt mean you do nothing and live life with contempt assuming that Jesus is going to come back in 30 minutes. Even if he is, we dont know it so it's safe to say that we should life our lives reisting tyranny and so on I have to mention this because too many Christians end up down the copout path.

2) We need an across the board truth movement, nut just 911.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
An awesome presentation of present and near future means to 'total global domination.' They(gov't) seem to accept as a foregone conclusion that we(the people) are all on board with this. Are we or doesn't that matter? The whole mind set of this military/corporate autocracy is quite insane. The whole notion of 'toatl global domination ' will lead to 'total global extinction, but for now it feeds the bottom line of the corporate world. Now I know why drug production in Afghanistan has increased so dramatically and the significance of HAARP. Great job of putting it all together.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Remarkable work

Apparently the MIC is a bunch of coked-out little Hitlers who've been playing way too much World of Warcraft.

Total World Domination, weather control, soldier droids...it's a techno-facist wet dream, and it blows the mind they're obviously serious about it all. RIP US Constitution; hello Mr. Orwell, sorry to have kept you waiting...

My only consolation is, these are the same people who are running the Iraq war. Look at how that's going.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Excellent presentation, an eye opener definately it seems that the terminator movies talking about a big computer brain called skynet or the other movie having another computer brain called the matrix are not too far fetched, not even science fiction after all, and you know what that means, a very long battle and war of Man V.S Machine.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Great. Mind Control.

Pass the chips.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by polanksi They(gov't) seem to accept as a foregone conclusion that we(the people) are all on board with this. Are we or doesn't that matter?

Form what I understand, the Government thinks we are all on board of National Security. I believe they are looking at the polls that suggest we strengthen our security. They have always just managed to blend in the advancement of this system, with national security and say that this is what people want, they are all on board with this.

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBliss
With this system, after the fact is too late.

Do you really think so. I believe that no matter what the outcome, no matter what the truth movement is set in place, it wont matter because if it is going how it is, and we should expect to see this within ten years, the solution will have to come after the fact. It has been almost 6 years since 9/11, and yet we still do not have the heads of those who were really responsible. Almost 6 years and the many smoking guns are there, but for what use? Those in power are still in power. This tells me, that even an outright "million man march" on 9/11 will not do it, let alone one that warns about the upcoming system. It really is gonna be an "are you with us, or against us kind of deal". There is not going to be any, "well just tells us when you are ready to receive 'the chip'". You know what I think will help people liberate their minds from their inherited mind condition, and the one currently in place, is to use the same techniques of propaganda. If the people are so well conditioned to receive propaganda and let them shape their subconscious, the same door that is open could be used to help awaken their thought of rationale.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hey man can you shorten that huge url? I just can't read posts that need me to scroll 50 meters accross for each line... back and forth, back and forth - I feel like I am watching a tennis game...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Very good video.

Absolutely right aswell.

I totally agree with the points you make, i am also "Awake" and understand what the USA Government is up to and have a fairly good idea where the future seems to be heading at the moment.

The internet is a VERY important tool,i think its the only way we can get people in the western world to WAKE UP.

Why spend billions on robots when "humans" are easy enough to control through various different mind control methods.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
BitTorrent 475GB version:
conspiracycentral.net:6969...

You do mean '475MB, not 475GB right? Because that would take a month of Sundays to download!
: lol:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Everyone seriously interested in this subject be sure to see my other recent post that lays out Al Gore's and GOOGLE's major key roles in all of this:

Souls:
The catch with the technological singularity is the world literally wont be the same, and even the establishment cant be certain what its going to do.
It will be charaterized by technoligical revolutions that happen faster than man can even comprehend.

AGI & the Technoligical Singularity with Dr. Ben Goertzal
Goertzal works with NIH/NIST (one of them anyways, I haven't looked into him a while). He doesnt come out and tell us specifically what they're doing, but he's at least not a DARPA shill like Ray Kurzweil. He lays it out like this thing is possible, is coming and fast, and he describes a scenario that actually fits what they're doing, he just doesnt mention the DARPA/NASA/Google/etc part.

So anyways, when 216 million Americans are science illiterate, it's awful daunting to understand what coming. Political and science illiteracy are some major hurdles we're basically faced with dragging people over for them to be prepared.
www.technologyreview.com...

bartholomeo:
From what they actually showed about skynet, this system would make skynet it's bit*%.

VelvetSplash:
Um, yeah, I dont know how I let that one slip...

sobolwolf:
No, I cant edit anymore.

These 2 issues are in the Mod's hands... Mods please help...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn
My biggest problem with your video is that I'm aware of most of the information it contains, and your morbid conclusions (I saw the other vid too) are probably correct.

I try not to think about it too much, however...

considering that you're good with the video editing, maybe you can make a beginner's version. I mean, did you ever try to explain to someone in the matrix that they are, in fact, in the matrix? I awoke on my own during about a one year period of examining politics, the media, what's not presented in the media, etc. But what about people that are still asleep. Perhaps a less disturbing and less "crazy sounding" video that they accidentally stumble across on youtube would help to gently nudge them awake.

For the past 9 months I've been gearing myself to be able to just crank out videos. Most of this has been while developing a monster 6 hour video that will cover Americas entire darkest and realest history up until the end of the day of 911(when the current edition of the "American Dream" was uploaded). The entire thing will lay out in chronoloigcal fashion, be as completely accurate as can possibly be, while being focused on 'deprogramming' by kicking down the doors of (nationalist/political/etc)bias and irrational US attitudes. etc. "Skeptics" and American Imperialism Deniers get ready to throw the toaster in the bathtub.

I'm trying to keep this short. We'll just say it'll emulate TV, so it will feel just like watching TV, only this time it will be in control... at least thats my plan for a unique experience that people will be able to relate to.. what all those people who watch 6 hours of tv a day will pretty much need to sit thru one long program.

Anyways, as soon as I'm done with that project I'll be switching gears back into this subject, and expandng beyond it. I sidetracked with this one because it needed to be done and this monster project has had my center stage for too long (not to mention a $/PC crisis that has me fouled up in being able to perform such a large and complex structured video).

For clarification, I have many things in the works that wont all exactly be in the music video nature as the 2 I've finished so far.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Very nice work and well presented. Kind of reminds me of Terminator
and I hope people don't underestimate the potential of DARPA and A.I.

Kudos for a job well done.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Yet again, another misuse of the term A.I.

This system is nothing more than a set of cameras that can be called upon at the will of the soldier so that he can see what is in his environment. That has nothing to do with A.I.

As for the remotely controlled aircraft, they are still using real pilots in remote locations.

Sorry to those who were looking forward to terminators knocking down your door... it's still not going to happen any time soon.
But hey, at least the US soldier at your door can see whats behind it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join