It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" Everything you wanted to know about the New World Order - Incredible Information!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
NWO - Everything you wanted to know about the New World Order - INCREDIBLE INFORMATION!

Thoughts? Comments?

AlBeMeT

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

[edit on 4/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Worse video ever!

I watched all 20 some minutes. Would have been better with a narrator/reader since all the quotes are terribly fuzy! Timing and spacing could have been better too. There were several frames I had to drag the progress bar back to because they either flew by or were only visible for a few moments after a dramatic "deblur" (read fad from really bad blur to just bad blur). The vast majority of the frames lasted to long, was I supposed to read them 3 times each? A couple of the frames were not centered and some of the message was outside the viewable area. All told it would have made a much better powerpoint presentation. I think you are cruel for even recomending it! Thanks for the headache!

As far as the message went, why did that have to be a show? As I sad earlier powerpoint would have been better or a web page could have been nice...

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by whargoul
Worse video ever!

I think you are cruel for even recomending it! Thanks for the headache!

Wow thanks for the kind words
Sorry They could not make it to your liking! You should just hit the log out and kill cookies tab up top because ATS is going to be a big disappointment for you. All information Found does not have a Hollywood budget.

Maybe this one is better for you.

Link 1

Link 2

Warning not created by Hollywood footage may be fuzzy

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlBeMet
You should just hit the log out and kill cookies tab up top because ATS is going to be a big disappointment for you. All information Found does not have a Hollywood budget.

(comment removed)

Let's Deny Ignorance together! The problems with this video have nothing to do with budget. Is this a video you produced, if so I am sorry I didn't mean to offend, but the work is amaturish and very poorly presented. If you have a problem with that maybe you should hit log out and kill cookies because when you present a poor video your gonna get called on it.

2nd off none of that information is new, anyone at all aware of the NWO know that these guys have been warning us about it from the beginning of our nation and have read most of those quotes.

Oh, it's to help spread the word and inform new people? Well, I guess the formating should be fixed up so as not to turn others away! Like I said before why does this even need to be in a video? I do really like to reread those guys quotes and even in that show I think I saw a couple of new ones, wish they were legible...

Log out and kill cookies indeed. Not my fault it looks like a video of a video! (comments removed)

Courtesy is Mandatory

Terms and Conditions of Membership for the AboveTopSecret.com Message Board(s)

[edit on 3-27-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have some questions concerning this video, and I also think some facts are contradictionary or false:

1. Adam Weishaupt were a Jesuit, but he broke with the Jesuits when he became "liberal" in both politics and religion. He created the Illuminati as an act against the European nobility, the feudal state, and this is public information.

2. Then there was the quote about how they wanted to institute the most horrible system, like "communism" (the USSR was stalinist) and fascism. If they wanted this, then why did the US wage war in Europe during WW2? Why then the hostility against the Soviet Union during the cold war (McCarthy etc)? Why, in extent, drop the atomic bomb on Japan instead of waging war "on the ground"?

Furthermore - the Soviet Union and China together constituted, what, a third of the world during the Cold War. Two, huge, one-party states - and more on the way in South America, Africa and the Middle East - yet, those were prevented through US-financed coups (Iran, Chile, Afghanistan etc). Besides, why the split between the USSR and China? Why the collapse of the Soviet Union? It doesn't make any sense.

3. What basis are there for Bush having the bloodlines all the way back to ancient Egypt?

4. The video mentioned something like "that is why every country is set up the same". Uh, yes. That is because Hitler and Mussoulini were defeated in WW2, and the Soviet Union collapsed. Countries are similar, but not exactly the same - and why wouldn't they be? Especially now, when the whole world is on one and the same global market.

5. The Russian czar went against the Leauge of Nations? The leauge was set up after World War 1, in 1918 - the Russian czar was imprisoned during the wartime. It would have been very hard for him to say anything, specially with the civil war going on there at that time.

6. What is the basis that Hitler was a British agent? And again, why wage war against Hitler when he was well on his way to "nazify" Europe?

7. The European Union may be the closest thing to a conspiratorial "unification" - but what about the European Constitution that was voted down some time ago? Only two nations, through vote, turned down that constitution - a document that would have made the EU an incorporated superstate, with NO MENTION of ANY human rights, let alone the complicated language it used. And they voted it down very close to the 50/50 line. Why didn't they just manipulate the vote to make it happen? It's like throwing away a gold watch just because the time isn't right.

8. Also, what basis are there for the quoted Jesuit "vow"? In what document can I find it?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Shoot, I just said your video was bad and you went nuts, even though I liked the content...

This guy tears your video to shreads and you have nothing ot say about it!?!

Orgler picks the most fantastic claims to refute, but ignores the ominous quotes by our forefathers.

Yeah Bush's messianic bloodline is a joke, and Hitler as a British spy? Ha!

The important thing to take into consideration is the privatization of our banking systems and then their quick globalization. This is combining the global purse strings into the hands of a few very wealthy families as early as WW1.

Off Topic: Orgler mentions why drop the bomb in the first place when a ground invasion would do (for the NWO's agenda). How about to send Stalin a very susinct message? This was right in his "back yard" as it were... (Well, maybe side yard, or neighbors yard! But close enough!)

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by whargoul
Shoot, I just said your video was bad and you went nuts, even though I liked the content...

That was not why I went nuts. "I went nuts" because of your lack of respect for me. Its not that you did not like the post you went beyond that and went off topic with personal attacks on me. Wich in turn were removed

This guy tears your video to shreads and you have nothing ot say about it!?!

No actually I do not have any thing to say about it! I dont or never claimed to have all the information or answers. Maybe if he tryed looking at the links in my second post he would find the information he/she was looking for.
Lets get one thing straight right now. I am not for or against the NWO I found information and thought I would share with who ever was interested.

Orgler picks the most fantastic claims to refute, but ignores the ominous quotes by our forefathers.

Yes he does but he/she will learn there is a pecking order persay on ATS
He/she is very new and will notice that because of the new statis will have to earn the respect of ATS. 75% of the people on here will look at how long a said poster has been here and if its under a year will see little replys depending on the subject and claims.

Yeah Bush's messianic bloodline is a joke, and Hitler as a British spy? Ha!

Off Topic: Orgler mentions why drop the bomb in the first place when a ground invasion would do (for the NWO's agenda). How about to send Stalin a very susinct message? This was right in his "back yard" as it were... (Well, maybe side yard, or neighbors yard! But close enough!)

IMHO 1.To save lives 2.A ground invashion is very costly with no funds to back up the troops.

new topics

top topics

join