It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are primitive so ETs hide?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I keep reading in the forum that ETs see humans as a very primitive lifeform and therefore refrain from contact and allowing us to see them or their crafts.

Doesn't it seem like it would be the other way around. If we are so far below then what danger do we pose? Why worry and sneak around. What can we do?

Given our current level of technology, I do not think ETs would be hiding to the extent we credit to them. I can't see them here just to zip around the upper atmosphere. If that is all that is happening, then they must be only monitoring our communications network. Just think, if they are only listening to government, news and military traffic, they are missing the reality of the planet. But then, maybe that does actually explain how they act.

[edit on 3/25/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Not sure if it has anything about being primitive or not but everything to do with greed and manipulation by our leaders.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
their technology is so advanced that they probably have probes that are in the ultraviolet spectrum of life camoflauged (they are trying make invisibility cloaks in the millitary already). i wouldnt be suprised if they follow people around and see what people do in their lifetime. just my opinion

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If lifeforms from other worlds are really visiting here, I don't think the powers of the world actually have any control over them. I am sure people would like to think that but I seems unlikely to me. They can do whatever they want without worrying about our actions. The government control angle is just a coverup for lack of proof or action.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It seems to me that people who ask questions like "Why don't they just reveal themselves" are missing a very important fact. Human nature. Why would beings from another civilization want to reveal themselves to us? We kill,destoy and demonize everything that we do not understand. I don't think aliens are game for that.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I do not buy into that fact that we could harm them so easily. It seems that military has tried for years without success. Maybe an ET on the ground could be shot or roughed up, but what about their mental powers? What about the beam weapon that was said to have been used in Dulce?

I am just thinking about all these reasons given for their secrecy vs all the beliefs of their superiority.

Makes me believe true sighting are very rare.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
It seems to me that people who ask questions like "Why don't they just reveal themselves" are missing a very important fact. Human nature. Why would beings from another civilization want to reveal themselves to us? We kill,destoy and demonize everything that we do not understand. I don't think aliens are game for that.

great post

You have voted SpeakerofTruth for the Way Above Top Secret award.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thank you hikix. I am glad you enjoyed my take on the whole issue. I just stated exactly the way I feel about it.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I believe that most of the 'aliens' that are currently visiting Earth are ultra-dimensional in origin; i.e. they exist within a vibrational density higher than the limits of our own perception, but can manifest themselves into our reality at will. Those who talk about the reptillian conspiracy often say they exist in a dimension above ours, and operate in an entirely non-coporeal way, and are not bound my linear time as we are. Same with the Greys, who, by most accounts, are able to manipulate our reality beyond our comprehension.

IF this is the case then we have absolutely no control over their affairs here, be them malevolent or otherwise. Man has always feared what they cannot control, and the thought that our own reality is both interpenetrated and manipulated by forces beyond our understand would be too much for most people to handle. The government and those in power are either aiding this manipulation (and when you consider just how tightly the world is controlled and the minute amount of people who excercise that control, it's not unthinkable), or they simply contain whatever information they do have because they don't fully understand the nature of their visits either.

Either way, we need to evolve into a point where we as a race are willing to embrace difference and accept the nature of reality before disclosure is a tangible possiblity.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I also think its naive to presume that they are hiding...
Mankind is simply in denial... (on the whole)

Then there is the obviously "lunatic frindge" (us) who dont think ET envolvement in our terestrial affairs is such a farcical idea.

Given that there are hundreds (if not thousands) of UFO sightings every year (visual and monitored via other means), crop circles, megalithic structures all over the globe EtC ETc of which most people reading this would concede dont exactly (or to be honest even vaguely) fit in to a neat pill consesus reality would have you swallow ...

And the history of the planet has alot of "evidence" to support the hypothosis that aliens are and always have been here for anyone with the eyes to see.
(theories of which i am not not inclined expound or to attempt to prove or debate for the purposes of the point i am trying to make)

Which is that their attitude to us is not the big stumbling block to open disclosure.
It is in fact our attitute to them that prevents us from seeing all the evidence that is staring us in the face...... and evaluating it with an open unbiassed mind.

When anything ET is "patently rediculous" and de-bunking is seen as a logical vetting process for any evidence that is hersey to current doctrine.....
The biggest cover up is in our own closed minds and narrow viewpoints........

I personally believe that E.T. civilizations are waiting for us to come to the table..........they will not impose themselves on our world view otherwise......

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by morphonius821
I personally believe that E.T. civilizations are waiting for us to come to the table..........they will not impose themselves on our world view otherwise ......

So they are staying in the background and not interfering? How do we come to the table? If it is the government which has contact, do you think the ETs realize that the gov's agenda may not match that of all of mankind? Or have the ETs sampled a few average people (contactees) and determined mankind is not ready for any knowledge or awareness?

Wonder what your thoughts were.

new topics

top topics

join