It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 remains possibly used on roads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Court papers filed on Friday reveal that remains of victims of the 9/11 attacks may have been used as fill for potholes and for paving roads. A constuction worker involved in the process has stated that the "sifting" process was rushed.

The charge was made in an affidavit filed in Manhattan federal court in an ongoing case filed in 2005 by family members of those killed in the attacks against the city. They say the city did not do enough to search for remains, denying victims a proper burial.

Eric Beck, a construction worker employed at the Fresh Kills landfill in the borough of Staten Island, where the rubble was taken after the Twin Towers fell, said in his affidavit that the process of sifting through the debris was rushed.

9/11 remains as landfil

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Thats disgusting. It's bad enough that the government has already insulted the memories of the victims time and time again. (The whole idea that Iraq was behind 9/11 and what not)

but this just takes the cake. The government certainly doesn't care about the victims or their families. And yet they through around 9/11 like a chip on their shoulder pumping up the nation with propaganda.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'll say that I have to agree with you. Disgusting as this is, what do you expect? Look at every reaction we've had to a disaster (natural or otherwise) in the past 5 or 6 years.

Sifting was rushed...
That's bull. If they really even cared an ounce, maybe they would have made more of an effort to find all the bodies. That's all I'm saying

join