It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman asks UFOs to flash and they flash - video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm female and I would NEVER post a video on You Tube with me in it because there are too many lunatics out there. Personally, I think this is the main reason why this woman decided to delete that video. Why put your life in danger? -- and that's exactly what she was doing.

But having said this, it would make more sense for her to re-post her movie on one of those many other video hosting sites where she would have the option to only show her movie to whomever she wants and not to the general public.

I'm hoping she will do that and then allow someone here to post a link to that video. It's much safer for her to show her video in a forum with intelligent and conscientious moderators, like they are here, who do a great at banning the loonies, sickies, and trouble makers; they can spot em a mile away. Because of this, I feel very safe here.

I hope she will re-think this because there are a lot of us here who are VERY interested in seeing her video.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It isnt that big a deal, just some lights in the very dark sky and at one point one of the lights sparkles out like a firework show, which was in response to her asking for a light show.
Ill repeat what i said earlier, im not gonna say this is fake or not but imo these are the easiest to fake when its pitch black dark like it was.
you just have someone else with a small LED light and move it around etc..

Originally posted by wu kung
Damn, I missed it too!
I wanna see! I wanna see!
It can't be as weird as that other vid that made it to the news where that guy said he could summon ufo's.
(um..even though he did, right on camera...freaky...)
So, if this vid gets reposted, could someone please u2u me and let me know?
(please?)

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I see...thanx kronos.
But still, I wanted to see the pretty lights...

...heh...nothing like a youtube video to get ATS members to start jumping down each others throats.

My goodness people, whether it's fake or not, whatever the reason this chick took the video down...
seriously...
does it really matter?

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'll ask this again, because the boards went dead for a day and I never got a satisfactory response.

What is the connection between ATS and the clairvoyant videographer on YouTube? Is there a connection? Is she an ATS member? Is there any proof whatsoever that she came to ATS to read this specific thread, and as a result removed the YouTube video?

I don't believe there's any connection at all. I just don't see why anyone in this thread or in the ATS forums in general should feel guilty or take the blame for the disappearance of a 5-minute video on YouTube.

Far more likely that the YouTube comments forced her hand, and not any of the comparatively harmless remarks that appeared in ATS (which, I'm guessing, she probably never saw).

In my opinion, this girl just found out what millions of other females have known for years about posting photos and videos of themselves on the Internet — if you value your privacy and shun offensive comments, don't make yourself a target. Short and sweet. I seriously doubt that any comments here in ATS influenced her subsequent actions.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I agree 100% Doc, the youtube comments can be pretty nasty and not that well moderated if at all.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yeah, I second that.
There's no way I'm feeling bad for someone who is willing to put themselves on the internet for the whole world to see.

"If celebrities didn't want us going through their garbage and calling them gay, then they shouldn't have tried to express themselves creatively"
-Homer Simpson

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Seriously...

The woman filmed the lights at night and herself the next day. As soon as she put her own face on the video, she also became a target for comments. She posted it on YouTube for a potentially large audience to view. YouTube is an unmoderated comment bank and of course she received rude comments.

Life is tough. The internet is tougher. If you're not prepared to stand the critical words, then don't post on YouTube and stay away from the internet. Bleeding hearts can not regulate the free speech of everyone, everywhere, all the time. Our world as it is, is far too moderated by laws which are designed to control us without question. Some people don't have any resilience anymore.

The comments made on ATS in this thread about her and her video were a little light-hearted but mostly respectful. If adults can't play up a humorous tone with a gentle prod at an obvious pun, then I don't know what the world has come to.

I doubt that she removed the video because she read a minor play-on-words related to the title of this thread! Come on, people, you probably over emphasise the importance of ATS if you think that everyone with an interest in UFO knows, reads or cares about this site!

She probably started getting far too much attention from the unmoderated YouTube audience, which caused her to remove the video.

If the video was genuine and she is still desperate for it to be released, then she'll find a way, when she's ready.

[edit on 24-3-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Seriously...

The woman filmed the lights at night and herself the next day. As soon as she put her own face on the video, she also became a target for comments. She posted it on YouTube for a potentially large audience to view. YouTube is an unmoderated comment bank and of course she received rude comments.

Life is tough. The internet is tougher. If you're not prepared to stand the critical words, then don't post on YouTube and stay away from the internet. Bleeding hearts can not regulate the free speech of everyone, everywhere, all the time. Our world as it is, is far too moderated by laws which are designed to control us without question. Some people don't have any resilience anymore.

[edit on 24-3-2007 by tezzajw]

couldnt have said it better my self.

Hopefully she re-ups the vid so that others who missed out can view the footage and possibly get it further anylized, i wouldnt mind watching it again aswell!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
She should upload it and pixel out her face so no one can comment on her...but retain focus on the video....

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drewsillac
She should upload it and pixel out her face so no one can comment on her...but retain focus on the video....

She really didn't need to film herself. I don't know why she did it. Perhaps she thought that it might add more believability to her video of the night before?

She's already proved that she has editing skills with the package that she put together, she only has to chop out the part with her face in it, as it didn't add much to the scene.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join