It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla Shield: Is this a scam?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hey all. I am pretty sure you all have seen the ad on this site. Well, is it a scam, or is for real?

www.lifetechnology.org...[/url]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The idea is not a scam, Tesla did indeed create devices which could help ones health. One french inventor also discovered the same, and was able to cure ANY disease or condition by time reversal of cells.

This particular device is most likely a scam however. Real improvement and change comes from within, not by external means.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well if it is a scam the admins should show some integrity and remove it. The conspiracy community gets enough ridicule as it is... and I feel that these "tinfoil hat" type devices go a long way in cementing this preconception. sheesh...

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I am pretty discrete about my "conspiricy side." To me this Tesla Shield sounds like a scam. It may be real, but I am not willing to shell out $80 of my hard earned cash to find out. If anyone has bought one, please let us all know if it is garbage or not.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Check this video out, its 30mins long.

Near the end, it talks about a HAARP like system that the russians were using sending out such a strong signal that it could possibley effect people.

Then it has a guy that invented a device to neutralise the signal, and you get to see this happen on his equipment.

may be if we all made our own Tesla shields, and carried them around with us, we'd all be alot healthier and "aware" of whats going on

Google Video Link

[edit on 22-3-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

Hmmmm, dosn't work here..... try the main link

TESLA INVENTIONS VIDEO

[edit on 22-3-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
the specific product is a scam and the whole concept is also a scam. sure, tesla was a brilliant inventor and all, but that genius eventually degenerated.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I know a guy who purchased it to open it and exposed aurumsolis as a fake. He did it in another forum. I'm looking for the pics right now.

The guy from that website, aurumsolis has also tried to spam ATS with his stuff.

Here is a post with the guy replying to him that it's just a copper wire wound into a coil.

link.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This individual product looks like a scam but using energy emitting devices to improve health are very real. I just came back from a doctors appointment today. There I read an article from a magazine that was about using sound energy to regenerate teeth. The magazine was readers digest I believe.

[edit on 23-3-2007 by halfmask]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Thanks everyone! If you are reading this, please DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS LIFETECHNOLOGY.ORG WEBSITE!!! I was just checking it out and I also saw advertised an Atlantis Crystal. If anyone running ATS is reading this, please remove the ad.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
he he I don't have anything sensible to add but seems you have reached a verdict anyway...

when I saw telsa shield, I thought you were referring to the game Red Alert...now imo in that game they work really well and you can win with them. Pays to have at least 5 shields per entrance and you win the game everytime. Oh it also helps to have the money cheat.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I have a question to the powers that be on this. Since you guys advertise products like this why don't you guys purchase one and break it down and see if it works? Post the findings in the forum and give the members the low down on these type products? I know you need to generate revenue to keep the site going but it would be a breath of fresh air to see a your site take a step to curb scams that are on the web.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think there was a thread on this a while back. Basically, the mods have no say in what is advertised here, they rent the space out to an advertising agency which in turn, places the ads of its agencies on this site.

ATS does however, have the ability to complain to the agency about certain ads and get them removed, but it is a complicated and tedious process.

I'll try to find the link to the thread where I read this, but in the meantime maybe one of the mods would like to chime in to confirm this for you.

Hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
I have a question to the powers that be on this. Since you guys advertise products like this why don't you guys purchase one and break it down and see if it works? Post the findings in the forum and give the members the low down on these type products? I know you need to generate revenue to keep the site going but it would be a breath of fresh air to see a your site take a step to curb scams that are on the web.

Like Nicotine said. We mods don't have any say about what is advertised on ATS. It's done by a third party. All we can do is make a complaint if there's an ad that doesn't suit ATS.

As for the products. You have a credit card, don't you?
Personally I've purchased and used related products (not from aurumsolis/lifetechnology).

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
And you know what?? Let's say one of us buys the product and find out that the darn thing is actually legit and actually works.... There will always be members who will accuse us of promoting the product because we're affiliates or some crap like that. Accusing us of hoaxing/conning for financial profit.

I can't have that.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
the specific product is a scam and the whole concept is also a scam. sure, tesla was a brilliant inventor and all, but that genius eventually degenerated.

The whole concept? Why do you dismiss the idea so quickly, given that life is very electrically/frequency orientated?

Tesla's genius never degenerated. The media just did a great job of destroying his reputation.

And the school textbooks have done a great job of trying to erase this man from history! I never heard his name mentioned once throughout my entire school career, but heard Einstein all the time.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Here, I've found free trials of related products for you. All you have to do is mail a self addressed envelope and 60 cents worth of postage to the address in that link.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, Bandit. I read their offer and it doesn't say if there are copper wires wound around the crystals (most organite sales items have the copper). Still, not a bad deal for 1.60 (fine print says you have to send a dollar AND .60 cents of postage). I have some limited experience with orgonite but I'm still studying/researching to determine what variables might be affecting a conclusive result. Those pesky variables keep skewing the results of my preconceived notions.

SS, you're right about Tesla being erased from memory. I spoke with an enginering major about to graduate and was glad to find someone I could talk to about Tesla but he'd never heard the name. Four years of schooling in engineering concepts and skill and he'd never even heard of Tesla! Amazing!

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
SS, you're right about Tesla being erased from memory. I spoke with an enginering major about to graduate and was glad to find someone I could talk to about Tesla but he'd never heard the name. Four years of schooling in engineering concepts and skill and he'd never even heard of Tesla! Amazing!

Tesla was so far ahead of anyone, including Edison and Marconi, that to offhandedly describe Tesla as a "legend" is a disservice to the fellow. Of course, he did enough disservice to himself in the 1880s, selling 9 mind-bogglingly futuristic patents (including the patent for generating AC electricity) in a package to Westinghouse for a mere $50,000.

Tesla was no businessman, nor was he a profiteer. This is probably why his name is all but unknown to so many students in this age when business and profit reign supreme.

Today, a scientist absorbed in work without profit might seem eccentric, mystical, or even "legendary." But try to describe Tesla's accomplishments as "legend" to the computer developers of today, who, when seeking patents on certain ideas, are stunned to discover that Nikola Tesla already patented the base technology 104 years earlier! Look up U.S. Patents No. 723,188 and No. 725,605 (dated 1903, in Tesla's name), illustrating the principles of the solid state logic circuit (a modern computer uses thousands of these "gateways").

It's not a matter of anyone "burying" Tesla's name and work — I know that's the popular conspiracy theory, but it just doesn't fly. For the most part, Tesla's genius is largely unknown because he didn't market himself well enough.

Look at Thomas Edison — this guy was not a genius, he was a workhorse who relied on trial-and-error, banging his head against a brick wall until the bricks softened (and he paid whole teams of inventors and scientists to back up his sometimes ridiculous endeavors).
But Edison knew how to spin himself and his inventions to the public, which is what made his name a household word.

Tesla, on the other hand, could actually visualize his inventions in detail — intuiting something like virtual reality models in his mind — and did his best work in seclusion, relying on private funding and sporadic sales of his patents (which other people used to further their own fame and fortune). Tesla just was not a self-marketer, which prevented his name from reaching the four corners of the world to the extent of other, lesser inventors.

And, of course, Tesla fans don't like to acknowledge it, but Nikola was a crazy old man in his later years. Personally, I think that this unfortunate condition befell him because of his experiments with "invisible light" (X-rays) decades earlier, during which he may have fried his own brain — he was making massive and repeated X-ray exposures of his own head, without realizing the destructive nature of the radiation.

So, between his poor business skills, poor public relation skills, and possible self-inflicted senility, I believe Nikola Tesla may have sabotaged his own legacy, in spite of his other-worldly genius.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 3/24/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by shrunkensimon

One french inventor also discovered the same, and was able to cure ANY disease or condition by time reversal of cells.

Any proof of this statement ?

Thanks,
Lex

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
And you know what?? Let's say one of us buys the product and find out that the darn thing is actually legit and actually works.... There will always be members who will accuse us of promoting the product because we're affiliates or some crap like that. Accusing us of hoaxing/conning for financial profit.

I can't have that.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feed back I was more asking the Big 3 about this but your answers clear up my question
I have no idea about that Tesla personal shield...I just think it would be a cool spot to have on here where people can break crap down and back the manufactures or bunk them sort the Penn & Teller Bull$@%@^ from Showtime just on ATS just a toss out?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join