It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Face On Mars!! What’s Going On??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Things sure are getting pretty interesting on Mars! Never a dull moment, what?

Here’s another face! Out in the open. I mean it doesn’t blend with the natural surroundings. Looks artificial eh? Some guys are gonna be screaming that my imagination is running wild! So be it. But heck! All said and done, it IS interesting!

This is a picture of gullies on the walls of a meteor impact crater in the Newton Basin in Sirenum Terra, MARS.
The crater is at 42.4S, 158.2 W.
Resolution is 1.5 meter (5 feet) per pixel.
Courtesy: alienshift

Hey! I never said that it IS man made, I mean, alien made!! It could just be a natural geological formation!!

Edit to add: What's an Easter Island head doing here??

Cheers!

[edit on 21-3-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
it's a lost Picasso.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I vote natural

I just light and shadow making impressions. But it does look like the head of a Easter Island statue (all though I doubt 100% that it is
)

What about the crocodile sunbathing in the left side and middle of the photo. Looks like he's on his back, hands behind his head... must have been nice and sunny that day

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
looks like a dog head kinda I guess, I wonder if aliens have pets?

Man you sure are into this mars thing huh, well I hope you do eventually turn up a base or somthing!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ellroy
it's a lost Picasso.

You beat me to it! I thought exactly the same thing. For natural phenom though, it is quite remarkable.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I dont see a face.

I see intestines

[edit on 21-3-2007 by merka]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
to agree with someone else, looks kind of like a dogs head. First thought was a Labrador.
I do like your posts Mike, i always think they are interesting, but sometimes, IMO, i think you see what you want to see, rather than what is really there

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It looks like a cartoon of a dog's head!

What could it mean?!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Hey! I never said that it IS man made, I mean, alien made!! It could just be a natural geological formation!!

So what's the point then? Just to spam the forum with more pointless photos?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
To me it looks like the face of a native. Perhaps an aborigine? I definitely see a face there. Whether it is an actual construction or not, I don't know.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It looks like an upside down water faucet to me. I don't know why but that's what came to my mind first..

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I don't see how anyone is seeing anything other than a face. There is a nose,lips.. et cetera.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
So what's the point then? Just to spam the forum with more pointless photos?

Look whose talking... What the hell are you doing here? I don't know if you noticed, but almost all Mike's thread seem to attract quite a number of interested people, who like to see his work. What are you contributing? We don't want your "pointless" oppinion and we don't want trolls.

Go away.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
it is a dog like head and damn if that's natural to me

maybe one day people will actually beleive we will have some actual evidence on ATS instead of all waiting for it to be debunked like the last 2000 threads due to us beleiving we won't uncover squat

self-fullfilling prophecy

[edit on 21-3-2007 by cpdaman]

[edit on 21-3-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I can clearly see what Mike is refering to and I agree it looks like the stone heads on Easter Island.Can't recall what they're called but I think it starts with "M".Natural formation or not
it's interesting to look at.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Thanks, beautiful photograph. Makes you want to visit.

Too bad they dropped the face off that cliff, though.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I believe the Reptilians created this in honor of the god "Phonobackthrow", it's suppose to glitter when the face faces the soul collector that's on the moon!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
Look whose talking... What the hell are you doing here? I don't know if you noticed, but almost all Mike's thread seem to attract quite a number of interested people, who like to see his work. What are you contributing? We don't want your "pointless" oppinion and we don't want trolls.

Go away.

Would you be just as interested if I started posting the interesting geological features that look like faces right here on Earth? It would have the same net affect. ZOMG!!!!111!1...this could be a natural geological feature...!!!11.

How about thread after thread of bunnies or kitties in the clouds? Millions of schoolgirls would find it adorable.

Yes, I have noticed the 'interested' people in Mike's threads. Frankly, I find it hilarious.

Its my OPINION that Mike is spamming this forum with photos that do nothing more than generate craploads of comments like this "It looks like an upside down water faucet to me. I don't know why but that's what came to my mind first.."

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
maybe all these pics should be put in one thread, like 'natures sculptures' or something.

pics are just interesting, nothing more.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
ok boys and girls (or boys or girls), let's stick to the topic at hand, which is that picture of a thing on mars.

If you cannot stick to the topic at hand, don't post in the thread.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join