It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unhijackable Thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Come on all the cool kids are doing it... click the link.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Sure I think he is trying to heal Iraq. We are trying to rebuild their infrastructure. As for his true motive, I don't believe I should comment at this time. I can tell you this. He is pushing the Roadmap to Peace. He has traded land for peace in Israel. God is pretty specific about what he thinks about the land of Israel being divided.

When do you think the time will be right to comment about his true motives?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
i clicked the link! come on it really doesn't hurt. like he said all the cool kids are doing it.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
if you look in ezequiel 0:420, you can clearly see that bush is the savior. look he is trying to fix iraq! it says so in the bible!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by souls
i clicked the link! come on it really doesn't hurt. like he said all the cool kids are doing it.

Like he said... the worst that could happen would be like that Staples Easy Button commercial where they use the Easy Button to find the Easy Button affecting time and transporting someone somewhere.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by daspirate

Originally posted by souls

Like he said... the worst that could happen would be like that Staples Easy Button commercial where they use the Easy Button to find the Easy Button affecting time and transporting someone somewhere.

i went to staples the other day and this hot cashier told me that they ran out of the 1.0 version. they say the next one 2.0 can even, dress you while you are being transported.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
so do you think there is a force out there, so powerful, so heavy that can bend the blanket of space, and make opposite ends meet for short interstellar travel? maybe an easy button of some sort?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The unhijackable thread chooses two topics that are the most controversial topics around. They are a no no in sales and in most business climates.

Religion and politics.

I would say the motive for this thread has nothing to do with hijacking, but only to add to an ATS score total.

And to see how many people are lured into the Religion/Politics circular argumentation ring.

And how many times and how many different threads, on ATS, already cover these topics over and over and over?

Did you bite?

[edit on 22-3-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
when it comes to sales and business, is it true that now it is a good time to invest in gold?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

And to see how many people are lured into the Religion/Politics circular argumentation ring.

Did you bite?

HeHeHe Sure did bite. Darn it.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   

The unhijackable thread chooses two topics that are the most controversial topics around. They are a no no in sales and in most business climates.

Religion and politics.

I would say the motive for this thread has nothing to do with hijacking, but only to add to an ATS score total.

And how many times and how many different threads, on ATS, already cover these topics over and over and over?

Did you bite?

[edit on 22-3-2007 by Realtruth]

There were topics in this thread?

As for religious circular argument... would giving up lent for lent qualify?

Got nothing more on the thread,
kept me occupied,
now I is off to my bed.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
you know...those blue smurfs are part of the inner bible conspriacy to take the NWO into a new direction (irony NWO and new direction), but watch it, as the gremlins might counter their efforts.

Now did I hijack the thread? lol
Maybe this is border line trolling.

- last comment could lead to thread hijacking based on any responces

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 22-3-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
It's like a binomial trichotomy. A quandum rimation of one into three, who would ever see? The metaphor for an allegory, an analogy of the vague, but really what is missing, be cause with what missing there is no dual reaction and cause, and with in what there is.

Sociopathic deportment departed to transliterate omni-lingual messages to Earth primates, referred to as Human Beings, so that the Existential functioning may be comprehend and unlocked

[HI-JACKED on 22-3-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

[edit on 22-3-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

No man will be able to by or sell without taking the mark of the beast

This is already developing Sun, it's called ISO9000.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by jbondo]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Wow,there's a girl on the match.com advertisement that I just can't stop watching. She's perty.
Consider your thread officially hi-jacked.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 22-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Wow,there's a girl on the match.com advertisement that I just can't stop watching. She's perty.
Consider your thread officially hi-jacked.

[

The one in the chair with the big
?

[edit on 22-3-2007 by AlBeMet]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Albemet, she's pretty impressive isn't she?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

No man will be able to by or sell without taking the mark of the beast

This is already developing Sun, it's called ISO9000.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by jbondo]

I haven't been around ISO9000 for 15 years. Is that required for China to trade with Europe?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Religion and politics.

Sorry, I missed the part where I chose politics as a topic.............and I have no use for religion.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

When do you think the time will be right to comment about his true motives?

Don't you already know what his true motives are?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join