It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO disclosure march for those of you who live in the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This is a good idea. I wish we could get a big march organized in Washington D.C.

I got this from a news letter email from:

www.alien-disclosure-group.moonfruit.com...

"Project Thaw"

The recent drive for supporters of the Project Thaw march has been slow, 1276 people have put their name forward to take part. We are hoping to get at least 10,000 people to join us on this march for disclosure, and hopefully this will spark some media interest. We have contacted several high profile personalities, and asked for their support in this endeavour. Nick Pope has declined his invitation to join the march, but has promised to contact some of his friends in television to highlight the event. Replies from several others are pending, including Dr Steven Greer, and Alex Jones.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Is it me, or are people pushing harder then ever for disclosure?

Assisting in Disclosure
Let's Send the Presidential Vote/Nominations Outta This World
United Nation Decade of contact

Maybe something will happen soon.

Thread flagged and tagged.

[edit on 3/20/2007 by Alien42]

[edit on 3/20/2007 by Alien42]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Not to mention...

www.disclosureproject.org...

I'll say it again - apathy will get us nothing. We have got to start demanding UFO Disclosure and openness on the subject.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Have you any details as to where it mentions "UK", i clicked on the link but couldn't see anything.

I'd love more info if you could provide it, I live in the UK and i'd DEFINATELY go.

I agree with the idea that disclosure is in an ever growing number of peoples minds, and i dont just think its localised perception due to membership of ATS.

There has been an amazing amount of UFO vids in such a short space of time, with better,if not more intriguing footage than has been seen before.

Certainly it has to be said, we are lucky to share our brief existence in these fabeled times. From the Maya to Nostrodamus,the Hopi prophecies to the Bible...........

......These are APOCOLYPTIC TIMES

The word apocalypse in Greek means "unveiling".

[edit on 20-3-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The guy is selling DVD's in pounds rather than dollars so I guess it's a UK based thing.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The government is so darn slow, I Believe it's up to the simple Jo Blo to disclosure. I've briefed 2 of my brothers so far, my mother, my close friends.
And I'm going to be doing this with close relatives soon, uncles, aunts and cousins.

Spread the word, show them what's out there.
Thanks for the link, going to check this out later today.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
Have you any details as to where it mentions "UK", i clicked on the link but couldn't see anything.

I'd love more info if you could provide it, I live in the UK and i'd DEFINATELY go.

Here are more details:

"The Alien Disclosure Group is organising a peacefull march through London sometime in 2008. We need everyone who has an interest in the U.F.O. matter or has a website concerning this issue to join us. The march will begin at the Houses of Parliament before heading towards 10 Downing Street, where our petition will be handed in. We will then proceed through London towards the Ministry of Defence, where we will demonstrate peacefully for Full Disclosure. If you are interested in standing with us on this historic march, then please contact Steve using the form below. Only together, and fully united can we get this information released, and change history forever. Its in our hands. Thanks, Steve."

EMAIL THEM HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE UFO DISCLOSURE MARCH:

[email protected]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
TThe recent drive for supporters of the Project Thaw march has been slow, 1276 people have put their name forward to take part.

Hi Classified Material,

In relation to the number of people who have reportedly "put their name forward to take part", it may be important to note that a list of supposed members of the relevant group (the Alien Disclosure Group) apparently included a fairly long list of individuals that had not sought to join. The relevant "members" included a list of names apparently taken from the members list of the Canadian Society of Children’s Authors (Canscaip).

There is a now statement to this effect on the Alien Disclosure Group's website, and it had also discussed been at the link below:
ufocasebook.conforums.com...

The idea of a UFO disclosure march provides the plot of Christopher Buckley's novel "Little Green Men" (1999). It's a really funny book.

It has an entertaining take on media interaction with ufology, disclosure projects and the ufological subculture.

This is definitely the funniest novel to discuss MJ-12, Betty Hill's star-map and other ufological matters.

Any resemblance any character in that book has to a real-life ufologist is of course entirely intentional.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

new topics

top topics

join