It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Dream - The Sun (Son?) is behind us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I had a lovely dream last night.

I was standing just above the Earth and 'someone' was showing me the planets all lining up with the Sun. It was so beautiful, I could actually see all the planets and 4 were already in alignment and the others were moving to align with the Sun. Once they were in alignment, they stayed that way for a while and it was like an eclipse. All the planets were eclipsed and then the planets started moving again and I could see Earth. Earth was almost refreshed by the alignment/eclipse.

I was talking to someone whilst I was witnessing this event and asking questions and the person said 'Don't worry, the Sun is behind us, so Earth will be fine'... I don't know what to make of that. Do you think that is symbolic of the Son of God or physics stuff?

I was then back on Earth with that person and I had to hurry to go to this place. I caught a bus with my daughter to an evacuation place. I went with my daughter up into this cloud. We were sitting in this cloud, but it was a space craft. I saw so clearly the 'cloud' taking off and then go into this light speed. But looking at Earth from the 'cloud' was surreal. Just amazing. I walked to the front of the 'cloud' and my Son was already there.
How groovy is that?

Then I woke up.

edit to include:

After my dream I just don't get the feeling that 2012 is going to be the end or as catasrophic as everyone fears. I am reading up on some of this now. I don't even know why I am looking up 2012 info but when I did a search for planetary alignments - that came up.
Too much doom & gloom re 2012.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by NJE777]

new topics

join