It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Critters On Mars? Check This Out!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Darn it... keep forgetting we are not in the Moon thread.....

Mike did you see this image that Masqua posted in another thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have found a "critter" too!

See in this image, it looks like a hand or a paw trying to get from under the rocks in the middle of the image, to the right.

But that does not mean that I think it is a fossil or even a living creature, but that I find this rock even stranger than the others, I really do.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
But that does not mean that I think it is a fossil or even a living creature, but that I find this rock even stranger than the others, I really do.

YIKES yer right...

Well at least we agree on one thing...

There are a lot of really weird rocks on Mars

I will blow that up in a little while and have a closer look

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

See in this image, it looks like a hand or a paw trying to get from under the rocks in the middle of the image, to the right.

Now, you cannot tell me that that "rock" there was formed by any known natural formation process. Should anyone be able to explain how such a thing could have come about, I'd be VERY anxious to hear what it is.

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Blink, blink.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Darn it... keep forgetting we are not in the Moon thread.....

Mike did you see this image that Masqua posted in another thread?

Yeah Ron, seen that. Good resolution! But what do you think of THIS image of the same area? There seem to be more anomalies here than the hair on my head! And I ain't bald!!
(Note the criss crossing 'tracks'!)

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Yeah! Strange. But what I'm more interested in your pic is this which I've enlarged. Check out the elongated portion on it's right as well as the rectangular stripe running over the top. Looks like a weathered ancient machine part to me!!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Yeah! Strange. But what I'm more interested in your pic is this which I've enlarged. Check out the elongated portion on it's right as well as the rectangular stripe running over the top. Looks like a weathered ancient machine part to me!!

In Sol 1147 they have more pictures, and they have those that can be used to create the closest to true colour as we can.

Using those images I made this one.

Unfortunately, ImageShack does not allow images with more than 1Mb, so I had to use a JPG instead of the usual PNG.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
you need a bit o' webspace on my server? i can give you a folder that you can password, i do believe.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
you need a bit o' webspace on my server? i can give you a folder that you can password, i do believe.

Thank you, but in this case, where the original images were already JPGs, posting it as a PNG is not really necessary.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
alrighty, if you insist. i just have a ton of disk space and data transfer that i never come close to using up every month. when i first bought the domain, it was quite a bit smaller than today. they keep upgrading their packages, including old ones. no complaints here other than it seems a waste to not even use enough to register 1% percent on the data transfer usage for a month lol

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

In Sol 1147 they have more pictures, and they have those that can be used to create the closest to true colour as we can.

So rocks on Mars are BLUE?

I agree with Mike I spotted that odd pointy thing earlier today...

There is also something else that jumped out at me...

I will clip it in just a minute

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
ArMap...

Have a look at this one....

Terapin...

I have more than a little knowledge in geology and minerals

[edit on 2-4-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
ArMap...

have a look at this one....

Wow! What the...
Ron, Have ya forgotten this one..?? Looks like a darn snail to me!

Enlarged...

Blueberries growin' on it's feelers!! Blueberries? Part of the food chain? Hmmmm...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
All a part of a good Martian Diet!!

In all seriousness, these little orbs can be easily explained as some kind of hydrocarbon concretion that resulted from the vast pools of water that were on the surface at one point in Mars' past.

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
All a part of a good Martian Diet!!

In all seriousness, these little orbs can be easily explained as some kind of hydrocarbon concretion that resulted from the vast pools of water that were on the surface at one point in Mars' past.

TheBorg

Actually Herr Borg HEMATITE concretions The Blueberries are Hematite... and they cover an area the size of Oklahoma. That was the reason they picked that landing site...

The greenish area is the Hematite spectography, the oval is Opportunities target landing site..

All about Blue Berries on Mars...

landoflegends.us...

landoflegends.us...

Oh and they have them in Utah as well... same terrain... just ours are a little rusty... Even Utah gets rain... But I have never seen Hematite in that bright blue shade... hmmmm wonder why that is?

To Mike Singh

Yes I saw that one before I started saving anomalies but lost the image... thanks!

Hematite concreations do not account for that thing. And your right, it looks like a snail...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Cheers!

I enlarged and highlighted some areas of interest in this pic, from your larger one above. I kept thinking... there's something here, something 3-d ish, and the more i looked at , the more i realized there was a tall rectangular cube type thing, like a skyscraper in the piece, which had extraneous data around it on top
of it and so on. what do you think?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
what do you think?

Honestly....I think you're really stretching for something in this example.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

However a lot of it reminds me of a game they used to play on ogrish, where people would spot 'demonic' faces in the blood spatter around corpses.

Lol, not that was a crazy thing...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Here is an old thread I had started on possible trees on Mars, Check it out, some great pictures, that as of yet, have not been fully addressed. I am still hoping that we get new photos of this region of Mars.

Check it out!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join