It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just called all the 2008 Presidential hopefuls about UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Alright folks........

I called just about every person running for President in 2008 and spoke with their staff personnell! I even spoke to a few higher-ups who deal with their policy!!!

It was great!

The lady who deals with Bill Richardson's policy issues sent me this link to an article. Looks like Richardson is our best hope in 2008 for UFO Disclosure of some kind. At least he'd be willing to try...

And everyone else I called didn't know their views on UFO Disclosure but said I asked a very good question. They took down my name and number an assured me they would ask and get back to me.

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2004/08/16/MNGAK88OQQ1.DTL&type=printable

[edit on 16-3-2007 by classified material]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Good for you / us.....

Great idea and you acted on it. Please keep us informed of any feedback that you get.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
And I called the White House and left George Bush a message. It's crazy because they only give you about 25 seconds and they don't let you know how much time is left until you're almost out of time. Good thing I talked clear and fast. I don't remember what I said word for word, but I'm sure if he does hear it, his ears will perk up.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Great work,man.This is the sort of initiative that we all (myself included) need to show in order to work toward disclosure.Honestly,I never really thought about just calling up the candidates lol.Hope you'll keep us posted as you get new information.Thanks!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
One thing was VERY odd.

I managed to get connected to Joe Biden's chief of policy. She was very nice but said she would connect me to the person who deals with this sort of secret subject. So I said "ok thank you." and then she put me through.

All of a sudden this recording comes on with this guy saying something like "Hello, you've reached the head of the Foreign Relations Committee...blah blah blah (don't remember). If you are looking for weapons of all kinds we have them *he then spouts off a bunch of different weapons and bombs etc* and then he said to leave a message.

At that point I almost crapped myself because I've never heard of such a thing. Is that legal? Just seemed odd to me. Anyway I left him a message too.

About UFO Disclosure that is, not buying weapons from the U.S. Foreign Relations Committee.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Wow....that is odd.What the hell does the head of the Foreign Relations Committee have to do with UFO's anyway? And they were selling weapons?
Yeah great work Homeland Security.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
One thing was VERY odd.

I managed to get connected to Joe Biden's chief of policy. She was very nice but said she would connect me to the person who deals with this sort of secret subject. So I said "ok thank you." and then she put me through.

All of a sudden this recording comes on with this guy saying something like "Hello, you've reached the head of the Foreign Relations Committee...blah blah blah (don't remember). If you are looking for weapons of all kinds we have them *he then spouts off a bunch of different weapons and bombs etc* and then he said to leave a message.

At that point I almost crapped myself because I've never heard of such a thing. Is that legal? Just seemed odd to me. Anyway I left him a message too.

About UFO Disclosure that is, not buying weapons from the U.S. Foreign Relations Committee.

hmmmm thats really really weird, who exactly is selling the weapons.. and who are they selling them to?? Call back and Try buying something

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocGonzo
Wow....that is odd.What the hell does the head of the Foreign Relations Committee have to do with UFO's anyway? And they were selling weapons?
Yeah great work Homeland Security.

I swear it's no joke. Really one of the most shocking message recordings I've ever heard. Too bad I don't have that number. She just "connected" me straight to that.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hey CM well done this is excellent seeing somone having the balls to pick up the phone and ask the questions.

Keep up the good work

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have to file this one in the man I wish I thought of that catagory. Looking forward to hearing any info (or bs) you might get back from these guys.

BTW I just discovered ATS a few months ago and this is my first post. I love this site, keep it up guys.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thats some crazy stuff. I've never heard of someone doing that before...Hard to believe.

I did once push random numbers on the phone when I was living in Chicago, only to accidently call Dennis Rodmen...

Seriously.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I hope you didn't mention ATS or this site might go under survillance.

You gave your name and number so I would now keep a check out my window and listen for clicks on my phone.

Be careful and I don't think you should have given then all your information.

Better safe then sorry. You were brave calling the WH please just be safe and aware.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

You gave your name and number so I would now keep a check out my window and listen for clicks on my phone.

Be careful and I don't think you should have given then all your information.

Better safe then sorry. You were brave calling the WH please just be safe and aware.

Great now you got me scared. My family knows of my interest in UFOs and that I like to call the Government. So if something happens to me they'll know.

I'm not scared to be honest with you.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
That selling weapons phoneline thing was pretty damn interesting.
I expect a few people to jump onto that here...
It would really match up with the..hmm trying to remember..
goverment black market/drugs/weapons supply stuff? Can't remember properly.
Maybe she screwed up big time, and was too casual about it.
Wow that's so interesting though lol
Would love to know what that was about!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
She very well could have connected me to the wrong number. It happened once or twice through out the day of me calling. Nothing like that though...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Why on earth would she have that number on her list in the first place???

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Awesome CM: Just please be sure to follow-up in this thread to let us know if ANYone gets back to you as promised (I'll vote for any candidate that even just broaches this subject, much less promises full disclosure!).

BTW - just curious; what did you ask them specifically? I'm assuming you went pretty much with the same scripted sort of inquiry to all campaigns...

Thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

If they really decided to follow it up i'm sure they wouldn't find it too hard to find this thread. The amount of stuff that gets talked about on this site, they probably already know about it and could shut it down if they wanted to.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I just asked what their stance on UFO Disclosure was. Sometimes I went into more depth and explained that when polled the majority of Americans think the Government isn't being 100% truthfull about what they know about UFOs. I also mentioned a few times that if we do have recovered alien space craft materials, we should know about this and put it to good use instead of strictly for military use.

I did not mention ATS at all. The only thing that I'm kinda scetchy about is the fact that I left my name and numer with that guy who talked about weapons.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
lol if they contact you just act the fool and say you were just curious to see who was going to answer the phone on their end or something. They'll probably just think "ahh he's harmless, forget about it", and just forget about you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join