It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam was involved in 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I just got through listening to Alex Jones broadcast for 7-3-2007 and it was mind blowing. The guy's he interviewed corroborated that the Iridium Satellite system was covertly owned by Sadadam and Osama Bin Laden's brother and was used to hijack the planes using Global Hawk technology.

This conspiracy theory certainly adds up to why the US went after Saddan after 911 and that they couldn't come clean on why due to the fact 90 000 of these addon chips used for remote piloting are installed in current aircraft.

I urge anyone interested in this subject to listen to Alex Jones radio broadcast for wednesday the 7th March as this is breath taking in its implications.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Don't believe everything you hear or read...that's an awfully big stretch.

And if Saddam was in fact partially responsible for 9/11, don't you think Georgie would have put that front and center in his reasoning for invading Iraq?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOcean
And if Saddam was in fact partially responsible for 9/11, don't you think Georgie would have put that front and center in his reasoning for invading Iraq?

You said it before I could.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well I believe the reasoning why Bush couldn't just come out and say it was saddam was due to the sensitive nature of the Iridium Satellite system being compromised and thus had to use the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" lie as his pretence so questions wouldn't be asked on how and why the project was compromised.

I always wondered personally why Saddam was targeted as its obvious there wern't any weapons and this new information fills the gaps.

It may turn out false but hey...give it a chance to float as the guys claiming it is an insider to the whole domestic air industry.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Very interesting theory. Not saying I buy it, but very interesting none-the-less. I just doubt Iraq would have had the technology and the know-how to have pulled something off like this- assuming it is even remotely possible.

Now, if this was the case, then it would mean that we shot down flight 93 over Pennsylvania. There's no reason, if it was under the control of someone on the ground, that it would have just crashed into a field rather than its intended target. You would also think that each of the pilots on the 4 flights would have immediately radioed the control towers saying that they lost control of their planes and they seemed to be flying by wire. And if that did happen, could the government have silenced all the air traffic controllers who heard or took part in these conversations with the pilots? You would think that if something crazy like that happened then everyone in the tower would be made aware of it. That's a lot of people you have to worry about shutting up.

The more theories I read on here the more I'm starting to believe that the government wasn't directly involved in orchestrating the attacks. Someone with a guilty conscience would have come forward by now. Even the most cold-hearted Americans could not have sat by and watched the events that unfolded on 9/11 and afterward without shedding a tear, especially if they were partly responsible for it. If anything, I think there may have been a few highly placed people inside our government who knew that an attack was coming but didn't take enough action to stop it.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If you look closely at Saddam's financial interests in the U.S., you'd find a great many more connections to the Bush family as well as to the Bin Ladens. It's no surprise that they wanted him dead. He posed a threat to them, but not because of security or WMD's, or because he may have had something to do with 9/11. He could expose the Bushes part in 9/11 and that is why he had to die.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
If you look closely at Saddam's financial interests in the U.S., you'd find a great many more connections to the Bush family as well as to the Bin Ladens. It's no surprise that they wanted him dead. He posed a threat to them, but not because of security or WMD's, or because he may have had something to do with 9/11. He could expose the Bushes part in 9/11 and that is why he had to die.

I think if that were the case then he would have exposed them all in the months he was hiding from them. As soon as we started our military campaign in Iraq, Saddam would have finally realized that we were serious about the invasion and would have done whatever he could to bring Bush down. He certainly had ample opportunity to bring these issues up during any of his long-winded speeches before the judge and the people during his trial.

I just don't buy this story. The fact that Saddam had similar financial interests in the US to the Bush's and the bin Laden's isn't surprising. People with that kind of money are bound to have some investments and some money in the same things. All it means is that they all got sound financial advice. Chances are that I'm invested in the same companies and mutual funds as some other ATS members- that doesn't make us connected in anyway.

new topics

top topics

join