It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Know How the 9/11 Hijackers got into the Cockpits?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Any answers or theories with or without the box-cutter theory would be greatly appreciated. Please be as detailed as you can.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
My main questoin i have is that out of 4 planes not one get off a call for help or used the emergency code on the transponders. What are the odds of out 4 planes, 8 people ?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
My understanding is the hijackers were able to aquire a "universal" Boeing cockpit key. Made 4 copies, sat in first class very near the cockpit, and killed either a passenger or a flight attendent by slashing their throat; while the others used the key to storm the cockpit.

They had teams of 5, except flight 93 ..which only had four.

All planes were either Boeing 767 or 757's both with compatible cockpit keys.

Of course everyone died...but two of the four planes had similar reports comming from flight attendants or passengers. So it seems this was the tactic used.

The flight 93 hijacking team also said they had a bomb, and one of the passenger's airphone conversations indicated that a "device" was strappped to one of the hijackers mid-section.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I have no idea, why don't you ask John Lear he is sure to know procedure.

I will add, perhaps if the planes were never hijacked in the normal manner, perhaps they were taken over remotely.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Have you ever seen a cockpit door? Even after the "upgrades" they are pretty flimsy, and a good kick right at the lock will bust it wide open. They are pretty much the same as the doors on the lavatories.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
My understanding is the hijackers were able to aquire a "universal" Boeing cockpit key. Made 4 copies, sat in first class very near the cockpit, and killed either a passenger or a flight attendent by slashing their throat; while the others used the key to storm the cockpit.

I've never heard this, but it sounds pretty feasable. and that's if doors were even locked - that order to lock all doors nationwide didn't go through till well into the attack

and of course irrelevant if the cockpit was violated electronically, from the ground.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The information i have seems to me like the planes might have been rigged with nerve gass that knocked out the passengers and crew, then the plane was remotely controled from there on, after everyone was ither dead dieing or knocked out.

There were no highjackers on the planes.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by EPPELIN7]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by EPPELIN7
The information i have seems to me like the planes might have been rigged with nerve gass that knocked out the passengers and crew, then the plane was remotely controled from there on, after everyone was ither dead dieing or knocked out.

There were no highjackers on the planes.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by EPPELIN7]

And where did you get this information might I ask?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Its one of my theorys based on the fact that if there were highjackers on the planes why have many of them come up alive and well? there wer also many tests done with a remote controlled boeing that had like 17 liftofs and landings by remote controle before they crashed it for fuel research.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Its one of my theorys based on the fact that if there were highjackers on the planes why have many of them come up alive and well? there wer also many tests done with a remote controlled boeing that had like 17 liftofs and landings by remote controle before they crashed it for fuel research.

Actually, if you look at the official list of hijackers, they are not alive and well. The initial names that were released were wrong...some of them, as some of the hijackers had obtained false identities when getting their passports, tickets etc. So that theory goes out the window.

As for remote control...did you see how badly they flew the 747 when under remote control? Very badly in fact.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Actually, if you look at the official list of hijackers, they are not alive and well. The initial names that were released were wrong...some of them, as some of the hijackers had obtained false identities when getting their passports, tickets etc. So that theory goes out the window.

Well if the hijackers used false IDs how did the FBI come up with a list of who the hijackers were so fast.

Aslo according to an FBI report thier is 1 of the hijackers who was supposed to be on flight 77 is still alive.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX

Of course everyone died...but two of the four planes had similar reports comming from flight attendants or passengers. So it seems this was the tactic used.

The flight 93 hijacking team also said they had a bomb, and one of the passenger's airphone conversations indicated that a "device" was strappped to one of the hijackers mid-section.

the 'key' thing is new to me, but seems plausable.
i just depends on what kind of locks were in use, my entry door has 1,700 tumbler combinations.

but the act of slashing a neck to cause a distraction and panic in the 1st class section would have had the navigator or one of the attendants exiting the cockpit on a coffee run, to come running out to see what's the commotion!?!
leaving the door to the cockpit wide open!...the two flight trained zealots would scurry immediately to the cockpit, slash the throat of the pilot not at the controls while the other stands ready to slash the other pilot,
then one of the duo tosses aside the dead pilot and takes his seat at the controls...the flight attendants are paralized at what should be done...
the back cabin hijackers are in communication, by loud voice, with the duo now comandeering the aircraft (the pilot still alive, but soon to be killed)

Plastic knives were the instruments of death in a never published 'screen play' story
...but most of all, the melee & seizing control was a ad lib scene.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
slash the throat of the pilot not at the controls while the other stands ready to slash the other pilot,

Problem is according to a flight attendent on flight 77 that made a cell phone call that the piots and crew were not harmed just herded to the back of the plane. Normal protocol is for a pilot to go alnog with hijackers (but not to hand the control of his plane over to the hijackers). Also the pilot of flight 77 was a vietnam vet and both family and friends have stated he would not have given up his plane without a fight.

What i can not figure out is why the pilots of flight 93 were taken off guard, they had received a message from the airlines about the other hijackings.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I wonder if the flight recorders show any movements of the plane that would indicate a fight/struggle in the cockpit that would knock the levers or steering handles around at all?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve22
I wonder if the flight recorders show any movements of the plane that would indicate a fight/struggle in the cockpit that would knock the levers or steering handles around at all?

I believe the black boxes from the Pentagon said the FLight 77s autopilot was programmed to land at Reagan National.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
they might have stormed the plane and took them all hostagei i think i saw some one jump out of the plane

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I doubt this is funny, actually I am quite sure it is not.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve22

Some in the media got to listen to flight recorders, and they reported a lot of struggling could be heard. It was said to be very violent, then there was a silence.

My theory on why it was so easy for the terrorist that day is no one wanted to believe it was really happening. Therefore, they just didn't deal with it in an appropriate manner. We probably won't have a clearer picture until more of the cell phone calls are released, which will inevitably happen, due to some whistle blowers' quest for attention.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Let me get this straight.

The government was able to install canisters of nerve gas, remote control components, and all the other necessary stuff inside these planes with the precision and stealth of a movie ninja...

But, according to you, they didn't have enough sense to use "hijackers" that were really dead?

So they're super-slick ninjas one minute, and complete retards the next?

That doesn't even begin to make sense.

Not to mention, you're wrong about the hijackers coming up alive. None of them have.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by whiterabbit]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit
Not to mention, you're wrong about the hijackers coming up alive. None of them have.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by whiterabbit]

You might want to check out this report about the flight 77 hijacker still alive.

www.trackingthethreat.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join